PDA

View Full Version : Mary congratulate Marion

saby
Jul 25th, 2007, 08:51 AM
http://www.lemonde.fr/web/depeches/0,14-0,39-31808639@7-37,0.html

it's an article about Marion Bartoli, at the end she's saying that Mary and the president of France are the only one who congratulated her for her final at Wimbly. :eek:

"Pierce lui a envoyé un SMS, tout comme le président français Nicolas Sarkozy, mais aucune autre joueuse française ne s'est manifestée."

Mary you are so nice :worship: :worship: :worship:

shiziko
Jul 25th, 2007, 09:02 AM
amelie must be jelous :tape:

sebbe
Jul 27th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Classy of Mary, she knows how to act. You are the best!

Kirill_M
Jul 27th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Mary is a person with a big heart, thats all i can say. Mary, you'are great woman!

flea
Jul 27th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Pierce lui a envoyé un SMS, tout comme le président français Nicolas Sarkozy, mais aucune autre joueuse française ne s'est manifestée.

.....Mary Pierce or Pierce...Brosnan ?? ;)

Paul.
Jul 27th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Pierce lui a envoyé un SMS, tout comme le président français Nicolas Sarkozy, mais aucune autre joueuse française ne s'est manifestée.

:lol: Do you think he subtly slipped her his mobile number after hearing her complimenting him in her post-match interview? ;)

Oermi
Jul 27th, 2007, 10:15 PM

oh, now i got it :lol:

at first i was like "what?!"

saby
Jul 28th, 2007, 07:45 AM
:lol: Do you think he subtly slipped her his mobile number after hearing her complimenting him in her post-match interview? ;)

but at least he sent her flowers and a note :hearts: ... I think it's the name, all person with that name is great ;) :lol:

Oermi
Jul 28th, 2007, 01:09 PM
but at least he sent her flowers and a note :hearts: ... I think it's the name, all person with that name is great ;) :lol:

well, i really prefer Mary over Pierce Brosnan. :tape: :p

Paul.
Jul 28th, 2007, 02:27 PM

Did he really? :eek:

Yeah, maybe it's the "Pierce" charm ;)

saby
Jul 28th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Did he really? :eek:

Yeah, maybe it's the "Pierce" charm ;)

Yes he did, Marion talked about it on french tv and said she has been very touch by this.

"Pierce" charm .... did someone already doubt about that ;) :p

Mark Spruce
Jul 30th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Mary just has so much class !!!!!!!!!!!

pingpong22
Jul 31st, 2007, 02:05 PM
amelie must be jelous :tape:

why do You think she was jealous?

Wizzy Maryfan
Jul 31st, 2007, 04:51 PM
Because she was not the one that France was chearing for !
Poor Amelie, she was not the number one, she was only the second, behin Marion Bartoli !
That should be hard to deal with for her !