PDA

View Full Version : The countdown to Lindsay's WTA-COMEBACK!

Elske
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:01 PM
New Haven starts the 20th of August...

... 33 days to go

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:14 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I can't wait! I'm going to have a panic attack when it comes time to livescore this match.

Elske
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:19 PM
It's only a matter of time before we see this again:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/ElskeBelgium/00mettrofee5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/ElskeBelgium/DAVENPORT_Lin_19990704_MR_L.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/ElskeBelgium/00indianwells.jpg

Can't wait :hearts:

Andrew..
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:19 PM
I'll be there all week. Can't wait to see her play again. :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Welcome back Lindsay :yeah:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I'll be there all week. Can't wait to see her play again. :D

I was going to ask you if you were going too!

Gosh I can't wait. It's been less than a year since she last played but it feels like forever.

Lindsayfanumber1
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:53 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
We all love ya Linds! :hearts:
:D :D

Pie800
Jul 18th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Omg this is amazing! Simply can't wait!

The Daviator
Jul 18th, 2007, 10:32 PM
:banana:

LUXXXAS
Jul 18th, 2007, 11:03 PM
our babe is coming back! I can't believe that :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave.
Jul 18th, 2007, 11:20 PM
LINDSAY!!!!:hearts:

Si_Hi
Jul 19th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Have a good rest :)
and do something on the WTA Tour....
i hope she can complete Doubles Career Grand Slams in the coming OZOpen

RayRob
Jul 19th, 2007, 08:54 AM
This is amazing!!! I am so happy. The problem is that I'll be away in Australia during the Pilot Pen and most of the US Open so I am sure to miss it. Plus we never get to see doubles unless it's during Wimbledon in the UK. But hey ho, I'll attempt to keep track of the scores over in the land of Oz because I will be at the homes of friends...so I might hi-jack their internet or something.

I'm very excited.

Elske
Jul 19th, 2007, 11:27 AM
32 days to go!

:angel: :bounce:

Lindsayfan32
Jul 19th, 2007, 11:31 AM
This is amazing!!! I am so happy. The problem is that I'll be away in Australia during the Pilot Pen and most of the US Open so I am sure to miss it. Plus we never get to see doubles unless it's during Wimbledon in the UK. But hey ho, I'll attempt to keep track of the scores over in the land of Oz because I will be at the homes of friends...so I might hi-jack their internet or something.

I'm very excited.

You want the bad news Rache we only get the US Open on tv from the semis on. Not that that likely to be an issue for Lindsay as I read somewhere on the net after New Haven she is either going to play in Asia or the European indoor events but this only a rumor.

The internet is great invention.

tennisboi
Jul 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
I can't believe what i'm reading....Am I dreaming??It seems so unreal

mike/topgun
Jul 19th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Returning to doubs first to see if she's enjoying the game is a good first step!
Step by step, they say, but hey if Lindsay keeps making such great *jumps* she'll be back in top form for the Oz Open 2008!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Don't know if it's a dream, but somehow it all makes sense now.:lol:

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 19th, 2007, 11:13 PM
3 days before WTT, her first match!!

LindsayRulz
Jul 20th, 2007, 03:28 AM
I can't wait for pictures :bounce:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 20th, 2007, 03:34 AM
I can't wait for pictures :bounce:

I know! I can't wait either! :bounce:

QUEENLINDSAY
Jul 20th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Tommorow is her first match! Womens doubles at WTT in Sacramento.

GO LINDSAY!!!!

I want 5:0

hurricanejeanne
Jul 20th, 2007, 09:27 PM
New Haven starts the 20th of August...

... 33 days to go

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Exactly one month from today, Lindsay will return to the WTATour. :bounce:

And she's plays WTT tomorrow! :bounce:

LindsayRulz
Jul 20th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Do you think Lindsay will still have her ponytail or short hair la AO 05? :scratch:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 20th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Do you think Lindsay will still have her ponytail or short hair la AO 05? :scratch:

I'm thinking she'll have it short. More specifically, the length she had it during the fall of 2005. :)

The Daviator
Jul 20th, 2007, 11:47 PM

Yeah, short like Wimbledon 2005 I reckon :p The pony tail is quite rare :p

LindsayRulz
Jul 21st, 2007, 12:00 AM
I want the 2004 pony tail back :inlove:

MH0861
Jul 21st, 2007, 12:14 AM
I want a weave.

The Daviator
Jul 21st, 2007, 12:19 AM
I want a weave.

Maybe she can come back with that stylish shaved look that Britney is currently sporting :hearts:

hurricanejeanne
Jul 21st, 2007, 12:48 AM
I want the 2004 pony tail back :inlove:

I love the ponytail and I also loved the blonde super short hair from the Australian Open 2005.

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jul 21st, 2007, 03:04 AM
Congrats to Lindsay and ALL the LD fans here at WTAWORLD! :bounce:

RJWCapriati
Jul 24th, 2007, 07:23 AM
In honor of Lindsay's return I uploaded another classic Lindsay match on Dailymotion...... 2005 Roland Garros R16......I have other Lindsay matches up too..... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lx2x_2005-roland-garros-davenport-def-cl_family

ChampLindsay
Jul 24th, 2007, 11:32 AM
In honor of Lindsay's return I uploaded another classic Lindsay match on Dailymotion...... 2005 Roland Garros R16......I have other Lindsay matches up too..... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lx2x_2005-roland-garros-davenport-def-cl_family

wohouuuuu:worship: :worship:

Thank you, Lindsay fighted so unbelievable in this match!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

hurricanejeanne
Aug 3rd, 2007, 09:36 PM
Only a couple of more weeks before Lindsay returns to the tour in New Haven! :bounce:

LindsayRulz
Aug 6th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Only two weeks before New Haven! :bounce:

Dave.
Aug 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Hey everyone:wavey: So glad Lindsay is coming back to singles now full time hopefully! I can't wait to be cheering for her again. I knew she would come back:)

Jan
Aug 11th, 2007, 08:44 PM
I know! I can't wait either! :bounce:

I can't wait either!:bounce: :lol: :drool: :cool:

LindsayRulz
Aug 12th, 2007, 12:50 AM
9 Days! :bounce:

tennisboi
Aug 12th, 2007, 03:18 AM
oooooh it's getting closer and closer....i'm so excited:bounce:

Robert-KimClijst
Aug 13th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Is the draw out yet?

hurricanejeanne
Aug 13th, 2007, 04:18 AM
Is the draw out yet?

Not yet, I don't think it's out until this coming Saturday.

Only one week to go. :bounce:

MH0861
Aug 13th, 2007, 04:20 AM
If Lindsay's a night session from Mon-Wed, I will be seeing her. :D I'm thinking they'll put her first match on Monday night, because James and Serena (if she really plays) will be Tuesday and Wednesday I think.

Andrew..
Aug 13th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Singles draw should be out Saturday. The doubles draw usually isn't out until Sunday.

Andrew..
Aug 13th, 2007, 04:31 AM
If Lindsay's a night session from Mon-Wed, I will be seeing her. :D I'm thinking they'll put her first match on Monday night, because James and Serena (if she really plays) will be Tuesday and Wednesday I think.
Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they put Lindsay on after Serena's first match on Tuesday.

Either way, she'll definitely be under the lights.

MH0861
Aug 13th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they put Lindsay on after Serena's first match on Tuesday.

Either way, she'll definitely be under the lights.

I'm trying to figure out what tickets to get. I thought I would just buy tickets for Mon-Tues or Wednesday, but I see they have packages... are the middle tier seats horrible? Because being able to go to every night session for $90 is quite reasonable. The 4-day pick your session box seats for $175 is the other option... I know you go to New Haven, what would you recommend? I've never been before, but I work quite close to it now so I plan on going this year.

Andrew..
Aug 13th, 2007, 05:10 AM
I'm trying to figure out what tickets to get. I thought I would just buy tickets for Mon-Tues or Wednesday, but I see they have packages... are the middle tier seats horrible? Because being able to go to every night session for $90 is quite reasonable. The 4-day pick your session box seats for $175 is the other option... I know you go to New Haven, what would you recommend? I've never been before, but I work quite close to it now so I plan on going this year.
Meh. New Haven is a huge stadium. Middle tier seats are pretty high up. Though, most of the time you can just sit wherever in that tier without a problem.

Box seats no question provide a better view. But you can adjust to the middle tier. Upper tier is awful. The players look like ants. I don't even know if they sell them anymore. Unless middle tier sells out, I doubt they do.

I don't know. I always go for the box. But that's just me.

MH0861
Aug 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Meh. New Haven is a huge stadium. Middle tier seats are pretty high up. Though, most of the time you can just sit wherever in that tier without a problem.

Box seats no question provide a better view. But you can adjust to the middle tier. Upper tier is awful. The players look like ants. I don't even know if they sell them anymore. Unless middle tier sells out, I doubt they do.

I don't know. I always go for the box. But that's just me.

I ended up just going for the middle tier... it's right in the front of the section, and I have tickets for every night session now :D That was pretty much the deciding factor... if Linds makes the doubles final, I can be there for it :hearts: