PDA

View Full Version : The truth Serena/Henin

beall420
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:24 PM
First let me start by saying henin played a great match excpet for the hiccup when she could not close serena out in the second set and again when she got broken in the third. Besides that she played great and took her chances.

Serena's hand was the biggest problem in the match. Her leg was at least 90%+. She has never in her life hit that many one handers let alone in a single match. The fact that she managed to get to three sets was amazing with out her two hander. She only had one or two back hand winners the whole match.

Had she not been injured henin would have lost 6-3 6-4.

Howevwer she was injured and henin managed to escape.

That is the truth of the matter and if you dont realize that i can do much for you. ;)

Hantu515
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:27 PM
doesn't matter if Serena was injured, Henin was thusly better prepared physically for the match, thus making her the better athlete and thusly deserved to win who cares if Serena wasn't injured, SHE WAS

rottweily
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Well it's her own fault, she should have learned a onehanded backhand when she was young :p

twight6
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:29 PM
First let me start by saying henin played a great match excpet for the hiccup when she could not close serena out in the second set and again when she got broken in the third. Besides that she played great and took her chances.

Serena's hand was the biggest problem in the match. Her leg was at least 90%+. She has never in her life hit that many one handers let alone in a single match. The fact that she managed to get to three sets was amazing with out her two hander. She only had one or two back hand winners the whole match.

That is the truth of the matter and if you dont realize that i can do much for you. ;)

Sait, so you mean, if Serena weren't injured (like at Roland Garros) she would have won the match like at roland garros woops, nevermind.

These threads are getting old.. well, no, they're already old. No one cares about your opinion you stupid troll piece of sh!t

Onyxangel
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:30 PM

:lol: :lol:

If we're talking 'truth' here, then this is it: It is true that I agree that your belief is correct... but that's all it is... belief.
If you don't believe that Ju had room to pick up her game if she had really needed to, then I can't do much for you... I don't believe she would have, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have... it just my belief (and apparently, yours too), not the 'truth'.

BrandClay
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:34 PM
It's my belief that we all have a need to feel special. And this need brings out the best in us...and the worst in us! lol

Shinjiro
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:34 PM
we'll never know, until the next time they meet on grass, that is.

Lolo8
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:37 PM
The real truth is that henin is in serenas head again. Before Henin it was Sharapova and before that it was Capriarti. If Serena was that injured she would have never made it to the thrid set. It seem like Serena thinks she has to do something extra special when she plays Henin like slicing. When Serena was in the rallies against Henin she did fine until she started slicing. Serena did this at the French too. Also she played like a amateur not being able to convert break points and Justine was serving horribly. Serena could have won on her serves alone but thought to much about Justine bacause she is in her head. All she had to was serve well and break thats all Venus has to do if she makes it. Justine is good but not that great but it seems players just punk out against her. Believe it or not Serena has too much respect for Jusine.

beall420
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:40 PM
First of all. I was talking about this match specifically on grass. I think henin will probably always beat serena on clay. However i believe if she was not injured serena will always beat henin on all other surfaces.

And I heart lindsay dont you ever curse at me because i am expressing my perosnal opinion. it just shows how uneducated you are that you cant form an argument without resorting to name calling.

thegre8w0n
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:45 PM
If Serena was so hurt and playing at 40% like she said then she shouldn't of played. The excuses are getting annoying and old already. When is she going to stand up and just say "I got beaten by the better player today". Henin has won 6 majors its not a bad thing to lose to her or to give her credit for winning.

twight6
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:46 PM
First of all. I was talking about this match specifically on grass. I think henin will probably always beat serena on clay. However i believe if she was not injured serena will always beat henin on all other surfaces.

And I heart lindsay dont you ever curse at me because i am expressing my perosnal opinion. it just shows how uneducated you are that you cant form an argument without resorting to name calling.

This argument has been argued 5 billion times, and this board is over-taken by all of this trash. People have different opinions. Was Serena hurt? Wasn't she hurt? Was she at 40%/50%/60%/70%? Would she have won if she was 100? If you want to argue, go into one of the other 4,000 threads that have been opened on this topic.

Plus, like was said above, this isn't the truth, it's your opinion, so, don't try to pass it off as the truth. And, it's my right to ignore your opinion and even curse at you for it :rolleyes:

Mightymirza
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:51 PM
here we go again :rolleyes:

Matt01
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:59 PM
i am expressing my perosnal opinion. it just shows how uneducated you are that you cant form an argument without resorting to name calling.

:lol:

Troll :wavey:

PamShriverRockz
Jul 5th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Can the mods close this thread please.....PLEASE....

beall420
Jul 5th, 2007, 04:07 PM
i heart lindsay i do not realize you were 16. I forgive your ignorance.

iWill
Jul 5th, 2007, 04:51 PM
The real truth is that henin is in serenas head again. Before Henin it was Sharapova and before that it was Capriarti. If Serena was that injured she would have never made it to the thrid set. It seem like Serena thinks she has to do something extra special when she plays Henin like slicing. When Serena was in the rallies against Henin she did fine until she started slicing. Serena did this at the French too. Also she played like a amateur not being able to convert break points and Justine was serving horribly. Serena could have won on her serves alone but thought to much about Justine bacause she is in her head. All she had to was serve well and break thats all Venus has to do if she makes it. Justine is good but not that great but it seems players just punk out against her. Believe it or not Serena has too much respect for Jusine.

I never thought about it like that I've been saying she has been putting too much pressure on herself to beat Justine but I guess that conclusion does add up to her respecting her game a lil too much

she'll get over it like she did with Maria once she stopped giving Maria the benefit of the doubt and just went out there and played like she didnt care who was on the other side she owns her Justine prolly wont be too different if Serena gets healed and healthy quickly

Uranus
Jul 5th, 2007, 05:09 PM
The truth Serena/Henin. :devil:

You're a genius. :spit: