PDA

View Full Version : Cappy's turning into Kournikova

VenusSerena
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:32 PM
She has only 1 tournie win. And that was the Ausie Open this year. Does anyone think she will win another tournie? She will always be in a tournie with either Venus or Serena in it. And right now I did give her some hope against Serena, but after this new found ability to control her errors, and still strike the ball so hard. They waiting for Errors is going to work for her. I don't see her winning anything for a while!

selesfan
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:34 PM
:rolleyes: She had a GS win, I seem to forget the GS that Anna won.

veryborednow
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by selesfan
:rolleyes: She had a GS win, I seem to forget the GS that Anna won.
heh. good one :D

The comparison between Cappy and Kournie is too extreme to be taken seriously.

Infiniti2001
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Is this thread necessary??? ugh!!

TeNnIsFaN
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes: This thread is not necessary at all...

Snuffkin
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:53 PM
No threads like this are necessary as part of the need for everyone alive to laugh at least once in a day.

Let's face it, who hasn't laughed when they read this?

Sevenseas
Jul 8th, 2002, 06:58 PM
I take it, you're just kidding. ;)

endiadjendiadj
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:05 PM
I just thought it was stupid:rolleyes:

Luna_Angel_84
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:35 PM
What the fuck???

c2
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:40 PM
To quote CHOCO, "bashing a player is trite and boring." Guess that's where I'd put this thread.

Nimi
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:42 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!

what king of replys u think he wanted to recive for this??

Dirty Sanchez
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Hmmm....... this is a strange thread!!! I'm fairly sure everyone will be agreeing on who the better player is................

evadafan
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:54 PM
I think any player would take Cappy's tournie win this year over Venus's wins at the tour's gem at Gold Coast, her walkover win in the tour's toughest tournament in Paris, a big win in Antwerp that still amazes many in the sport today, and a trophy handed to her on a choke platter in Amelia Island. Tell me, how many of these tournies, won by Venus, did Cappy actually enter???

villa
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by evadafan
I think any player would take Cappy's tournie win this year over Venus's wins at the tour's gem at Gold Coast, her walkover win in the tour's toughest tournament in Paris, a big win in Antwerp that still amazes many in the sport today, and a trophy handed to her on a choke platter in Amelia Island. Tell me, how many of these tournies, won by Venus, did Cappy actually enter???

Insulting venus's achievements to diminish the author of this thread makes you no better than them.:rolleyes:

Julie
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:13 PM
I just love this board i really do. :hearts: Does it get any better than this i wonder. i think we did manage to get the thread title answered though - so thats good no??. But im sensing its going bad, im either telepathic or you guys have just become too predictable. Outcome - closed