PDA

View Full Version : What a Horrible Match (again)

Nicolás89
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:29 PM
this natch just let me with a taste of nothing so awful, justine was very erratic in the bh side and serena couldnt do any bh at all :tape:

this rivalry proves once again that there isnt any rivalry at all

Nicolás89
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:33 PM
i forgot to say, serenas one-handed bh :banghead:

Bruno71
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Agreed, it was a very poorly played match. Serena fought really well but was obviously hampered by what looks like multiple injuries. Justine...I don't know what went on there. Perhaps she had an ankle problem, and surely she was very nervous. She seemed to have NO special gameplan. I expected to see more drop shots and constructed points from her, but I guess when you can't get a 1st serve in everything flies out the window. At this point, I hope they never play again.

Bruno71
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:38 PM
thank you for the reasonable response. And Justine did enough to win the match. And in the end that's all that matters. She can work it out in later rounds.

i tried to goodrep you but couldn't... iono why. but good post.

Thanks. It looks like we need to spread the good rep around :lol:...same problem here.

You're right of course, Justine did enough...she beat the nerves and she's moving on. I also really hope that Serena is in top form for Flushing Meadows.