PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you, pathetic chokers Kudryavtseva and Morigami! Shame on you!!!

GoDominique
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:04 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ah, feeling better now. Looking forward to the final. :)

Cat's Pajamas
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:06 PM
It's funny how things work out like that. :D

mdterp01
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Thats right. If you are going to get Venus, particularly at Wimbledon, best to do it in the early rounds.

Leo_DFP
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I think we all thought when Venus came back against that Russian chic with the long name: we could be pondering this near-loss when she's in the final playing for the championship. And now it's gonna happen. Of course she had to survive another crazy almost-upset against Morigami, but she's been pretty perfect ever since the Round of 16.

And that's so often the trend at Majors, like look at Serena surviving Petrova early at the AO before winning and even Sharapova somehow beating Pin in the first round before making the finals.

Now we'll get the anticipated Venus/Justine match we've been waiting for for years!

GoDominique
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I think we all thought when Venus came back against that Russian chic with the long name: we could be pondering this near-loss when she's in the final playing for the championship. And now it's gonna happen. Of course she had to survive another crazy almost-upset against Morigami, but she's been pretty perfect ever since the Round of 16.

And that's so often the trend at Majors, like look at Serena surviving Petrova early at the AO before winning and even Sharapova somehow beating Pin in the first round before making the finals.

Now we'll get the anticipated Venus/Justine match we've been waiting for for years!
Yeah, the final is great.

But of course, the early exit would have been so much sweeter. :D

venus_rulez
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:13 PM

Don't be too cocky. All thingsp point to that meeting, especially since one of them is already there, but we've been so close to this match so many times in the last 4 years...who knows. And I'd bet anything that Henin never imagined she'd have to go through Venus in a final to win Wimbledon.

IAM#1
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Venus Will Spank her!! Just watch... Venus is going to be ridiculously focused tomorrow much like Serena was in Australia. I am a little frightened for Henin!!!

woosey
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Venus Will Spank her!! Just watch... Venus is going to be ridiculously focused tomorrow much like Serena was in Australia. I am a little frightened for Henin!!!

i have to admit, so am i. :lol:

Slutiana
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:24 PM
:help::lol:

IAM#1
Jul 6th, 2007, 04:25 PM
gggggggggoooooooooooo VENUS!!!!