PDA

View Full Version : I know a way to stop the hating on Tati @ GM

Harju.
Jul 18th, 2007, 02:57 PM
that is to stop trolling about Tati :weirdo:

I don't mind that some of you are defending Tati. But when you start to say "Tati is the best!!11!!111ONE!" or "Tati has the best forehand! ZOMG!~" or anything close to that, we'd only invite the haters to bash Tati. K. I'm out.

Craigy
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Yes sir.

hablo
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Good luck with trying to prevent them from trolling about Tati. :lol:

I've tried with some momosapiens but figured out they learn with time not to post certain articles
or defending her in vain with certains haters. :shrug:

Sometimes it's newbies who fall for the baiting the haters set. ;)

hablo
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Yes sir.

Oops, for some reason, I always though V-lix was a woman. :o

Then again, tons of posters think I'm a guy till I tell them otherwise. :lol:

Harju.
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Good luck with trying to prevent them from trolling about Tati. :lol:

I've tried with some momosapiens but figured out they learn with time not to post certain articles
or defending her in vain with certains haters. :shrug:

Sometimes it's newbies who fall for the baiting the haters set. ;)
You mean that I created this thread for nothing? :bigcry: :lol:
I don't mind seeing haters bashing Tati. Not everyone is going to like Tati. when you are a fan of Tati, you should know that she won't be #1 and she won't be winning 4350974389075 Grand Slams. I'd love to be proved wrong though LOL. My point is, until Tati has accomplished all of those, then you can start to gloat.

Harju.
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:06 PM

Since when Felix is a girl name :p

hablo
Jul 18th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I don't mind seeing haters bashing Tati. Not everyone is going to like Tati. when you are a fan of Tati, you should know that she won't be #1 and she won't be winning 4350974389075 Grand Slams. I'd love to be proved wrong though LOL. My point is, until Tati has accomplished all of those, then you can start to gloat.
At least you didn't make this thread on GM. :p

Since when Felix is a girl name :p
I never knew your name. :o

Slutiana
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:03 PM

:sad: but trolling is fun. :p:o

oh and anyway, the tati hating won't ever stop. As a williams fan, i know. I say venus will win wimbledon and not serena the Bad reps i get are 'VeNUs' CaReeR i5 dEAd RiP I997-2007'

Its no use. It was fine before when tati was an angel, but now she's shown a dark side:devil: and is speaking her mind, they finally have something to hate about. They're not ever going to stop.

oh and btw, she does have the best forehand:p

Craigy
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:05 PM

:lol: I was never quite sure whether you were a man or woman at first. :o But when I figured out you are a woman, I wasn't surprised. :p

Zombielicious
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Everyone thought I was a guy at first. But nope. I'm a girl. ;)

Craigy
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Everyone thought I was a guy at first. But nope. I'm a girl. ;)

I didn't. :p
--
I left the thread, I'm so proud of myself.

Slutiana
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:27 PM
:eek: hablo's a girl :o:help:

Jirku
Jul 18th, 2007, 07:01 PM
that is to stop trolling about Tati :weirdo:

I don't mind that some of you are defending Tati. But when you start to say "Tati is the best!!11!!111ONE!" or "Tati has the best forehand! ZOMG!~" or anything close to that, we'd only invite the haters to bash Tati. K. I'm out.

what happened to freedom of speech ? if we can't say the truth anymore, we all know she have the best forehand :p

i hate those bashing posts aswell, but it's with every player...
i have a list with more then 300 people on ignore , almost all of them are against tati or daniela, and they can f*ck off :lol:

that list helps , so long you don't reply on everthing, cause i see everthing then

rseto
Jul 18th, 2007, 07:57 PM

it's funny. i don't see most of us touting tati as a future #1 or a grand slam winner but a lot of the haters tout that "she won't win a grand slam" and stuff like that. almost like they're very concerned she might get one in the future.

and i've become a Tati KAD so i can care less what is in GM anymore. Tati = #1 forehand!!! ;)

yukon145
Jul 18th, 2007, 09:38 PM
i've come to the conclusion that most people in GM that think Bartoli will have a better over all career are delusional and not worth fighting with.

as of now yes Bartoli has done more only because she made the Wimbledon final, but in the long run i think Tati will have done much much more.

before everyone hated Bartoli and loved Tati, and now it seems that it has changed. why? because Tati said the same thing that Dechy and Amelie said? who cares and its not worth fighting about because you won't change their mind. the only thing that will is Tati's results in the future. and we all know how capable she is to achieve a lot.

ZAK
Jul 19th, 2007, 04:50 AM
They could potentially be drawn for a quarterfinal match at Stanford. That would be quite interesting

Slutiana
Jul 19th, 2007, 09:28 AM
oh god, someone is now trying to argue that a tier 2 title is better than getting to a GS Final. 'Because Marion lost in the final but tati was unbeaten in that tournament and a win is better than a loss' :help:

Alizé Molik
Jul 19th, 2007, 01:34 PM
To have one last final comment on golvingate 07 - I said about 1304 times that Tati didn't say much wrong and that she'd been asked the same question sooo many times it was only natural that the press would finally get the response they wanted...

The reason why Dechy doesn't get hated on in GM is because she has no fans (i accidently wrote she has no friends..) to speak of..have a look in her forum. The loosers in GM see that Tati has fans so they hate on her to get a rise out of you.

I don't want to be a drama queen but I've spent months defended Marion and now every loves her but hates Tati - and I'm not spending my time defending Tati to people who've probably never even seen her play and have no idea at all about her besides what they've read posted by other people...i've banned myself from caring about GM!!

Also..I got badrepped for disagreeing that RG was the worst grand slam so anythings possible i guess?

rseto
Jul 19th, 2007, 03:30 PM
I don't want to be a drama queen but I've spent months defended Marion and now every loves her but hates Tati - and I'm not spending my time defending Tati to people who've probably never even seen her play and have no idea at all about her besides what they've read posted by other people...i've banned myself from caring about GM!!

Also..I got badrepped for disagreeing that RG was the worst grand slam so anythings possible i guess?

:lol: :hug:

Mars
Jul 19th, 2007, 03:43 PM
To have one last final comment on golvingate 07 - I said about 1304 times that Tati didn't say much wrong and that she'd been asked the same question sooo many times it was only natural that the press would finally get the response they wanted...

The reason why Dechy doesn't get hated on in GM is because she has no fans (i accidently wrote she has no friends..) to speak of..have a look in her forum. The loosers in GM see that Tati has fans so they hate on her to get a rise out of you.

I tally with you:kiss: