PDA

View Full Version : "the Catherine Zeta Jones of the tennis world..."

JonBcn
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Everytime that stupid old bugger on the BBC says that, no doubt with one hand desperately trying to suppress an erection, I want to gag. What on earth does Ivanovic have in common with Catherine Zeta Jones? Is she married to a pensioner? Does she make lots of strsight-to-video films? Did she shoot to fame on a cosy ITV period comedy/drama? Or is she merely a reasonably attractive brunette of whom you can't think of anything interesting to say other than to compare to someone else who looks a bit like her if you squint and who you also once had a wank over.

Last week I was at Wimbledon and in a post match interview one question was: "Some people are saying you are the most beautiful girl ever to play at Wimbledon. What do you think about that?"

I wonder if a young nubile tennis player has ever actually shagged a middle aged saggy journalist as a direct result of such compliments, or if journalists just really have no idea how lecherous they are...

hollywood7172
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:35 PM
actually, i see what he means...there is a bit of that sensual, sex-kitten look in ana's eyes...

jean_genie
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:36 PM
*dead*

:rofl: Jonathan, it's a bit early for slaying me like this. LOL!!!

Good stuff, dear.

jmh3137
Jul 6th, 2007, 05:05 PM
LOL! That, and the obsession with Golovin's red "knickers", pretty much sums up what the old geezers are really interested in (not tennis).

SeaUrchin
Jul 6th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Everytime that stupid old bugger on the BBC says that, no doubt with one hand desperately trying to suppress an erection, I want to gag. What on earth does Ivanovic have in common with Catherine Zeta Jones? Is she married to a pensioner? Does she make lots of strsight-to-video films? Did she shoot to fame on a cosy ITV period comedy/drama? Or is she merely a reasonably attractive brunette of whom you can't think of anything interesting to say other than to compare to someone else who looks a bit like her if you squint and who you also once had a wank over.

Last week I was at Wimbledon and in a post match interview one question was: "Some people are saying you are the most beautiful girl ever to play at Wimbledon. What do you think about that?"

I wonder if a young nubile tennis player has ever actually shagged a middle aged saggy journalist as a direct result of such compliments, or if journalists just really have no idea how lecherous they are...

She is dating Bollettieri.

gentenaire
Jul 6th, 2007, 05:12 PM
What on earth does Ivanovic have in common with Catherine Zeta Jones? Is she married to a pensioner? Does she make lots of strsight-to-video films? Did she shoot to fame on a cosy ITV period comedy/drama?

Did she have a nose job? Does she shag sheep?

sweetpeas
Jul 6th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Ivanovic Is Beautiful.

Kart
Jul 6th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Everytime that stupid old bugger on the BBC says that, no doubt with one hand desperately trying to suppress an erection, I want to gag.

I always worry he's not using his hand to suppress it.

©@®eLess
Jul 6th, 2007, 11:22 PM
He's English its understandable...once they see a woman that doesnt look like she's been hit by a pan, and has spotty skin they get turned on. Its not easy being a British neither for men neither for women...

canoe.
Jul 6th, 2007, 11:23 PM
if journalists just really have no idea how lecherous they are...

They don't care, and if someone says anything they cry political correctness.:lol:

Anyway both Ana and Catherine are beauties, and talented. Hope Ana doesn't merry a geezer

nozaroc
Jul 6th, 2007, 11:26 PM
He's English its understandable...once they see a woman that doesnt look like they've been hit by a pan, and have spotty skin they get turned on. Its not easy being a British neither for men neither for women...

Ouch! That's going to leave a mark...