PDA

View Full Version : Justine will win against Marion

Elenarulez
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:43 PM
after being down 0:5 0:40 ... :tape:

GrandSlam05
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I agree. It's been awhile since one of Henin's "great comebacks". Time for another one. But I don't think she'll get into that big of a hole.

LoveFifteen
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Justine has got to win this. We cannot have Marion Ravioli in a Slam final. Men already make fun of women's tennis enough as it is.

SunriseSunset
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:48 PM
You shouldn't be so quick to judge. Henin obviously got cocky, and underestimated Bartoli. She's taught Henin a good lesson...that she's not untouchable.

Jasmin
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:49 PM
i assume this may have been what Serena would have done if her backhand was working.

GrandSlam05
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Justine has got to win this. We cannot have Marion Ravioli in a Slam final. Men already make fun of women's tennis enough as it is.
Exactly. It would look really bad for women's tennis tomorrow when the masses tune in and see a chunker like Bartoli in the Wimbledon final.

Elenarulez
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:51 PM

Marion Ravioli beat Jankovic ^^

Elenarulez
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Exactly. It would look really bad for women's tennis tomorrow when the masses tune in and see a chunker like Bartoli in the Wimbledon final.

Monica Seles and Lindsay Davenport were also chunks at the beginning of their careers ... and they got to slam finals ...

Vlad Tepes
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:53 PM
This Bartoli chick is really something, she has some nerve!!!

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:55 PM
You shouldn't be so quick to judge. Henin obviously got cocky, and underestimated Bartoli. She's taught Henin a good lesson...that she's not untouchable.

Thats what it looks like in the 3rd...if Henin dont hold her serve..then its damn near over....I hope justine prayed for rain...she sure as hell needs it right about now...and if Bartoli didnt teach her..Miss Venus Williams was ;)

DA FOREHAND
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:56 PM

Yeah I can just hear pat cash calling her a dumptruck, or a shotputter now!:tape:

goldenlox
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Justine was up a set and a break. This is one of the biggest chokes ever. Forget Nicole..

silverwhite
Jul 6th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Bartoli will pull off the typical French choke

DA FOREHAND
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Bartoli will pull off the typical French choke

I thought she was Italian?

frontier
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:04 PM
BARTOLI ALLEZ!Justine was so focused on beating Serena and forgot about Marion!

Elenarulez
Jul 6th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I thought she was Italian?

nope ... she's french