PDA

View Full Version : Devenport Rushing Back- Good Or Bad Idea?

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:01 PM
It seems like only a few months ago, Davenport could not wait to retire and be full time mom and wife?

So why is it barely 2 months after the birth of her baby, she is returning to competitve tennis?

Do you think this is something that athletes who grew up in the sport and never develop any outside interest have in common?

Please discuss

Alexj
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:05 PM
I think that she just really missed the game and thats why she's coming back. I'm very glad that she is coming back though!
__________________________________________________ ____________________

~Marion Bartoli~ Anna Chakvetadze~ Ana Ivanovic~ Jelena Jankovic~ Patty Schnyder~ Daniela Hantuchova~ Vera Zvonareva~ Dinara Safina~ Nadia Petrova~ Elena Dementieva~

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:06 PM
sorry but...

http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/535/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

SF

Mightymirza
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:07 PM
Well bad for the baby I think :o Hope shes healthy though!

oceandrive
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:09 PM
She has obviously discussed with her doctors and if they gave her a go ahead why not.She feels okay and she might take things slowly at first and next yr she will definitely be up there with the best.I think itsa good idea if tennis rocks her world I say go for it.

ico4498
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:13 PM
sorry but...

SF

...the horse can't be dead if its still talkin'

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:15 PM
Well bad for the baby I think :o Hope shes healthy though!

Here we go again. More beating up on mothers who don't crawl under a rock and die immediately following childbirth.

Maybe Lindsay's husband can take some time off. God forbid the baby have a moment of existence without a breast stuck in it's mouth. I'm sure he'll grow up to be a serial killer because Lindsay plays a few tennis tournaments when he's an infant.

SF

Sir Stefwhit
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:16 PM
I'm all for it and couldn't be more proud and excited for her. Being a mom isn't the end of your life. I applaud those moms who chose to stay home and be a stay-home moms because that's some serious work and dedication, but I also applaud those women who can manage both. Obviously for Lindsay this isn't a financial decission, which in my mind makes it even better. She loves to play tennis and at this point wants to continue playing, again I applaud her for that.

She'll get some slack and some negativity, but I like that she's making her own rules and ultimately doing what her and her husband feel is right for her. People who have a family and get an opportunity to live their passion are the luckiest people on earth.

GO LINDSAY!!!!

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:16 PM
...the horse can't be dead if its still talkin'

The point is that it's dead enough.

SF

Demska
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:18 PM
If she thinks she's ready to come back then fine. I'm sure this isn't a spur of the moment thing. I'm sure she's thought alot about it.

LindsayRulz
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:21 PM
She's not stupid... If she wasn't ready she wouldn't entered any tournaments.

ico4498
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:28 PM
Do you think this is something that athletes who grew up in the sport and never develop any outside interest have in common?

she's got a husband, they've made a child ... she obviously has outside interests.

i think its a problem for many people, not just athletes, who dedicate everything to a single goal. perhaps w/o the totally channeled perspective they wouldn't be as successful.

many ways to skin a cat, yah just gotta find what works best for you.

hurricanejeanne
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:29 PM
I think Lindsay knows what she's doing. She's been playing professional tennis for a long time, and even with the birth of her son, the will to compete and to see if she's still got "it" is still there.
I think if she was rushing back she'd be playing the US Open but she's not. She's playing a tier 3 tournament that she's enjoyed playing in the past.

I, for one, am looking forward to her encore.

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:31 PM
She's not stupid... If she wasn't ready she wouldn't entered any tournaments.
I am not implying she is stupid.

I tend to think she is making a mistake coming back so soon.
This could strain a mariage over the new baby care.

She is a first time mother, there is probably a lot she has a lot to learn raising a new born.

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:36 PM

Thsi could strain a mariage over the new baby care.

She is a first time mother, there is probably a lot has a lot to learn raising a new born.

:rolleyes:

Privileged b_llshit.

Starting to sound like this spray-on tanned, ignorant facist.

http://www.flicklife.com/thumb/1_3682.jpg

There are a lot of working mothers in the world, and their children are fine. Lindsay has the luxury of millions of dollars, a husband, a large family, and NO JOB. She can play tennis and continue to take care of a child.

I don't see why this is even debatable.

My mother returned to a full time job when I was a month old. My father then took a month off. After that it was my grandmother and a babysitter. I'm a successful attorney and my mother is my best friend. In fact, I'm better off financially and intellectually because my mother was able to keep working. Her life and mine have been further enriched by it.

SF

LindsayRulz
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:52 PM

This could strain a mariage over the new baby care.

She is a first time mother, there is probably a lot she has a lot to learn raising a new born.

I know you're not :) I just think Lindsay isn't the kind of person who would comeback on tour if she knew her mariage/baby would suffer of it.

Bijoux0021
Jul 31st, 2007, 09:58 PM
It has to be a good idea for her, I guess. Obviously, her life is not being fulfilled with just being a mother, or she wouldn't have comeback so soon. It seems like she didn't even realize she was going to miss tennis this much prior to her unofficial retirement. If she can still play competitively, rushing back is good, because she's not getting any younger. Plus, she can afford to take the baby with her on the road, so why not. At the end of the day, if she is happy playing tennis, then she's going to become a much happier person/mother/tennis player, which can only be good for the baby.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:01 PM
another one?

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:04 PM
another one?

Yes. Sorry.

I do not post often now, so I may have missed the first threads dealing withe this topic.
And I do care about Davenport

The Daviator
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:05 PM
Here we go again. More beating up on mothers who don't crawl under a rock and die immediately following childbirth.

Maybe Lindsay's husband can take some time off. God forbid the baby have a moment of existence without a breast stuck in it's mouth. I'm sure he'll grow up to be a serial killer because Lindsay plays a few tennis tournaments when he's an infant.

SF

:worship:

Yelsey
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:10 PM
Trust me, she wouldn't be returning back if she couldn't get back to the same level before getting pregnant. And she's not stupid... for god's sake she turned down an offer from Stanford to turn pro!

DOUBLEFIST
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:10 PM
As a husband of a working mom and father of a new recently born baby (4 months) I can tell you that it is DEFINITELY challenging! That's just reality, but that doesn't mean that that challenge is insurmountable or- perhaps more importantly- unanticipated.

Lindsay is VERY fortunate that she's wealthy enough to have a full time traveling nanny/night nurse. that makes a HUGE difference. My only curiosity is about breast feeding. If she is breast feeding, coming back to play could be VERY challenging.

But I say good for her! A baby should add dimension to your life, not take it over.

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:13 PM
SF

Don't think you are overreacting just little.

This is not about a big conspiracy to keep women in their place.

This is a very sensible question and concern.
It has nothing to do with the great working mother debate you seem to be aluding to.

Besides, wealth is not a substitute for mother-baby bonding.

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:17 PM
Don't think you are overreacting just little.

This is not a big controversy to keep women in thier place.

This is a very sensible question and concern.
It has nothing to do with the great working mother debate you seem to be aluding to.

Besides, wealth is not a substitute for mother-baby bondage

Bondage! :eek: j/k

If you mean "bonding" I think you can bond with a child and play tennis at the same time.

Maybe you can explain to me what is sensible about the question, because I'm not getting it.

What do you think is going to happen to her son that is so crucial that it would prevent her from playing tennis?

SF

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:20 PM

If you mean "bonding" I think you can bond with a child and play tennis at the same time.

Maybe you can explain to me what is sensible about the question, because I'm not getting it.

What do you think is going to happen to her son that is so crucial that it would prevent her from playing tennis?

SF
I mean bonding

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:22 PM
I mean bonding

How will a couple of hours of practice a day prevent Lindsay from bonding with her son exactly?

You still haven't explained to me why this is a "sensible" question.

SF

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:24 PM

SF

We are not talking about 6-8 months. We are talking about 2 months.
All child psychologist think early days of child with her mother are crucial.

I would not have such an objection if she had pushed her return to at lest 6 months. But 8 weeks is a bit too soon for me.

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:28 PM
How will a couple of hours of practice a day prevent Lindsay from bonding with her son exactly?

You still haven't explained to me why this is a "sensible" question.

SF

You are missing the point.
For a player of her caliber, it is not just a couple of hours a day.
It requires emotional commitment and mental preparedness for matches.

Have you heard of players complaining how drained they are just competing?

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:28 PM
We are not talking about 6-8 months. We are talking about 2 months.

I would not have such an objection if she had pushed her return to at lest 6 months. But 8 weeks is a bit too soon for me.

2 hours to 4 hours being away? Don't give too much issue on her motherhood. I bet Jagger is her first priority. People just can't stop finding criticsm. I'm even prous she can do this by just training in 2 months.

Being a mother, I cannot question that! I have no right!

saki
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:33 PM
Lindsay knows what being a professional tennis player involves. Far better than any of us do. If she thinks she can handle it, who are we to judge?

I think it's great that she misses the sport so much, I look forward to seeing a happy healthy Linds on tour soon.

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:40 PM

First of all, "all" child psychologists don't agree on anything.

Secondly, you're making it sound like she's dumping her baby and running off all day. There's no indication of that. She can practice with her child there. Infant humans are not gorillas. We can put our children down. Lindsay is lucky to have a profession where she can take her child with her if she wants to practice. Hell, she probably doesn't even have to leave her house.

You're the one making a big deal out of things.

Again, my mother returned to a full time job after a month (because she had to) and we're VERY close, successful, healthy and happy. Lindsay doesn't even have to work full time.

SF

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:43 PM
First of all, "all" child psychologists don't agree on anything.

Secondly, you're making it sound like she's dumping her baby and running off all day. There's no indication of that. She can practice with her child there. Infant humans are not gorillas. We can put our children down. Lindsay is lucky to have a profession where she can take her child with her if she wants to practice. Hell, she probably doesn't even have to leave her house.

You're the one making a big deal out of things.

Again, my mother returned to a full time job after a month (because she had to) and we're VERY close, successful, healthy and happy. Lindsay doesn't even have to work full time.

SF

And its not like Lindsay will be playing week after week!

DavenportForever
Jul 31st, 2007, 10:50 PM
And its not like Lindsay will be playing week after week!

exactly, she's not Jankovic. She'll have time off.

She misses the game && im glad shez back.
She might have a slow start at first, i dont know but she usually does fine when shes come back from injury or something ?

Morrissey
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:10 PM
I really think Lindsay OBVIOUSLY has nothing going on in her life. Lindsay is just like Jennifer she needs to GET A LIFE. You would THINK after having a child she JUST had the baby. Geesh, why not BOND with child? And I am NOT talking about the child. I am talking about a POST TENNIS CAREER. Does Lindsay have any interests BEYOND tennis. Lindsay is 31 years old she is NOT Martina Navratiova she's not a skilled athlete. Lindsay's fitness was NEVER at a high level anyway. And now she had a child its going to take a WHILE for her fitness to COMEBACK.

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:12 PM
I really think Lindsay OBVIOUSLY has nothing going on in her life. Lindsay is just like Jennifer she needs to GET A LIFE. You would THINK after having a child she JUST had the baby. Geesh, why not BOND with child? And I am NOT talking about the child. I am talking about a POST TENNIS CAREER. Does Lindsay have any interests BEYOND tennis. Lindsay is 31 years old she is NOT Martina Navratiova she's not a skilled athlete. Lindsay's fitness was NEVER at a high level anyway. And now she had a child its going to take a WHILE for her fitness to COMEBACK.

I bet she's not spending her time blogging.

SF

Mrs. Peel
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:19 PM
She's just like any other working woman who has a child. Maternity leave is over. WELCOME BACK LINDS! :bounce:

tennisbum79
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:20 PM
I really think Lindsay OBVIOUSLY has nothing going on in her life. Lindsay is just like Jennifer she needs to GET A LIFE. You would THINK after having a child she JUST had the baby. Geesh, why not BOND with child? And I am NOT talking about the child. I am talking about a POST TENNIS CAREER. Does Lindsay have any interests BEYOND tennis.

I am really surpised it came to this. Because only few months ago she was looking forward to being a mother and wife.
Maybe it is not what she had expected. But 2 months to come this conclusion?

Lindsay is 31 years old she is NOT Martina Navratiova she's not a skilled athlete. Lindsay's fitness was NEVER at a high level anyway. And now she had a child its going to take a WHILE for her fitness to COMEBACK.

This is something I have not thought of. Her fitness level had always been an issue.
And let's be frank, it is very painful watching an out of shape Davenport
slouch on the court than any other WTA player.

I do not see Davenport being content just playing abd being beaten by player she used to overpower.

sfselesfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 11:27 PM
I am really surpised ti came to this. Because only few months she was looking forward to being a mother and wife.
Maybe it is not what she had expected. But 2 months to come this conclusion?

I don't think her decision has anything to do with dissatisfaction about being a mother. I think her decision has to do with her love of the game...and that doesn't take one ounce of love for her son. They two are mutually exclusive. Again, Lindsay is fortunate enough to be able to have the type of career that will permit her to spend ample time with her son.

This entire thread is ridiculous and you still have not cited or backed up a reason that makes your argument legitimate in the slightest.

SF

MH0861
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:22 AM

So, getting married and starting a family isn't a "life"? Tennis was Lindsay's life since she was a little girl. She didn't end her career on the terms she would have liked, and she probably misses tennis tremendously, more than we could imagine. She was a top player for a decade, and she's hungry for more while she still can. Why don't you worry about your own problems instead of knocking down a woman who wants to live her life? What do you care if she wins 30 slams or loses 30 matches in a row when she comes back? :confused:

What outside interests do you want her to explore? Should she start a neighborhood knitting club? Become a PTA president? Pick up Ping-Pong? Start posting on WTAWorld and be an utter jerk like you?

Lindsay has been VERY fit the past few years - she just isn't fast, and there's a HUGE difference. Lindsay stayed in great shape during her pregnancy - she gained very little weight. She can get FIT again, I'm positive, especially before the start of 2008. Anyways, Lindsay's game NEVER relied on her being fast, and her ground strokes will not go away. She's the type of player that can play at 31 with her game style.

LindsayRulz
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:38 AM

VERY INTERESTING post. :unsure:

I think you should try to get a life too :secret:

Rachel_
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:54 AM

SF

Hiliarious. :haha: :haha:

hurricanejeanne
Aug 1st, 2007, 01:10 AM
So, getting married and starting a family isn't a "life"? Tennis was Lindsay's life since she was a little girl. She didn't end her career on the terms she would have liked, and she probably misses tennis tremendously, more than we could imagine. She was a top player for a decade, and she's hungry for more while she still can. Why don't you worry about your own problems instead of knocking down a woman who wants to live her life? What do you care if she wins 30 slams or loses 30 matches in a row when she comes back? :confused:

What outside interests do you want her to explore? Should she start a neighborhood knitting club? Become a PTA president? Pick up Ping-Pong? Start posting on WTAWorld and be an utter jerk like you?

Lindsay has been VERY fit the past few years - she just isn't fast, and there's a HUGE difference. Lindsay stayed in great shape during her pregnancy - she gained very little weight. She can get FIT again, I'm positive, especially before the start of 2008. Anyways, Lindsay's game NEVER relied on her being fast, and her ground strokes will not go away. She's the type of player that can play at 31 with her game style.

That about covers it.

DavenportForever
Aug 1st, 2007, 02:19 AM

I totally agree. Best post of this thread so far.

#1SteffiGraf#1
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:12 AM
When did early 30's become the point where women have to give up having a normal life?

brayster87
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:13 AM

great post :bounce:

PLP
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:22 AM
sorry but...

SF

LOL!!!

I think She was probably shocked herself that she missed competing so much...but it is pretty f-ing awesome for her, the fans, and the game that she is coming back!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

tennnisfannn
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:54 AM
pregnancy and childbirth is not a sickness/disease or injury. Ther eis no reason wht lindsay cannot conitnue playing as well as she did especially becasuse she can affor full time care for her aby and in her presence too if she chooses. That is what mums long for

kinglear
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:40 AM
Lindsay obviously loves tennis and she loves it so much she wants to return. Plus, she wasn't even retired for that long. I don't even consider it a retirement (even though she announced it), I look at it as a hiatus. If she's going to go far, she's going to have to beat the Venus and Serena. :)

Bulgaria
Aug 1st, 2007, 07:35 AM
I think that this is good idea either for the fans and either for her. I am sure that she didn't lost her play and something else I miss her from along time and Lindsay is a player who loves tennis and I can say the tennis loves her too. Let's wish her the greatest comeback she can wish for. We love you Lindsay.

Langers
Aug 1st, 2007, 07:39 AM
Why won't she just retire? I cannot stand her. :o

saki
Aug 1st, 2007, 07:40 AM

I don't know. Maybe you haven't told her this? I'm sure she'd listen to someone like you.

Lindsayfan32
Aug 1st, 2007, 08:41 AM
Since when is coming back and playing a select few tournaments coming back quickly. I for one think Lindsay going about it really sensibly take it a step at time and she did say in her conference call before playing wtt that she was told she only had to go and see her doctor once a month after the c-section but she decided to go once a week to make sure she was doing everything right and she was doing it with her doctor's ok.

Lindsay is playing because she still loves to play. Why can't people just leave her alone to do so.

Elwin.
Aug 1st, 2007, 08:48 AM
It's good that she is coming back. It's not like she is going to play as many tournaments as Jankovic so....

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 1st, 2007, 11:38 AM
I am sure Lindsay will manage to balance being a mother and playing tennis just as Sybille Bammer, Rosanna de los Rios and Lindsay Lee have. And clearly she is doing it because she loves the sport and challenge of being able to compete professionally. I would however hope and trust that she will enter this last stage of her career without imposing too high expectations on herself. If she is back to play for the enjoyment of it, and can allow herself to play without being weighed down by expectations she could find this to be a highly enjoyable and rewarding final phase of her career. However if she still expects to play as well as she did in her prime it could be a fustrating time for her.

I know also if I were a Davenport fan right now, I would be very excited she will be playing again and really appreciate all the remaining time she has on the tour and root passionately for her to have as much success as she can while at the same time keeping expectations very modest.

darice
Aug 1st, 2007, 11:41 AM
It seems like only a few months ago, Davenport could not wait to retire and be full time mom and wife?

So why is it barely 2 months after the birth of her baby, she is returning to competitve tennis?

Please discuss

erm...linds could have loads of outside interests but she just loves tennis too much. it's just like us posting on this board. if we love it a lot it'll be so hard to just walk away. right? :p

Marshmallow
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:10 PM
It's good for Lindsay. She does not have much time left, at 31 - retirement is just around the corner. She has given hersle more time, more of a chance to achieve her tennis goals. And she must feel like her body can handle it, why waste time.

Morrissey
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:19 PM
Lindsay has always been the Pillsbury Dough Girl of the WTA she's always had some fat on her body. When Jennifer was extremely fit the fat was all gone but Lindsay she always had some fat on her body she never was 110% in shape. And now that Lindsay just had a kid its going to be real hard for her to get into WTA tennis style shape. Martina Navratilova played singles until age 37 because she had the fitness. Agassi played until he was 36 but he was FIT. Lindsay was NEVER FIT. Even Lindsay fans have to admit Lindsay was always one of the fattest out of shape players on the WTA tour. And now she has a kid she wants to play again. Well good luck to her. But Lindsay is someone that NEVER gave 110% to FITNESS and that's why she did not have a more successful career I think. Its interesting that the MEDIA always cut her some slack for being such a lazy slouch when it came to the issue of FITNESS. And Davenport fans cannot DENY Lindsay even prior to pregnacy was always fat and big as a house.

saki
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:39 PM
The fact that Lindsay was never all that fit is actually the main reason why I think her comeback will be successful. If she were a player who relied on speed, she'd have more problems returning, not less.

winone23
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:40 PM
It's good that Davenport is coming back sooner than later. If she stayed out too long she may not have come back. Also coming back sooner will make her comeback much easier.

sfselesfan
Aug 1st, 2007, 02:56 PM
Lindsay has always been the Pillsbury Dough Girl of the WTA she's always had some fat on her body. When Jennifer was extremely fit the fat was all gone but Lindsay she always had some fat on her body she never was 110% in shape. And now that Lindsay just had a kid its going to be real hard for her to get into WTA tennis style shape. Martina Navratilova played singles until age 37 because she had the fitness. Agassi played until he was 36 but he was FIT. Lindsay was NEVER FIT. Even Lindsay fans have to admit Lindsay was always one of the fattest out of shape players on the WTA tour. And now she has a kid she wants to play again. Well good luck to her. But Lindsay is someone that NEVER gave 110% to FITNESS and that's why she did not have a more successful career I think. Its interesting that the MEDIA always cut her some slack for being such a lazy slouch when it came to the issue of FITNESS. And Davenport fans cannot DENY Lindsay even prior to pregnacy was always fat and big as a house.

this post confirms. Morrissey = a total fata$$.

SF

lindsayno1
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM
she was out for long enough when she did her back and when she had knee surgery - this is no different really in terms of a lay off!

Im all for her coming back - working mothers all that. It shouldnt be that as soon as you have a kid you become housebound. im sure she will become a bigger role model to parents that show you can still work with a child. Good on her i say!

bunch_01
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:25 PM
What's so bad about coming back and winning a few more bucks for the family's collegiate fund? Just because you've won almost 22 million dollars and who knows what in appearance fees doesn't mean you wouldnt want a few million more. You could start a business or charity in your post retirement years based on the money she gets in her last couple years of play.

I bet she's looking at how successful the Williams sisters are with so few tournaments and just how little she owes the WTA...why not play a few tournaments from June to March and not worry about being top 10...pick up some appearance fees, a nice vacation in Bali, a home town crowd in Indian Wells with no Williams sisters...sounds idyllic to me.

As for the baby...get a grip...she doesn't have to leave him in these early months. A private jet, a nanny, the right home rentals, two or three tournaments...she wont be away from the baby any more time than a woman has to keep house, cook and shop plus the quality time will be better. The bigger question is how hubby will feel about mommy & baby being away.

I'm figuring Lindsay will play 9 tournaments a year at the most and will skip clay court altogether. It'll be interesting to see if this is the recipe for a longer, healthier career.

kinglear
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:38 PM
Lindsay ain't no soccer mom...at least not yet. :p

sonnys
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:47 PM
:D My god she is early out.She might miss the tennis so much so its ok...;)

sonnys
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:48 PM
It's good that she is coming back. It's not like she is going to play as many tournaments as Jankovic so....

:lol:

The Daviator
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM

She's coming back just to piss you off :D

!<blocparty>!
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:53 PM
She's just like any other working woman who has a child. Maternity leave is over. WELCOME BACK LINDS! :bounce:

New Haven here we come. :bounce:

LindsayRulz
Aug 1st, 2007, 04:56 PM

It's strange to read this comment from a fan of Ivanovic. I think they have a pretty similar game.

sonnys
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:24 PM

To bad for you, cause she will..:drool:

Mrs. Peel
Aug 1st, 2007, 05:34 PM

Lindsay's return annoys Langers? Even better! :drool:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: