PDA

View Full Version : Dear Daniilidou

merda2004
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Dear eleni, (yes it me. One of your biggest fans but your nightmare too, christos)

Where are you??? Are you ever going to update us with your news? (Itís been already a few weeks since you exit from Wimbledon).

Or shall we assume that you are having your holidays with jaz???

This year is going from worse to worst for you. And IÖone of your biggest fans want to alarm you about your choices!!!

I did it before in your website but instead of doing something to prove me wrong, you thought it was better to disable your guestbook (which is an act of a coward)!!!

So what is going to happen from now on? You will enter a tournament or a grand slam and you will exit from it in the first of second round???
Can you please let us know what you will do??? Are you still with the same coach??? And if so can you tell us why??? Canít you see that things are not working??? Canít you see that the previous athlete he coached (that is jaz) didnít do much either????
Why you left your previous coach who led you to number 14 in the world for Daniel???
Why isnít your serve, stamina and fitness levels getting better but instead they are getting worse??? Why you decided to pick up Jaz as your doubles partner and left Annabel? (Which by the way is a good doubles player and you two manage to get to two grand slam semis with her)!!!!??

Why so many mistakes dear eleni? Or as we say in Greek agapiti eleni???

You can have any kind of friendship or whatever you want outside the tennis courts.

We donít care what you do and who you choose to be with Ö.butÖ..donít let these choices interfere with your professional career!!!

Wake up before itís to late dear eleni!!!

Change your coach and your doubles partner if you want to progress with your career. And keep jaz or whomever as your friend if you want!!! But do something about your career while you still have the time.
Oh and drink lots of water/fluids before you start a match. That might stop you from cramping! (your coach or your doubles partner since they care should have already inform you about that as well as not to have barbeques in Australia before matches)!

I will be waiting for someone to let you know/inform about my second message to you as well as to finally prove me wrong (oh one more thingÖbartoli which u have beaten twice manage to get to a grand slam final.)!!! Learn from it

Rocketta
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Dude, drink some anti-stalkerAid. :unsure:

btw, who's Jaz? :confused:

merda2004
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:42 PM
what a mature response!!!

LefandePatty
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:42 PM
:silly:

merda2004
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:43 PM
jaz is jasmine her doubles partner!!!if you have read my post more carefully its very obvious. dont you think?

Rocketta
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:47 PM
what a mature response!!!

Thanks! :hatoff: It's about as mature your letter.. :rolleyes:

and Duh! about it being her partner no I didn't read that. :weirdo: Telling me the persons first name and that she plays doubles with her doesn't tell me who that person is? If I wanted to look up the girls last name I would have instead of asking you. :)

merda2004
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:50 PM
ok we get peoples IQ in here!!!
its very mature mate if you think about it!!!someone has to say something about her downfall!!!

Tenis Srbija
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:52 PM
:spit: :spit: :spit:

schorsch
Jul 16th, 2007, 07:16 PM
it jamine woehr and yes i think she's an aweful doubles partner for eleni.

ma egrapses olla afta ta pramata stin selida tis? trelathikes? h kaimenh sigoura ekane kamposes lathasmenes epiloges ma den prepei kai na tis ferteis etsi. ki as theleis mono to kalo tis.

merda2004
Jul 17th, 2007, 07:32 AM
You forgot to mention how bad her coach is as well as jasmine!!! and no i am not mad that i said all these things to her!!! when u love/like someone you can stroke him/her and say its ok and forgive a few mistakes (if they fail once or twice) ...but not anymore!!!
she has the strenght and the talent to go far but.... she needs to wake up and smell the coffee

forever_rafter
Jul 17th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Dear eleni, (yes it me. One of your biggest fans but your nightmare too, christos)

Where are you??? Are you ever going to update us with your news? (Itís been already a few weeks since you exit from Wimbledon).

This year is going from worse to worst for you. And IÖone of your biggest fans want to alarm you about your choices!!!

I did it before in your website but instead of doing something to prove me wrong, you thought it was better to disable your guestbook (which is an act of a coward)!!!

So what is going to happen from now on? You will enter a tournament or a grand slam and you will exit from it in the first of second round???
Can you please let us know what you will do??? Are you still with the same coach??? And if so can you tell us why??? Canít you see that things are not working??? Canít you see that the previous athlete he coached (that is jaz) didnít do much either????
Why you left your previous coach who led you to number 14 in the world for Daniel???
Why isnít your serve, stamina and fitness levels getting better but instead they are getting worse??? Why you decided to pick up Jaz as your doubles partner and left Annabel? (Which by the way is a good doubles player and you two manage to get to two grand slam semis with her)!!!!??

You can have any kind of friendship or whatever you want outside the tennis courts.

We donít care what you do and who you choose to be with Ö.butÖ..donít let these choices interfere with your professional career!!!

Change your coach and your doubles partner if you want to progress with your career. And keep jaz or whomever as your friend if you want!!! But do something about your career while you still have the time.
Oh and drink lots of water/fluids before you start a match. That might stop you from cramping! (your coach or your doubles partner since they care should have already inform you about that as well as not to have barbeques in Australia before matches)!

I will be waiting for someone to let you know/inform about my second message to you as well as to finally prove me wrong (oh one more thingÖbartoli which u have beaten twice manage to get to a grand slam final.)!!! Learn from it

I'm affraid Eleni is the only one who can make changes and it doesn't look like she's ready for them.

merda2004
Jul 17th, 2007, 05:13 PM
hi there polish girl ;-)
tell me about it!!!
of course and she doesnt!!!but i am glad that u agree with me

forever_rafter
Jul 17th, 2007, 06:28 PM
hi there polish girl ;-)
tell me about it!!!
of course and she doesnt!!!but i am glad that u agree with me

You have a point in your letter but I think it's not a right place to publish it. Eleni's career is not up to us, I'd love to see her both happy and doing well on court but if she can't combine these two things then I prefer to see her happy. I still hope she'll start playing better though

merda2004
Jul 18th, 2007, 05:56 PM
well i must publish it somewhere since she disabled her guestbook. and why not???i am a fan and fans (good fans) must cheer but also tell the truth when needed!!!
she needs to wake up!!! and elenis career might be up to her to decide but then again she must not bullshit us with lies that her training is going well and this or that is fine.
truth hurts but its about time for someone to say it!!!and be sure that someone will pass this message to eleni!!!

Bette_Midler
Jan 26th, 2008, 11:29 PM

Jazzy is a great web designer :D

maryc
Mar 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
I just read on GM that she dumped her coach.

maryc
Mar 1st, 2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, it's on her official web site as well.

Bette_Midler
Mar 1st, 2008, 11:34 PM
Dear Lenita

As I know you read this subforum, I wish you the best, I hope you find a good coach becacuse you are only compared with Roger Federer in talent
You deserves your real spot in open era tennis and history, because you are full of magic and talent

Hope you will able to talk with Pato Tarabini or another good coach, and find your way to successful you deserves

regards :hug:

your gabbs :lol:

Bette_Midler
Mar 28th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Dear Eleni

I have no words to describe how sad I feel, and now more after read your report in your website :sad: really I m in tears :sad: I can t believe what a bad luck with injuries :sad: I wish you the best in your knee surgery and I want to congratulate for your strong spirit and courage, you are a fighter and I m sure your return will be thunderous :worship:

All your fans will stay with you supporting and sending good vibes

please rest and take care of yourself

gabbs

:hug:

mzcreation
Mar 29th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Dear Eleni

I have no words to describe how sad I feel, and now more after read your report in your website :sad: really I m in tears :sad: I can t believe what a bad luck with injuries :sad: I wish you the best in your knee surgery and I want to congratulate for your strong spirit and courage, you are a fighter and I m sure your return will be thunderous :worship:

All your fans will stay with you supporting and sending good vibes

please rest and take care of yourself

gabbs

Ditto from me. Very sad and disappointing to hear about the torn ACL. I hope you get better real soon and you can come back strong as ever! :boxing:

Bероника
Mar 29th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Very sad to wake up and read the news :sad: :sad: :sad: I can't believe how unlucky...But as Gabrielle said you are a tremendous fighter.All fans stay on your side :kiss: I wish you a good recovery and hope the surgery goes well :hug:

Stay strong :kiss:

the doctor
Mar 31st, 2008, 11:20 AM
Good Luck Eleni.
You have seen this movie yet.The single positive thing is that you know already the end.
You'll win also this time and you'll bring back your smile on all courts around the world.
See you soon Figheter
:hug::hug::hug:

galadriel
Mar 31st, 2008, 11:42 AM
Poor Eleni :hug: But you are an fighter :hug: In some months you have recovered from this injury and then you will fight again :kiss:

GET WELL SOON :kiss:

forever_rafter
Mar 31st, 2008, 12:12 PM
Dear Eleni :hug: All of us feel for you deeply and we'll be sending you positive vibes for as long as the surgery and recovery goes. We always do. We'll keep our fingers crossed for the surgery and we are sure that in a few months your'll be back on court. Injuries are calculated in professional sport and you've learnt this lesson too many times already considering your young age. You've proven many times that you are strong mentally and physically and this injury is just another obstacle that a fighter like you will fight and defeat. Get well soon girl and stay positive. You'll be OK :hug: :kiss:

I'd also would like to thank you for taking your time and keeping us updated. It's very sweet of you to remember about us in such a sad moment. It's one of the reasons we care for you so

Bette_Midler
Apr 10th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Eleni wrote in her website/blog:

05/04/2008
Hi to all of you!
Some fresh news: I'm writing to you from Athens (Greece). On Wednesday, 2nd of April, I had the surgery on my right knee...the ACL ligament and the miniscus.
The surgery went well, I just passed some difficult hours after that. At the moment I'm in the healing progress. After this surgery shock I slowly start to get my energy back. every day will be a little step with all my power and patience to go through this difficult time until i can stand on the court again to play.
I will update you as soon as I have more news!
Thanks for your interest!
Greetings to all!
Eleni

Dear Eleni all your fans are supporting you, and sending good vibes

Pame! :hug:

the doctor
Apr 10th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Eleni wrote in her website/blog:

05/04/2008
Hi to all of you!
Some fresh news: I'm writing to you from Athens (Greece). On Wednesday, 2nd of April, I had the surgery on my right knee...the ACL ligament and the miniscus.
The surgery went well, I just passed some difficult hours after that. At the moment I'm in the healing progress. After this surgery shock I slowly start to get my energy back. every day will be a little step with all my power and patience to go through this difficult time until i can stand on the court again to play.
I will update you as soon as I have more news!
Thanks for your interest!
Greetings to all!
Eleni

Dear Eleni all your fans are supporting you, and sending good vibes

Pame! :hug:

I agree with you Gabrielle.
All of us support you Eleni,grit your teeth as ever and come back soon

:hug: & :smooch:

Bette_Midler
May 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM
10/05/2008
Hello guys,
first of all I want to thank you all for the nice emails that i received and for your support. It gives me so much energy!!!
I want to give you some great news...I'm going so well that i have been already on court, just to hit.
The improvement is amazing...i have no more fluid in my knee and i can stretch and bend it almost all the way. I'm going in the fifth week of my rehab...that's why I think it's really great in which state of progress I am.
I'm doing other things too...this is including pool, gym, bike, etc. The support of my family, my teams, my fans and friends is very strong. Since a few weeks I got a very special present...it's a little baby dog, only 6 months old. It's a girl and her name is JOY...from...enjoy. I really enjoy my time in all ways and I'm really positive for my future.
Of course I miss playing because I love the game...but there is more in life than only tennis. I know that I will go through this long and hard time and that I will be back even stronger!
So I will keep up my hard work.
I will stay in touch with you guys. Take good care and have a great weekend!
Your ELENI

-----------------------------
VAMOS LENITA :bounce:

btw :awww:@:dog:

Bероника
May 11th, 2008, 07:13 PM
thanks Gaby for the update

Joy will bring her a lot of joy into her life I think.Good name.

Her message sounds so positive!

Eleni :kiss: We love you!

rated_next
May 11th, 2008, 11:28 PM
very positive news :) :)
i'm thrilled to see her have so much motivation to come back stronger than ever

forever_rafter
May 12th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Brilliant update from Eleni :bounce: I'd love to see the puppy :)

hellas719
Oct 28th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Dear Eleni,

I wish you good luck for your match tomorrow against Petra Kvitova, or in Greek "Rock" Kvitova:lol:. Anyways, I just want to let you know that you should try your best. You have nothing to lose. Don't be afraid to try new shots, or play a little bit different, or play mor at the net. Whatever it is, just do it, because like I said before, you have NOTHING to lose, and I'm sure that you will play great in Krakow, since you will have a little more practice, and have Ula as a supporter:). Regards!

merda2004
Oct 29th, 2008, 10:19 AM
i hope she has better luck next week!she needs to improve her serve!!!

hellas719
Oct 29th, 2008, 06:44 PM
i hope she has better luck next week!she needs to improve her serve!!!

YES. The worst part about her game is probably her serve, which has always been an issue for her.

merda2004
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:35 PM
not only her serve but her bad choices 2!!!
having jaz as her coach or whatever is not doing good to her!before jaz she was in the top 15 in the rankings!!!

merda2004
Nov 5th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I cant believe that she lost again!!!
What will it take for her to win a match?And dont tell me its her knee!!!
She her self the other day said that her knee is responding well and that in training she is doing fine!!!Who is she training against/with?Jasmine?Yea such a great player to train with!!!most of the players can beat her!!!
Get ur life in order eleni!!!

forever_rafter
Nov 5th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Christoph, leave the poor girl alone at least for a while. She was very upset and disappointed with herself after the loss and she doesn't need additional beating from fans. The season came to an end, let's hope next one will be much better and most of all, injuries free.

merda2004
Nov 5th, 2008, 06:44 PM
ula i will not leave eleni alone!!!i am a fan and i have the right to speak the truth and what i believe is the truth!!!
feeling sorry for eleni is not doing any good!its her bad choices that brought her to the position she is at the moment!do u all realise that eleni cant even win the first round of an ITF event?

and yes the season came to and end and all of us were waiting for at least one win!!!where's the win?
i know u like eleni but dont be biased!
good fans should speak the truth even if it hurts!also trying to find excuses for eleni for her poor perfomance is not doing any good either!
eleni should get rid of jaz!
she is doing only harm and not good.
eleni should get a good coach and to be honest go back to the basics!
like it or not this is the truth!

hellas719
Nov 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Obviously for a great player like Eleni to loose all 9 matches since her comeback, with 6 of those in ITF tournaments does not mean that Eleni is fine and 100%. I think that Christos is a littlebit too harsh on Eleni, and people like Ula, Dorien and Veronika are not harsh enough. I think that Eleni is just saying that she is 100% even though she is not, b/c it seems impossiblr for her to loose to ITF girls. I'm sure that in mid-2009 Eleni will be back to normal and in 2010 will be at her peak. Same goes for Marcos Baghdatis, and like 5-10 Greek men that suffered w/injuries this year.

forever_rafter
Nov 5th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Being harsh won't do any good. It never did in the past and it won't do in the future. We have to trust her and believe the choices she makes are best for her. It's true that we're her fans but she's the one who rules her career, not us. I've always believed in Eleni and I do believe she'll come back strong in 2009.

Danii's Law
Nov 6th, 2008, 01:24 PM
There is so much I want to say to Leni.
She really has no problem with her game. I remeber the match between her and Sugiyama in Korea. She was hitting so sweet.
Her problem is Jaz. Firstly if she had a talented doubles partner, like she used to have with Medina, then she'd be making so much more cash. Then she could use this cash to get a good coach.
If Eleni had a good coach who pushed her and fixed her serve she'd be winning tournaments left, right and center.
I watched her play doubles with Jaz live at the Aus Open and Jaz had a far worse serve and forehand than me. No power, no placement it was terrible.
PS I can't wait for the day when Leni finally beats Sharapova, you know it's coming.

merda2004
Nov 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM
There is so much I want to say to Leni.
She really has no problem with her game. I remeber the match between her and Sugiyama in Korea. She was hitting so sweet.
Her problem is Jaz. Firstly if she had a talented doubles partner, like she used to have with Medina, then she'd be making so much more cash. Then she could use this cash to get a good coach.
If Eleni had a good coach who pushed her and fixed her serve she'd be winning tournaments left, right and center.
I watched her play doubles with Jaz live at the Aus Open and Jaz had a far worse serve and forehand than me. No power, no placement it was terrible.
PS I can't wait for the day when Leni finally beats Sharapova, you know it's coming.

hey i agree with u.besides i have said the same over and over again...not only here but in the main forum and to eleni her self via email as well.
i hope one day she listens to us!!!
oh i liked ur last comment of eleni beating maria!!!that would be nice!!!but it would be nice if she start having any kind of win against someone lol

Danii's Law
Nov 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I know it sounds a little ridiculous but I just know she's gonna win a Grand Slam or something big. I can just feel it. From the first time I ever saw her I knew. I was at the Aus Open and some no-name was playing Capriati, and that no-name turned out to be Eleni.
Watching her play and then finding out she was Greek just made me fall in love. She's just so dam good.
One other thing she should change in her game is the amount of slice she uses. She slices too much and she has such a good top spin backhand.
Also she should grow her hair a little longer.

forever_rafter
Nov 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I personally love her haircut, she has such a beautiful face that every haircut suits her and short hair highlights her gorgeous features.

Dorien.
Nov 7th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Being harsh won't do any good. It never did in the past and it won't do in the future. We have to trust her and believe the choices she makes are best for her. It's true that we're her fans but she's the one who rules her career, not us. I've always believed in Eleni and I do believe she'll come back strong in 2009.

Thanks for this post, Ula.
It's also my opinion.

hellas719
Nov 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I know it sounds a little ridiculous but I just know she's gonna win a Grand Slam or something big. I can just feel it. From the first time I ever saw her I knew. I was at the Aus Open and some no-name was playing Capriati, and that no-name turned out to be Eleni.
Watching her play and then finding out she was Greek just made me fall in love. She's just so dam good.
One other thing she should change in her game is the amount of slice she uses. She slices too much and she has such a good top spin backhand.
Also she should grow her hair a little longer.

Yeah. I like her hair better when it was longer, but I hear short hair is the style in Thessaloniki, and it is Lena's decision so even if she shaves ALL of her hair, I will still root for her.

merda2004
Nov 20th, 2008, 05:12 PM
still no update in elenis official website!!!
hm?

hellas719
Nov 20th, 2008, 07:04 PM
^^Yeah. That's wierd. I saw it the other day. I guess she will update us before she goes to play her first tourney of 2009.

merda2004
Nov 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM
before she goes away?she should have updated her website days ago!
still no update as we speak!!!

merda2004
Nov 28th, 2008, 07:08 PM
still no updates....well now i am certain that she will update us just before xmas!

hellas719
Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:17 PM
still nothing!wtf?

merda2004
Dec 8th, 2008, 08:13 AM
i know...no matter what she is going through she should think about her fans!

forever_rafter
Dec 8th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Take it easy folks. I'm sure Eleni will update us when she's ready. Some new photos would be nice as well, at least from my point of view ;)

merda2004
Dec 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
yea she will update us when she is ready etc etc...but u know what ula?when u have fans sometimes u take one step further and give some kind of news even if dont feel like it!

Dorien.
Dec 11th, 2008, 05:31 PM
There are a lot of players who doesn't have give news about 2009, so i doesn't understand the problem

hellas719
Feb 15th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Eleni,
kali epitixia simera. eisai apistefto:worship:

hellas719
Feb 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Dear Lena,
.......START WINNING!!!!!!!!!!! What are you now? You've turned into an ITF girl:rolleyes::o
Please get out of this 'mini-slump' ;)

hellas719
Feb 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Dear Eleni,

Ditch Jaz please ;)

merda2004
Feb 25th, 2009, 09:07 AM
i am keep saying that...but nobody(ELENI) doesnt listen!
i have started losing faith!!!

hellas719
Feb 25th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I've seen some parts of their doubles matches on the internet, and Jaz always messes up:lol:

merda2004
Feb 25th, 2009, 08:07 PM
jaz might be a good girl and a good friend but...she is not a good player!if she was she would have achieve so much more in the tour but she hasnt!!!i am keep saying that but....

hellas719
Feb 25th, 2009, 11:06 PM
I agree with you. I myself am starting to lose faith in Eleni:sad:
Midland really changed my opinion, but after that she has done NOTHING!!!!!
And Anna seems to be in a slump now:rolleyes:

merda2004
Feb 26th, 2009, 10:37 AM
well its never 2 late to change things around!
if one team of people doesnt work move on to the other one!!!ect etc!!!!

some1 said in the past that eleni is a bit lazy (that came from one of her past coaches).
so it that why eleni doesnt go for coaches that are well known?because they will put to much pressure and training on her?is that why she picks coaches less known?so she can have it her way?
does this make sense?
wishing her all the best over and over again but...then what?just hope that the last loss was due to a virus or something!she deserves so much more but...she needs to try harder and harder!!!and get a good team around her and a good doubles partner!

hellas719
Mar 24th, 2009, 02:17 AM
Lena mou,

Den boro allo:bigcry:
Please, I can't live like this. It hurts. I pray for you every night. I also pray for Anna and Marcos and Economidis and other Greek players (as well as non-Greek ones too), but this stinks. I think that you should take a break now. Go and relax/train at home for a month, and then come back stronger than ever. This is the best time to rest, as you always get your worst results on clay. Just never give up. I hope to see you at the US Open this year. I tried to see you in 2006. I got front row seats for Court 7 I remember but it rained. This time I will get to see you in person. Just remember, NEVER give up;)

merda2004
Mar 24th, 2009, 10:15 AM
the only thing eleni should give up is her team!

hellas719
Apr 17th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Eleni,
I always wonder what is going through your mind at times...

merda2004
Apr 18th, 2009, 02:55 PM
well let me answer that for u...nothing much!cant u tell?u know what though?
i posted my message almost two years ago and its still so current!!!why doesnt she go back to coaches/trainers that know what to do with her?if she like the "german style" that much then team up with the lisicki team!

hellas719
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:07 PM
^Or the Groenefeld team for that matter:p
Instead, she goes with the Woehr team:haha:

Doesn't Eleni realize that she has gotten worse over the years? And to think that she was supposed to win slams:rolleyes:

Eleni,
You can still do it! Look at Mauresmo and Dementieva. At the end of their careers, they have gotten the best results ever. Look at Venus and Serena Williams too! They are in their late 20s, and they are still out there winning slams! Lena, that could be you:hearts:! But it isn't:(. Instead, you are 11-10 this year, being only 10-8 on the ITF circuit:o

merda2004
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
well tell her that!try and say the same in her website...and lets see if they will post it or not ....lol.....

merda2004
Apr 29th, 2009, 07:57 PM
just had a look on wtatour website(results) and i realised that i missed seeing eleni there(either as a winner or loser)!!!do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!get back up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pray and beg the lizicki team to train u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellas719
Apr 29th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Why the Lisicki team??? Get like Richard Williams or that Rodriguez guy that coached Henin:p:lol:
Eleni has the money:shrug:

merda2004
Apr 30th, 2009, 06:04 AM
eleni spends her money with Jaz!so no money for richard or rodriguez!!!anyway they are out of elenis league anyway!the charge a lot!!!!as about my comment for the lisicki team....look where she is!they worked wonders with her!eleni needs someone tough and needs to listen and learn!and not play "the i know it all" game!

merda2004
May 1st, 2009, 10:49 AM
oh and because we mentioned eleni and getting a new coach(cant remember if it was this thread or another one) what do u thing of PETER LUNDGREN?he is tough enough to put up with her!

Elisse
May 1st, 2009, 02:19 PM
Eleni,
I always wonder what is going through your mind at times...

well let me answer that for u...nothing much!

OMG! :lol: :spit:hahhahahahhahahhaha LMAO :lol: :haha:

:devil:

:hug: @ merda

:hug: @ hellas

:hug: @ Eleni "getting really sharp" Daniilidou

merda2004
May 2nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
hahahaha...well its true honey!!!

any comments about about the coach i mentioned?

forever_rafter
May 3rd, 2009, 05:26 PM
Peter was Marat's coach and Roger's. I liked the guy, very friendly.

merda2004
May 3rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
hi rafter....yea i know he was.i am just curious to see what people think and if he was the one for eleni!

hellas719
May 3rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
OF COURSE HE IS THE ONE FOR ELENI!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT JAZ SEEMS MORE IMPORTANT TO ELENI ATM:rolleyes:
When will she learn??????

merda2004
May 4th, 2009, 10:26 AM
dont tell me(us) tell eleni!!!!thats what i am keep saying over and over again!

hellas719
Jun 5th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Dear Eleni,

Thanks you so much for answering all my questions:D
Ana Ivanovic never does:rolleyes:

forever_rafter
Jun 6th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Dear Eleni,

Thanks you so much for answering all my questions:D
Ana Ivanovic never does:rolleyes:

Next time you're gonna ask twice as many ;) :hug: Eleni is a sweetheart.

hellas719
Aug 31st, 2009, 01:55 AM
Dear Eleni,
Keep it up!:bounce:

merda2004
Sep 7th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Dude, drink some anti-stalkerAid. :unsure:

btw, who's Jaz? :confused:

i still cant stop laughing about ur comment :lol::lol::lol:
u know why???because it was eleni that said all of the above and not me following her...because thats what a stalker is doing!as we can see
your IQ...below 0 lol.

hellas719
Nov 10th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Dear Eleni,
http://tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1319
^Your reward for Athens :p

Привет
Nov 15th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Hello Eleni fans. :wavey:

Eleni has been included in a new thread in GM, The Slumping Sisterhood (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=395853). Although you may be thinking this is not a good thing, this thread is aimed at supporting the players involved and celebrating their achievements until they're playing well enough that they can move on from the Sisterhood. Please feel free to join us in the thread and share news or updates about Eleni. :)

Thanks!

jimmy_the_greek
Nov 15th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Hopefully she gets back to her best soon. Still remember her win over Justine Henin in 2002 like it was yesterday.:sad:

merda2004
Apr 9th, 2010, 10:55 AM
ah...the good old days!!!!well we have something good to remember!
i liked the 2005 match better....its 2 all if u check the head to head between eleni and justine.
RANK (SEED)YEAREVENTSURFACEROUNDWINNERSCORERANK (SEED)
51 2002S'HERTOGENBOSCHGRASSSE.Daniilidou4-6 7-6(9) 6-37 (2) 21 2003SAN DIEGOHARDR32J. Henin6-1 6-13 (3) 76 2005WIMBLEDONGRASSR128E.Daniilidou7-6(8) 2-6 7-57 (7) 42 2007DUBAIHARDQJ. Henin6-0 6-22 (1)

hellas719
Jun 24th, 2010, 02:29 AM
Dear Daniilidou,
Keep it up :yeah: