PDA

View Full Version : elena dementieva

tall paul
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:10 AM
Does anyone out there know how pretty elena really is?
i think she is the next up and coming star on the circuit.
some of you might disagree but this is how i feel about
her. she is by far the best looking girl in my eyes. :hearts:

Cassius
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:01 AM
Does anyone out there know how pretty elena really is?
i think she is the next up and coming star on the circuit.
some of you might disagree but this is how i feel about
her. she is by far the best looking girl in my eyes.
Yes I know how pretty she is, my eyes are in perfect working order:rolleyes:.
The 'next up-and-coming star'? Hmmmmmmm..............she's been that since US Open 2000, mate, so you're a little behind the times.

the cat
Jul 9th, 2002, 03:46 PM
There is no need to be rude Cassius! :eek: And I thought you were trying to become the traditional British gentleman! ;)

Yes tall paul, alot of people realize Elena is gorgeous! :D But please remember that our interst in her tennis comes first! :)

Julian
Jul 9th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Sadly, Elena has always been overshadowed by Anna so far at this point..and I think that Elena actually likes it that way..no media around her or bugging her...but she is very beautiful..inside and out. :)

AKTW
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Yes,I agree.She is very beautiful inside and out.
She can play good tennis.
She is the best looking girl in my eyes also.
I hope Elena can perform her best in the following tournaments.
Go Elena!

tall paul
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:30 AM
yep our intrest in her tennis comes first. this is how i feel about a
new and upcoming star on the circuit. she will be on the rise real
soon. bet on it. i am a little green yet on this tennis circuit, but
this site and the people here make it all the more fun.
go elena go girl. show me you can do it. :)

Cujo
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:08 AM
Aye, i know how pretty Elena is!! Seriously i do :D

For those who don't know me (all of you), i been reading this forum for half a year now, and i realised i had to come out my shell otherwise i'd feel like a sneaky lurking stalker. :)

I am all for Elena Dementieva actually not a Russian Tennis fan, neither am i a Russian. I was introduced to WTAWorld.com when i posted one other website dedicated to Elena. I wanted so bad to see Elena win so i can catch her coverage on tv :mad: Because i don't get enough tennis on tv to begin with. And being in a middle-sized town in Canada doesn't help my chances of seeing her in person either. Perhaps i will do that in the near future if wta tournament happens to be in York Ontario.

Too say the least, i couldn't be more dissapointted to see Elena go out in Canada so early because i haven't seen her play in over a year :sad: , but i have been following the threads and know that Elena's career is slumping down hill. Can't wait for U.S. Open and ESPN better show her match!

To go back to my original point. I saw Elena in a match first time perhaps in late 2001, when perhaps she was still enjoying the fruits of her quick start. She wore a short tunic of bright red, showed off her long legs terrificly. I looked up and saw the flow of shiny gold hair (ponytail? oh well), and the comely features of her faces..and i was mesmerized :hearts: . The image on that day still seared in my mind. Maybe it's the rule of the first impression, but to this day, i liked nothing better than that suit of bright red. Hehe, i know the best tribute to pay to tennis players is to appreciate their tennis and not mooning over their pretty faces (no male players please :p ) But i am just a older teenager with raging hormones, so i try not to overlook one over another.

Just want to say that Cassius, of all the fellows, i like you the best, keep up with the excellent info, pics and comments that you provided me. I will post now and again in the future if i have anything worthwhile to say, and nothing this long i promise! Hope i get some response, i almost spent a hour.

Meanwhile, godspeed Elena Dementieva :bounc

Cassius
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:40 AM
Hi:wavey:

You like me the best? *ego inflates, explodes*
:cool:

Elena does indeed have lucious legs:drool:. And I prefer the red outfit that she wore last year, because the blue she's wearing this year doesn't really suit features.

She plays in New Haven next week.
Udachi Elena:bounce: