Steff_forever
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:01 PM
wrong forum ;)

Iorhael
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Nadal vs Youzhny on court nr 2 :rolleyes:

mckyle.
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Venus is on Centre, so she should get through it. It's amazing how much a certain court can change a player's attitude :lol:

mckyle.
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Nadal vs Youzhny on court nr 2 :rolleyes:

Well it is just a 4th round match. If you want something rediculous: how about earning a spot to your first grand slam quarterfinal only to find out you'll be on court 2. That's how Marion and Michaella felt.

kelgers
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:08 PM
I'm more amazed that for today and tomorrow, they've scheduled two women's matches on Center Court even though the men's are still behind. However, the girls are playing the quarters, so it makes sense.

kadirelf
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Go venus go go go go go

hablo
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Go Venus!
Ajde Ana!

Slutiana
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:12 PM
i hope they say f*ck tradition for once and play womens finals on sunday....i think that they should get a days rest or its not fair

*JR*
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Sveta has had a pretty EZ draw so far, not even having to beat a certain compatriot who's the biggest Slam choker of the Open Era. :o I like Sveta, but "her Wimbledon is just starting".

Iorhael
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Well it is just a 4th round match. If you want something rediculous: how about earning a spot to your first grand slam quarterfinal only to find out you'll be on court 2. That's how Marion and Michaella felt.
Yeah but quality wise Rafa's match looks more interesting than Marion against Michaela.Youzhny won 2 of 3 last matches with Nadal and the level of tennis was really high in both of them so there's a chance for a dramatic highly entertaining match also in this case.:p

Dexter
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:31 PM
i hope they say f*ck tradition for once and play womens finals on sunday....i think that they should get a days rest or its not fairI think they will have to. Forecasts say it's gonna be a complete washout on Saturday. :lol:

Dexter
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah but quality wise Rafa's match looks more interesting than Marion against Michaela.Youzhny won 2 of 3 last matches with Nadal and the level of tennis was really high in both of them so there's a chance for a dramatic highly entertaining match also in this case.:pthat's why I'm happy he's on court #2. Nadal is going down tomorrow to Misa again, yay! :devil:

jenglisbe
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Can someone post the full schedule (or at least for the main 3 courts)? I don't see it on wimbledon.org

Bijoux0021
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:34 PM
What time is Venus/Kutzy match please! Wimbledon's website has not posted order of play.

V-MAC
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:39 PM
What time is Venus/Kutzy match please! Wimbledon's website has not posted order of play.

11am

mckyle.
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:39 PM

I'm not for sure but I would guess 12:00 BST.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:43 PM
that's why I'm happy he's on court #2. Nadal is going down tomorrow to Misa again, yay! :devil:

Always rooting AGAINST players...sad.

Bijoux0021
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:45 PM
11am
Thank you. I don't like that it's this early.

Dexter
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Always rooting AGAINST players...sad.WTF? :lol:

K-Dog
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Where did you get this? It isn't on the site yet.

Jodie
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Where did you get this? It isn't on the site yet.

From BBC, as always.. ;)

Pureracket
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I wonder about the weather for tomorrow.

thrust
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:40 PM
To be fair, they should play the womens final on Sunday and the men^s on Monday. Nadal, and his group, are really getting screwed. Some traditions are just plain silly.

Pureracket
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:48 PM
I'm more amazed that for today and tomorrow, they've scheduled two women's matches on Center Court even though the men's are still behind. However, the girls are playing the quarters, so it makes sense.ladies/women:mad:

Pureracket
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM
To be fair, they should play the womens final on Sunday and the men^s on Monday. Nadal, and his group, are really getting screwed. Some traditions are just plain silly.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Smackie
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:53 PM
To be honest, I like all four of them. Slightly more towards Venus and Ana but any combination for the other semi is cool.

ce
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:55 PM
go Ana and Vee

Smackie
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:57 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Really?? Nadal? He is fit but above the neck......

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:19 PM
I am rooting for V STAR WILLIE and the newest diva in town, ANA :bounce:

I just hope the 4th of July V shows up and not the graveyard court V :p

GoDominique
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I think they will have to. Forecasts say it's gonna be a complete washout on Saturday. :lol:
O rly? http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml :tape::tape::tape:

ASP0315
Jul 5th, 2007, 12:42 AM
that's why I'm happy he's on court #2. Nadal is going down tomorrow to Misa again, yay! :devil:

yes. he must be worn out playing for 4 days. :lol: Plus youzhny got nadal's number.

switz
Jul 5th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah but quality wise Rafa's match looks more interesting than Marion against Michaela.Youzhny won 2 of 3 last matches with Nadal and the level of tennis was really high in both of them so there's a chance for a dramatic highly entertaining match also in this case.:p

they need to ensure every 4th round match gets completed so they are putting them all on first up.

Marcos versus Davy is on court 13 :lol:

Thanx4nothin
Jul 5th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Happy Vee is 1st up on Centre Court so IF she wins she can recup etc and then shes out of there back to the house to relax or practise whilst her semifinal opponent slugs it out....i hope to at least 100-98 in the final set lol.....