PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Coincidence

harry121
Jul 26th, 2007, 10:25 AM
About 6 weeks ago, a little baby boy was born to a celebrity parent and this little boy was named Jagger.

On the other side of the world another little baby boy was born, also approx. 6 weeks ago, also to a celebrity parent. But this little Jagger was born in Australia, and his dad is the current Australian Idol winner, Damien Leith.

Jagger Leith and Jagger Leach - a happy coincidence.

Probably doesn't mean much to non Aussies, but Damien is just the nicest guy, and Lindsay, well she's pretty alright as well. Just thought I'd share.

The Daviator
Jul 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM
About 6 weeks ago, a little baby boy was born to a celebrity parent and this little boy was named Jagger.

On the other side of the world another little baby boy was born, also approx. 6 weeks ago, also to a celebrity parent. But this little Jagger was born in Australia, and his dad is the current Australian Idol winner, Damien Leith.

Jagger Leith and Jagger Leach - a happy coincidence.

Probably doesn't mean much to non Aussies, but Damien is just the nicest guy, and Lindsay, well she's pretty alright as well. Just thought I'd share.

Damien is Irish, didn't know he became a father :eek: Cool coincidence :yeah:

tennisboi
Jul 26th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Damien is Irish, didn't know he became a father :eek: Cool coincidence :yeah:

Ya he's from Kildare isn't he??He's got Aussie citizenship though...but if I could be from any toher country it would be OZ:)

harry121
Jul 27th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Damien actually has 2 little boys.. jarvis and jagger.

Is he a great singer and just all round nice guy. Was so glad he won.

Actually, does anyone know when we will finally get to see a photo of little Jagger, as in Leach. I've heard that he is the spitting image of Jon but i want proof. We need a photo.

hurricanejeanne
Jul 27th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Damien actually has 2 little boys.. jarvis and jagger.

Is he a great singer and just all round nice guy. Was so glad he won.

Actually, does anyone know when we will finally get to see a photo of little Jagger, as in Leach. I've heard that he is the spitting image of Jon but i want proof. We need a photo.

Nope, haven't seen any of Jagger[Leach]. Lindsay said that he looks like Jon's twin though.
That is an interesting coincidence alright. :)

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 5th, 2007, 06:44 AM
some says jagger looks like adam peterson :tape:

mike/topgun
Aug 5th, 2007, 11:03 AM
some says jagger looks like adam peterson
:lol:

LindsayRulz
Aug 5th, 2007, 05:33 PM
some says jagger looks like adam peterson :tape:

:spit: