PDA

View Full Version : I found a WTT online feed, but not sure if it's Lindsay's match...

RayRob
Jul 21st, 2007, 09:40 AM
I found out that ComCast are showing some East Coast WTT but on their website they are saying that Caps WTT [for Lindsay's match] will be shown on tape delay at 2pm EST on Sunday.

However, there is also a WTT link for 7pm EST on ChannelSurfing.net (http://www.channelsurfing.net/) - not sure if this will be Lindsay's match as it doesn't say who it will be broadcast by...it's currently a CN8 ComCast stream but I don't know if that changes later. [EDIT] The stream is for ComCast CN8 and it's showing Philly vs Boston at the mentioned time]

Perhaps someone here knows for sure where we can see the match and at what time.

Many thanks.
Rache

The Daviator
Jul 21st, 2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks Rache :D

mike/topgun
Jul 21st, 2007, 10:58 AM
thank you Rache:D hope it works at the time, so we can see Lindsay in action!

hurricanejeanne
Jul 21st, 2007, 07:46 PM
I just had my first wave of nervousness about this. :unsure:
I hope she wins at least one of her sets.

Let's go Lindsay! :bounce:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 22nd, 2007, 02:34 AM
If you want to livescore this (yeah I know it's been a while for all of us) here's the link.

http://wtt.ids-sports.com/stats/469.html

And remember Linds is on Sacramento, her brother in law, Rick is on Newport, just incase anyone get's confused. :o

I'm nervous :unsure:

LindsayRulz
Jul 22nd, 2007, 02:46 AM
Thanks Hurricanejeanne :) 1-1

Wow 100% on 1st serve + 2 aces in her first service game :bounce:

LindsayRulz
Jul 22nd, 2007, 02:59 AM
Yay Lindsay and Mark won 5-1 :bounce:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 22nd, 2007, 03:02 AM
Yay Lindsay and Mark won 5-1 :bounce:

Lindsay had 2 aces, got in 100% of her first serve and won 67% of it! I know it's just WTT but still...:drool:

Win in the women's doubles with Lena now Linds! :bounce:

LindsayRulz
Jul 22nd, 2007, 04:34 AM
Lindsay and Elena won 5-2 :) but Lindsay wasn't serving very well in this match though.

hurricanejeanne
Jul 22nd, 2007, 04:38 AM
Lindsay and Elena won 5-2 :) but Lindsay wasn't serving very well in this match though.

:bounce: :bounce:

She did toss in a double fault, but she still was winning 70% of her first serve at the end which is really good. Little bit of a let down, but alas, she won her sets.

I can't wait for pictures! :D

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:56 AM
Yeah Lindsay played very well considering she just got back. And I can see in her face that she really stil wants to compete. US Open is just too soon but I really her contending for AO. Her only problem for now is her fitness but she really is the same Lindsay hitting the ball like a machine from what I saw at WTT.

GO Lindsay

Lindsayfan32
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:06 AM
Yeah Lindsay played very well considering she just got back. And I can see in her face that she really stil wants to compete. US Open is just too soon but I really her contending for AO. Her only problem for now is her fitness but she really is the same Lindsay hitting the ball like a machine from what I saw at WTT.

GO Lindsay

Could you or some else if they have it upload any video you might have of Lindsay's world team tennis matches to megaupload I would really appreiate it.

I couldn't even watch the live score as i was at school all weekend.
:)

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:37 AM
Could you or some else if they have it upload any video you might have of Lindsay's world team tennis matches to megaupload I would really appreiate it.

I couldn't even watch the live score as i was at school all weekend.
:)

I dont have any videos at all. I forgot to bring my camera coz I was almost late.

Anyways, I used my phone for pics though low quality.

Here are some.

mike/topgun
Jul 22nd, 2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the pics QUEENLINDSAY:D
Linds looks quite fit.
Would love to see a vid of her actual play.

Lindsayfan32
Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the pics Queenlindsay.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 22nd, 2007, 05:33 PM
You're welcome!

I cant be happier seeing Lindsay hit the ball again. I was just in awe seeing her practice in front of me. Nothing change on how she hit so deep and sharp. Volleys are amazing too. She hit 2 aces on her first service game in more than 9 months!

With this performance, A singles successful return is really soon and 2008 Slam is comming.

joaco
Jul 30th, 2007, 01:25 PM
anyone knows where I can download a match of WTT with Lindsay playing???