PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Justine got lucky in the Qtrs against an injured Serena

Bijoux0021
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Justine wasn't challenged until she faced Serena who was battling 2 injuries. And still, Serena took her to 3 sets. For anyone to say Justine would have still beaten a healthy Serena on Grass is a liar.

Jasmin
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Well I definitely knew if Serena had the use of one of her biggest weapons she would be fighting for a spot in the finals.

GrandSlam05
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Dude, it doesn't prove anything. It was a different match, different day. All it proves is that Henin got smoked by Bartoli. :lol:

Ferosh
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:20 PM
:yawn:

Stop looking for excuses.

eck
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:22 PM
She made 7-8 DFs, totaling to 18 UEs.
Had she not make those DFs, at best she would have made more winners, less UEs.
At worst we would have 18 UEs.

So no, I don't think Justine got lucky.

supergrunt
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I agree. Justine did get lucky, and this is just karma coming back to all of the gloating Jusitne fans after the match. :p I really hope that Venus can play well tommorow and win. :sad:

Jasmin
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:27 PM
It was some bad gloating going on and it was over a very injured person. Not good imo.

piercerocks
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:30 PM
wow. i think if serena won the justine match bartoli might have still beaten her today. she was amazing

Lulu.
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Yes she was very lucky...but lets not keep brining it up :o

.ivy.
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Where is the proof?

That she lost to Marion? Seriously, Serena lost. Get over it. Justine lost. I'll get over it. :rolleyes:

crys
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:40 PM
justine lost today.. fact is Marion is really good this time around at Wimbledon.. Justine got beat.. and that is fact.. i'm saying this as a Justine Fan.. I agree with you Ivy.

man4man
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Can you just stop this fucking thread?
totally insane, aren't you?

cellophane
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Proof that reetards still haven't gotten over Serena's loss. :haha:

Kart
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Justine wasn't challenged until she faced Serena who was battling 2 injuries. And still, Serena took her to 3 sets. For anyone to say Justine would have still beaten a healthy Serena on Grass is a liar.

Well someone's lying in here, I'll give you that.

ZeroSOFInfinity
Serena lost to Justine. Justine lost to Marion. So, you're saying that Serena will beat Marion in the SF? I doubt it.

The way Marion played today, she seemed to be the #1 player to me. Others didn't even come close.

Lulu.
Proof that reetards still haven't gotten over Serena's loss. :haha:

Maybe not but Marion made up for it quite nicely :)

Leo_DFP
Hahahaha this thread is hilarious. Serena wasn't injured, she was outclassed. And please, who the fuck cramps in the second set of a grass court match? Lame.

Marion > Justine > Serena :worship:

Fedcup
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:45 PM

If Justine was Serena she would have said "The only thing Bartoli had to do today was to show up, I was making so much errors with my forehand"...but no Justine is not like that..she'll admit that Bartoli was just too good today and made her make that errors...

Luckely Justine and her fans are not like Serena and her fans...
And ok if you want to hear that Justine was lucky..yes she was...feeling happier now? :rolleyes:

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM
All it shows is that on current form Marion is better than the both of them;)

SeaUrchin
Hahahaha this is so fucking ridicilous. Maybe next time Serena thinks about playing a few matches before the tourney so that she doesn't get cramps.

Leo_DFP
Dude, it doesn't prove anything. It was a different match, different day. All it proves is that Henin got smoked by Bartoli. :lol:

Shhh, let the bitter Serena fans just whine whine whine.

bellascarlett
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Sour graping should have been over 2 days ago.

Damn, the loss hurt. :haha:

Sore losers need to shut up.

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Hahahaha this thread is hilarious. Serena wasn't injured, she was outclassed. And please, who the fuck cramps in the second set of a grass court match? Lame.

Marion > Justine > Serena :worship:

So well put. :worship:

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Don't worry when Serena get healed she is going to get her back...anybody that watched that match knew Serena was injured...and had Justine gone through...Venus was gone run A CLINIC on her...after beating Serena...I know Venus baby...she dont play about her lil sister!

petesz
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:54 PM
There is no such thing as luck between two top players. If you want to prove anything, wait until Serena is healthy to play Justine. Otherwise, a loss is a loss.

If Justine played today at the same level she played Serena, Bartoli would be out in two sets.

Shvedbarilescu
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:59 PM
There is no such thing as luck between two top players. If you want to prove anything, wait until Serena is healthy to play Justine. Otherwise, a loss is a loss.

If Justine played today at the same level she played Serena, Bartoli would be out in two sets.

I strongly disagree with this statement. Justine played good tennis in both matches but in neither did she look at all unbeatable. I would say her level was about equal in both. The difference today was she faced a much tougher opponent. Yes, Bartoli was a much tougher opponent that Serena.

tennisboi
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:00 PM
:yawn:

Stop looking for excuses.

They can't let it go:lol:

Olórin
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I agree. Justine did get lucky, and this is just karma coming back to all of the gloating Jusitne fans after the match. :p I really hope that Venus can play well tommorow and win. :sad:

I actually feel it's karma for the gloating Justine fans, who started going on about Justine never losing to Serena again etc. OTT reaction.

But I do feel a bit sorry for Justine, she did seem a bit timid and confused :(

Thanx4nothin
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I don't believe in luck.

DOUBLEFIST
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:04 PM
What this does prove is that a player smacking the crap out of the ball AND playing clean, error-free tennis can break Henin's back. So, in many respects this is not new information. Nothing new proven here. Personally, if Juju had made it to the final to face Venus and Venus continued with current form, Henin would probably have taken a beating there too.

If nothing else, Serena is going to be VERY encouraged by this result. It will take some of the luster off of Justines victory over her and allow her to TRULY believe that if she's fit and playing HER game, she will consistently put Justine away.

In other words, Justine truly damaged her "aura" today. She had a chance REALLY get in Serena's and other player's heads and blew it.

Henin's the best
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Get a life
It's not because she lost against Bartoli, that she also played crap against Serena. Maybe she just had an off day.

homogenius
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Pathetic

wetfre
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Serena had no backhand nor 100% movement.

So she beat an "injured" Serena not a 100% Serena.

eck
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Yea well, Justine had that tape strapped to her ankle.
So a not 100% Justine beat a not 100% Serena

Louis Cyphre
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:08 PM

It proofs that because of fans like you almost every neutral tennis fan doesnt like sisters

Bijoux0021
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Get a life
It's not because she lost against Bartoli, that she also played crap against Serena. Maybe she just had an off day.
Serena had 2 injuries and still Justine played crap against her? What does that say about Justine?

eck
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Serena had 2 injuries and still Justine played crap against her? What does that say about Justine?

Justine had 1 injury.
I hardly believe her movement was an injury. It looked OK to me.
Her backhand was superb at times, although the slice was unorthodox.

cellophane
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:57 PM

Justine at 20 % is better than Serena at 30 %? :angel:

Bijoux0021
Jul 6th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Serena had no backhand nor 100% movement.

So she beat an "injured" Serena not a 100% Serena.
Don't tell that to the delusional Justine's fans. They are always in denial.

eck
Jul 6th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Don't tell that to the delusional Justine's fans. They are always in denial.

You seem to be in denial that Justine gave Serena 8 points in open arms.
She did what she had to to win. You seem to forget that.
Everything has to be "So what she won, she didn't play her best." blah blah blah
Roger does that too