PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that the Williamses will beat Justine on a regular basis now

supergrunt
Jul 13th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Since the Williams camp has lost respect for Justine just like they did for Sharapova?

Craigy
Jul 13th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Why don't you go ask them.

alex.stef
Jul 13th, 2007, 11:39 PM
i don't know; i'm not a fortune teller. but i surely hope so ;)

Serenita
Jul 14th, 2007, 05:28 AM
i think justine is gonna be gutted, after wimby. but to say she's out of there is a bit harsh. she got her own demons to fight at the moment. she' gonna be on track knowing she gotta play suburb if she want's a chance @ the sista's.

Slutiana
Jul 14th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Since the Williams camp has lost respect for Justine just like they did for Sharapova?

S'troll, why have they lost respect for her?

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 14th, 2007, 02:01 PM
:unsure: I don't even understand what this question is asking

:inlove:
Jul 14th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Don't hate on Supergrunt Supertard. He asks the questions on everyones lips. :hearts: :inlove: He's the only one courageous enough to ask them. :ras:

Kabezya
Jul 14th, 2007, 05:33 PM
:unsure: I don't even understand what this question is asking

I don't quite get it either and frankly, I tire of having Justine's name in Serena's forum or anytime Serena is mentioned. However even though the question is a weird one, Venus and Serena have beaten Justine because they have been better than her on those days they've played. It has nothing to do with respect they have or don't have for Justine because of her character. I also don't think the sisters have an adversarial relationship with Maria.

Lulu.
Jul 14th, 2007, 06:21 PM
:scratch:

sweetpeas
Jul 14th, 2007, 08:35 PM
I beleive they all have respect,for each other?It"s not easy being :lol: :wavey: green.

Donatello
Jul 14th, 2007, 08:59 PM
The real question is: can Serena beat Justine?

The buildup from the Australian Open towards the summer season had Serena saying she wants to be number one again. Do you need to have the game of the no.1 player to be a no.1 ? Do you need to have the (Fed, JuJu) slices ? Do you need to have a single-handed backhand ?
I bet Serena thinks about these things.
It was apparant in the last two encounters and the first set in Miami. Think about it. Look at the matches again. Serena was playing differently, not for the better (result).

I do hope she will kick Justine's ass , but she needs to free her mind of this slice complexion and work on stepping her own game up.

I think Venus' win at Wimby helps alot.

new-york
Jul 15th, 2007, 12:31 AM

i did not.