PDA

View Full Version : Golovin VS Bartoli as requested!

Frank Riley
Jul 25th, 2007, 06:52 PM
This is not my article, I was just asked to post it for a member with a slow computer.

Marion Bartoli (22 yrs old-23 in October)
WL: 31-18
Grand Slam results: only 3R before the French (4R) this year
Titles: Three small titles-Age 22
Titles this year: 0
Career prize money: 2.2 Million for 8 years-much from Wimbledon 2007. Before it was less than Tati.
Lower career high until Wimbledon
Top ten wins: 4 before Wimbledon-6 after. (Two of these wins were from retirements by Bartoli's opponents.)
Career Record: 240-153
Losses this year to: (56) Loit, (82) Fedak, (94) Azarenka, (39) Bremond, (98) Sucha, (66) Granville, (83) Schruff, (10) Vaidisova, (101) Dushevina, (47) Daniilidou, (69) Dominguez Lino, (410) Llagosera Vives, (60) Morigami, (5) Mauresmo, (5) Jankovic, (2) Sharapova, (1) Henin, (31) V. Williams

Tatiana Golovin (19 years old on Jan. 25)
WL: 24-9
Grand Slam results:Two 4R (2004 at 16 yrs old), one QF, RG mixed title '04
Titles: One Tier II title
Titles this year: 1-Amelia island-Tier II
Career prize money: 1.5 Million (6 years)
Better career high than Marion until Wimbledon.
Top ten wins: 9 (one retirement from Petrova..their H2H is 5-1 for Tati)
Career record: 140-79
Losses this year: (3) Mauresmo, (17) Peer, (2) Henin, (4) Clijsters, (46) Bammer, (11) Chakvertadze, (12) Safina, (54) Paszek-back from injury, (31) Sciavone-Back from injury.

As you can see, Golovin has had the much better career and, no to mention, obviously has a better game. Just look at these facts. The losses this year?! Bartoli has one good tournament and people say she has had an amazing career and a better one than Tati who is almost 4 years younger. Before Wimbledon, she had very few fans and nobody saw her as even a top ten player, expect her true fans. Tati has been injured for much of the year (and her career) and she still has had a fairly good season. Most of her GM bandwagon fans made fun of her weight. I am even a minor fan of Marion, but she is in no way a better player, or has had a better career, than Tati!

Jirku
Jul 25th, 2007, 07:27 PM
im 100 % sure those stats will be even better the next years for Tati :worship:

we all know she can do much better if she wasn't that much injured

orfeus
Jul 25th, 2007, 10:28 PM
This is not my article, I was just asked to post it for a member with a slow computer.

Marion Bartoli (22 yrs old-23 in October)
WL: 31-18
Grand Slam results: only 3R before the French (4R) this year
Titles: Three small titles-Age 22
Titles this year: 0
Career prize money: 2.2 Million for 8 years-much from Wimbledon 2007. Before it was less than Tati.
Lower career high until Wimbledon
Top ten wins: 4 before Wimbledon-6 after. (Two of these wins were from retirements by Bartoli's opponents.)
Career Record: 240-153
Losses this year to: (56) Loit, (82) Fedak, (94) Azarenka, (39) Bremond, (98) Sucha, (66) Granville, (83) Schruff, (10) Vaidisova, (101) Dushevina, (47) Daniilidou, (69) Dominguez Lino, (410) Llagosera Vives, (60) Morigami, (5) Mauresmo, (5) Jankovic, (2) Sharapova, (1) Henin, (31) V. Williams

Tatiana Golovin (19 years old on Jan. 25)
WL: 24-9
Grand Slam results:Two 4R (2004 at 16 yrs old), one QF, RG mixed title '04
Titles: One Tier II title
Titles this year: 1-Amelia island-Tier II
Career prize money: 1.5 Million (6 years)
Better career high than Marion until Wimbledon.
Top ten wins: 9 (one retirement from Petrova..their H2H is 5-1 for Tati)
Career record: 140-79
Losses this year: (3) Mauresmo, (17) Peer, (2) Henin, (4) Clijsters, (46) Bammer, (11) Chakvertadze, (12) Safina, (54) Paszek-back from injury, (31) Sciavone-Back from injury.

As you can see, Golovin has had the much better career and, no to mention, obviously has a better game. Just look at these facts. The losses this year?! Bartoli has one good tournament and people say she has had an amazing career and a better one than Tati who is almost 4 years younger. Before Wimbledon, she had very few fans and nobody saw her as even a top ten player, expect her true fans. Tati has been injured for much of the year (and her career) and she still has had a fairly good season. Most of her GM bandwagon fans made fun of her weight. I am even a minor fan of Marion, but she is in no way a better player, or has had a better career, than Tati!

still human ignorance is immense:rolleyes: ... thanx for the article anyway;)