PDA

View Full Version : Way to avoid mens tennis altogether at slams, and only see womens?

justineheninfan
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew a way you could watch only womens tennis at the grand slams without having to sift through the nonsense that is mens tennis. I only want to watch womens tennis these days since the mens game is beyond hopeless. Is there a way I can avoid being exposed to mens tennis today, while not missing out on any of the fabulous womens tennis at the slams?

mandy7
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:38 PM
and you can't just can stop being a wanker and deal with it?

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM
go to the tournament and just watch the women.
problem solved.

mankind
Jul 6th, 2007, 03:28 PM
:rolleyes:

per4ever
Jul 6th, 2007, 03:33 PM
mens game is beyong hopeless?? lol what a joke :D

supergrunt
Jul 6th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Men's tennis does suck. The rallies are boring, the matches are WAY too long, and everyone plays the same. They should only play three sets.

Serena-rules-no1
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew a way you could watch only womens tennis at the grand slams without having to sift through the nonsense that is mens tennis. I only want to watch womens tennis these days since the mens game is beyond hopeless. Is there a way I can avoid being exposed to mens tennis today, while not missing out on any of the fabulous womens tennis at the slams?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5539/silly2dt4.gif

Men's tennis does suck. The rallies are boring, the matches are WAY too long, and everyone plays the same. They should only play three sets.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4007/realtongueio0.gif

nozaroc
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure whether this is bait or not, but there is a way, supposedly. Shell out $25 US to wimbledon.org and from what I understand you see every match and can pick and choose. I think they keep it archived for a while too so you can still do this. I haven't done it, though. 25 bucks is a little too rich right now.

nozaroc
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Well looking at the join date of the original poster confirms my initial suspicion, baitwise. We get it you think women's tennis sucks, now go sit on a racket, if you aren't already. Hey! I said just one.