PDA

View Full Version : What is ESPN going to show next?

TAMUStud86
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Now that the Venus Williams vs. Ivanovic match is up on court next and Baghdatis and Djokovic are about to slug it out in the 5th, which match will they show?

FaceyFacem
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:21 PM
i think nbc claimed venus/ana so espn will stick with court 1

ezekiel
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I think justine vs bartoli match will move to center court as this match is followed by roddick vs gasquet.

Bruno71
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I think justine vs bartoli match will move to center court as this match is followed by roddick vs gasquet.

I think they have to do that...it's the only chance that match will get played today the way Bags/Djoko is going and with Roddick/Gasquet to follow. Either that or they'll move Roddick to Centre after Venus/Ana.

ASP0315
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:28 PM
After Nole/Baggy match
coming up next Roddick vs Gasquet.(untill 12:00 pm ET only. :lol: )
At 12:00 pm ET Taped delayed coverage on NBC featuring Venus/Ivanovic match. :lol:

Nothing is new with ESPN/NBC Bullshit.

mckyle.
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM
So NBC *once again* will only show tape-delayed stuff?

mckyle.
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:31 PM
And there is no chance of watching Venus live if you don't live on the east coast?

#1SteffiGraf#1
Jul 6th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Lol, ESPN is AGAIN pretending there is no match happening. They play deaf+dumb really well!

yukon145
Jul 6th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Lol, ESPN is AGAIN pretending there is no match happening. They play deaf+dumb really well!

its not their fault, its NBC.

NBC is fucking retarded when it comes to Wimbledon, its not 1995 anymore when you can't follow live scores. they really need to change the way the cover their matches, i think people can live without the Today show for a week or so, it is on like 5 hours a day. :rolleyes: