PDA

View Full Version : Justine yelled allez 20 TIMES IN THE FINAL SET ALONE!!!

chris_d08
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:53 PM
I just watched the third set over and i counted how many times justine would yell allez! She YELLED allez 20 times in the final set alone. Serena had 8 come ons! Someone needs to shut her ass up!! Thats 5 games worth of Allezs!! Thats totally over the limit!!

Bart
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:54 PM
OK, here we go again...:lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM
No it's not, she had every right to fire herself up to a very well deserved victory over Serena!!!

treufreund
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Another reason to love JUSTINE!!!! She allezed herself into willpower. Besides everybody says "come on" and that is so boring. I love "Allez" :hearts:

Poova
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:56 PM
I love it when she says allez :haha:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Go Justine!!! Allez Allez!

The Crow
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
And i thought that there was nothing else that Justine could be accused of on this board today :lol:

minboy
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Let's hang her!!!!! Let's just bring her to the Tower of London and hang her there!!!!!!!!

Read my sig.

alphadog
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:00 PM
of course, justine won most of the points.

cypher_88
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez

i hope this was enough to annoy you. :devil:

saki
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:01 PM
:haha: Did you really rewatch and count?

Perhaps you need a life.

Viktymise
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Both of them were screaming CMONs and Allez after each other's error in the 3rd :lol:

GrandSlam05
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:02 PM
of course, justine won most of the points.
Exactly. If Serena had played a better 3rd set and won, we probably would've had 20 c'mons and only 8 allez's. :shrug:

faste5683
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:02 PM
And i thought that there was nothing else that Justine could be accused of on this board today :lol:

:lol:

Justine Allez's = 20

Serena's Come on's = 8

Score of third set = 6 -3

Maybe Justine had more opportunities?

:wavey:

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Someone is pretty bored to sit and count the amount of "allez" in a set.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:03 PM
20? I counted 25 :shrug:

:haha:

narrisch
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Allez :yeah:

dav abu
I just watched the third set over and i counted how many times justine would yell allez! She YELLED allez 20 times in the final set alone. Serena had 8 come ons! Someone needs to shut her ass up!! Thats 5 games worth of Allezs!! Thats totally over the limit!!

be careful not to choke on the sour grapes :wavey:

Dexter
:haha: Did you really rewatch and count?

Perhaps you need a life.Like seriously! :spit:

Rtael
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Get a hobby.

Thanx4nothin
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:07 PM
WOW had Serena done it it would be intimidating and so over the top or it would have been gamesmanship...but with Henin it shows grit and determination...just another case of people hating Serena.

GoDominique
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM
I think there should be in the new column in the match stats:

"Allezes and Come Ons"

And of course Ajde, Komm jetzt, Forza etc. :p

kelgers
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Oh my god, do you have nothing better to do?

OZTENNIS
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:15 PM

No.1 - There is no limit
No.2 - Serena has done her fair share of come ons in the past few days
No.3 - Stop trying to make excuses for Serena's loss
No.4 - Yelling allez at the end of a point is a bit different to grunting in the middle of strokes like somebody does

gentenaire
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:18 PM
I suggest that next time you don't listen to them twice, if they annoy you so much.

Conor
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:40 PM

Is your life that empty? :rolleyes:

Хлоэ
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:45 PM
GM is getting even more ridiculous :lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:46 PM

Maybe this person has a bit to much free time on there hands :lol:

Maybe a hobbie or a love life might help you out there!

Smackie
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:47 PM

Exactly.....I may notice who shouts more in a match but NEVER sad enough to even contemplate in rewatching the match and counting............

le bon vivant
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Get a life! :spit:

akosiirwyn
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:49 PM
allez justine!

komorli
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:52 PM
OK, I couldn't resist coming to the GM to see what kind of BS people would come up with and I came across this gold nugget! :lol:

ALLEZ!!!!

Yasmine
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:52 PM
:lol: you always get surprised around here!
Seriously who's bored enough to count the number of allez? :rolleyes:

ce
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:53 PM
:rolleyes:

dav abu
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I know in one way it is funny to laugh at what absolute and utter losers they are out there but at the same time it is sad to see so many pathetic posts and threads on GM tonight.

gentenaire
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:00 PM
BTW, did you also measure the decibels produced with every Allez? And did you compare that to the decibels of Serena's Come ons?

Smackie
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:06 PM
BTW, did you also measure the decibels produced with every Allez? And did you compare that to the decibels of Serena's Come ons?

DOn't encourage him. He just might!!! :lol:

jujufreak
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

she played great tennis to go 5-1 up, so why wouldn't she yell Allez :) ?

And if you don't have the right to encourage yourself, when you only need one game to reach the Wimbledon semis for the fifth time, then you never will never have the right to do so ;)

ALLEZ JUSTINE

Jirku
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:30 PM
allez

saki
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:34 PM
:lol: you always get surprised around here!
Seriously who's bored enough to count the number of allez? :rolleyes:

I still think the classic WTAworld thread was the one about Amelie running to her chair. :haha: We should archive these somewhere..

rottweily
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Burn that witch now!

Fedcup
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:40 PM
This is by far the most funny complaint and most funny treadh I ever saw over here at WTAWorld:worship:

switz
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:44 PM
I respect Henin a lot more these days but the non stop allez completely prevents me from supporting unless she's playing the shriek.

schorsch
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:45 PM
:lol:

Justine Allez's = 20

Serena's Come on's = 8

Score of third set = 6 -3

Maybe Justine had more opportunities?

:wavey:

dont say opportunities... please justine pronounces that in such a weird way :haha: but ya, thats true obviously she had more reason to allez.

Invisible Fan
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:51 PM
WOW had Serena done it it would be intimidating and so over the top or it would have been gamesmanship...but with Henin it shows grit and determination...just another case of people hating Serena.

Well Serena is louder with her exclamations I think, plus she often glares at the opponent.