PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Even beating injured Serena is a great feat

dreamgoddess099
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:51 PM
You people time and time again prove just how great a force and champion Serena Williams is. BEATING HER GETS A PLAYER MORE ATTENTION AND PRESS THAN BEATING ANYBODY ELSE. Are people really that impressed by someone being able to beat her, even when she's so injured she has to resort to just slicing her backhand? A win against any other player that injured would not have garnered this much celebration and feeling of accomplishment. The reactions to anybody beating her under any circumstances just proves that people really feel she is the greatest player of her generation. No other player on tour is held in the same regards as her and that says it all.

diekedelver
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Just SOUR GRAPES !

Get over it already and try to enjoy your 4th of July :p

Darop.
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Get a life.

cellophane
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
You are in idiot, if you don't see how beating Serena off clay would be a huge deal for Justine, injured or not. Hell, Justine not beating Serena off-clay has been made so IMPORTANT by certain retards, and now you tell us it doesn't matter? :bs:

goldenlox
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Getting to 6 straight slam finals is a great feat, and Justine is one win away.

Shane54
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Actually it is, history will tell you that sometimes its harder playing someone who is injured. Your game drops to their level because you don't want to over do it and start guiding your shots. Just look at Hantuchova, once Serena got injured, Dani couldn't keep a ball in the court. The Williams fans will always have an excuse for every loss. When Serena got injured, I was like NO! This is not happening! A built in excuse when Justine wins. Even if Serena had not gotten injured, Willy fans still would have that mysterious "hamstring" injury WINK wink to "fall back on".

Astro Jetson
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:57 PM
:o

winone23
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:01 PM
You people time and time again prove just how great a force and champion Serena Williams is. BEATING HER GETS A PLAYER MORE ATTENTION AND PRESS THAN BEATING ANYBODY ELSE. Are people really that impressed by someone being able to beat her, even when she's so injured she has to resort to just slicing her backhand? A win against any other player that injured would not have garnered this much celebration and feeling of accomplishment. The reactions to anybody beating her under any circumstances just proves that people really feel she is the greatest player of her generation. No other player on tour is held in the same regards as her and that says it all.

There is really no need to point this out to Justine fans. Serena was greatly disadvantaged and Justine was able to capitalize. You know it, I know it, the wtaworld knows it, and the whole tennis establishment knows it. Serena will come back stronger after she heals.

StarDuvallGrant
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:02 PM
The only thing I don't respect about the reactions is that it is highly hypocritical. These are the same Justine fans who shouted that Serena only beat Justine at Miami because Justine choked. But how dare Serena fans mention that Serena was injured. I guess it's fine that they need to disregard the injuries but again it's a hypocrites line because I remember all the choking references they used to explain Miami's loss. It's why I'm not torn over this loss because it's not due to Justine being a better player - she isn't; she was just the healthier player today.

HippityHop
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Actually it is, history will tell you that sometimes its harder playing someone who is injured. Your game drops to their level because you don't want to over do it and start guiding your shots. Just look at Hantuchova, once Serena got injured, Dani couldn't keep a ball in the court. The Williams fans will always have an excuse for every loss. When Serena got injured, I was like NO! This is not happening! A built in excuse when Justine wins. Even if Serena had not gotten injured, Willy fans still would have that mysterious "hamstring" injury WINK wink to "fall back on".

The operative word being sometimes. Nobody will admit it, but deep down everybody would prefer playing an injured Serena than a Serena who is 100%.

But that still does not remove the fact that whenever anyone beats a Williams, even if that Williams sister is on crutches, it's considered a great achievement. People even make a big deal of it when the best player in the world who is also number one beats one of them.

And that says more about the stature of V/S than anything else could possibly say.
:lol:

dreamgoddess099
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I think it just reflects how inferior Justine and her fans feel against Serena and her fans. That you guys are that desperate for a win against Serena off clay, you'll even treat a match where Serena was barely 50% as the greatest win of Justine career is quite sad. Serena fans obviously have much much much higher standards. To us beating any player with that many injuries would be nothing special.

monicain
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Wow! Even having a lot of media is a great feat for Williams fans now!

Too many sore losers around here...

monicain
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:06 PM

Effy
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:08 PM
get over it for god's sake :o

cellophane
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM
I think it just reflects how inferior Justine and her fans feel against Serena and her fans. That you guys are that desperate for a win against Serena off clay, you'll even treat a match where Serena was barely 50% as the greatest win of Justine career is quite sad. Serena fans obviously have much much much higher standards. To us beating any player with that many injuries would be nothing special.

Who is treating this as the greatest win of Justine's career? :haha:

friendsita
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:10 PM
The operative word being sometimes. Nobody will admit it, but deep down everybody would prefer playing an injured Serena than a Serena who is 100%.

But that still does not remove the fact that whenever anyone beats a Williams, even if that Williams sister is on crutches, it's considered a great achievement. People even make a big deal of it when the best player in the world who is also number one beats one of them.

And that says more about the stature of V/S than anything else could possibly say.

Period... end of the story :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Nabalonge

I would not go as far as to say inferior. That may be too harsh, but I do believe they need validation.

dreamgoddess099
Reaching 6 straight grand slam finals is an amazing feat. It doesn't matter who she beats on the way to the final.

You'd have a better argument if there weren't at least 3 threads started by Justine fans celebrating her win over Serena more than her possibly making 6 straight slam finals. The fact that no one cares about that and all they are thinking about is the win over Serena proves that beating Serena was obviously the bigger priority for them.

cellophane
The only thing I don't respect about the reactions is that it is highly hypocritical. These are the same Justine fans who shouted that Serena only beat Justine at Miami because Justine choked. But how dare Serena fans mention that Serena was injured. I guess it's fine that they need to disregard the injuries but again it's a hypocrites line because I remember all the choking references they used to explain Miami's loss. It's why I'm not torn over this loss because it's not due to Justine being a better player - she isn't; she was just the healthier player today.

Oh you can mention it all you want. :shrug: I just hope you'll shut up about Justine not being able to beat Serena off clay.

TSequoia01
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Beating an injured Serena or not, Justine is the best player on the WTA. She now has defeated Serena in 2 straight slams. Until Serena can get healthy and up her game, Justine is the best. The challenge has been laid, lets see how Rena responds. Got to admit I was proud of her fight this slam. :bounce:

John.
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:11 PM

:yeah:

As I said in another thread, Serena fought to the end carrying 2 injuries, and managed to win a set off the world number 1. Juju unhealthy retired when losing 61 20 in a GS final.

A lot of Juju fans are deluded if they are denying that Serena wasn't injured, and that had Serena been 100% fit, the result would have been different.

HippityHop
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM

What the hell does that mean? :confused:

The media know who pulls in the big ratings. ;)

dreamgoddess099
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:13 PM
I would not go as far as to say inferior. That may be too harsh, but I do believe they need validation.

But it's that need for validation that proves their inferior mindset. Serena's fan already feel and know she's the greatest on tour, we didn't need her to beat Justine to validate it like Justine fans needed a win against Serena for validation.

iWill
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:14 PM

couldnt have said it better myself

saki
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:15 PM
I'm pleased that Justine is in the SF but this match would not make my top 5 Justine matches. It really doesn't validate Justine as a player for me. Get over yourself.

StarDuvallGrant
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Oh you can mention it all you want. :shrug: I just hope you'll shut up about Justine not being able to beat Serena off clay.

I actually don't complain about Justine only beating Serena on clay. It's only another reminder that's the surface she's better on than Serena. Other than that, until she beats a healthy Serena on anything outside of clay, she can keep her clay mastery. It's not as if she's not willing to take her wins anyway she can get them :lol:

cellophane
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:16 PM
But it's that need for validation that proves their inferior mindset. Serena's fan already feel and know she's the greatest on tour, we didn't need her to beat Justine to validate it like Justine fans needed a win against Serena for validation.

I think quite a few Justine fans knew she could beat Serena off clay. :shrug: If anything, it's not the Justine fans who needed the validation. :tape: I think some people just like rubbing it in.... and heck I enjoy it too. :lol:

MistyGrey
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Lots of hugs for the Williams fans! I hope it eases your pain! :hug::hug:

Bijoux0021
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nabalonge

Okay if you explain it that way you are correct.

JenCpLvr
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:18 PM
DreamGoddess - you're an idiot.

if people didn't praise serena's opponent for beating her, then they would be just a big white turkey discrediting serena and being against the williams family as the entire world is.

but now people constantly praise serena because she is the supreme power in tennis? which is it? do we love her or hate her? you can't believe both.

btw, its obvious that Justine is the better player now. She just defeated Serena on grass... of which Serena would not come even close on clay... that stat alone supports my opinion.

dav abu
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:18 PM
nothing should be taken away from Justine. She was the better player and won the match fair and square.

Jasmin
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:19 PM
What the hell does that mean? :confused:

The media know who pulls in the big ratings. ;)

Yep the advertisers even know. Venus and Serena are always number 1 and 2. Maria is number 5 and Justine is never on the list.

Bijoux0021
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:20 PM
DITTO!

dreamgoddess099
Beating an injured Serena or not, Justine is the best player on the WTA. She now has defeated Serena in 2 straight slams. Until Serena can get healthy and up her game, Justine is the best. The challenge has been laid, lets see how Rena responds. Got to admit I was proud of her fight this slam. :bounce:

There is absolutely no way you can be a Williams fan. Everybody sees now that you are nothing but a poser. First of all, even if Justine wins this slam, she still will be behind Serena in slams and in the h2h. So exactly what will make her better than Serena? Can't be her having less slams or less wins against her.

JenCpLvr

oh right...because justine is not number one in the world, does not own more titles this year, and has not defeated serena on two grand slam stages on TWO different surfaces.

I'm glad you pointed all those facts out, as Justine really need validation in beating Serena today. :rolleyes:

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:21 PM

if people didn't praise serena's opponent for beating her, then they would be just a big white turkey discrediting serena and being against the williams family as the entire world is.

but now people constantly praise serena because she is the supreme power in tennis? which is it? do we love her or hate her? you can't believe both.

btw, its obvious that Justine is the better player now. She just defeated Serena on grass... of which Serena would not come even close on clay... that stat alone supports my opinion.

You're an idiot :weirdo: Didn't Serena almost beat JH in 2003 at Roland Garros before the hand incident. Besides that, I just watched Serena's press match interview and she confirmed she was injured which is why she kept using the slice. She wasn't able to drive her backhand like she usually does.

goldenlox
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Serena has won 2 majors in 4 years, and counting.
Justine wasn't at either major.
Serena would be greatly benefitted if Justine started skipping majors.

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:23 PM
oh right...because justine is not number one in the world, does not own more titles this year, and has not defeated serena on two grand slam stages on TWO different surfaces.

I'm glad you pointed all those facts out, as Justine really need validation in beating Serena today. :rolleyes:

WHAT the FUCK ever. Anyone who comes up with a theory that Serena's injury woes did NOT hurt her game tremendously (wasn't able to drive the backhand to JH;s backhand like she usually does) is delusional or a flat out SERENA hater. No questions asked.

dav abu
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Justine and Serena are absolutely unbelievable players in my opinion. Both show time and time again great fight,skill and determination. However I do feel that right now at this time Justine is the better player. French Open Champion, Eastbourne Champion, World Number 1 and has just defeated the Australian Open champion.

Bijoux0021
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:24 PM

PREACH!

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:25 PM

Umm, Serena also skipped the 2003 US Open and 2004 Austrailian Open. :weirdo:

Bijoux0021
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:29 PM
AMEN!

dreamgoddess099

What's the matter JenCpLvr, you bitter at Serena because Jennifer's career is over and she will be forever remembered as Serena's bitch?

Oh please, I can tell that even you didn't believe that lame bullshit as you were typing it.

btw, its obvious that Justine is the better player now. She just defeated Serena on grass... If you truly believed that, then why did you just refer to Serena as the supreme power in tennis above? Me thinks you see with your heart and speak with your ass.

of which Serena would not come even close on clay... that stat alone supports my opinion.
Serena has already beaten Justine on clay, if you weren't such and idiot yourself you'd know that.

VivalaSeles

I, as a Justine fan, try never to make the most crude mistake of bunching every Serena fan and every Justine fan in a group as if they all talked, thought and felt the same. As a result, you know absolutely nothing about how I feel and what I have thought regarding Juju's win.

TSequoia01
There is absolutely no way you can be a Williams fan. Everybody sees now that you are nothing but a poser. First of all, even if Justine wins this slam, she still will be behind Serena in slams and in the h2h. So exactly what will make her better than Serena? Can't be her having less slams or less wins against her.

I feel your pain, but you are in denial. Justine currently is the best give her credit and trust me you will not die. Serena to me is the most talented player to step on the court. Truth is, Justine has outworked Serena. Stay in denial if you want but Justine has earned her spot. Having said that, if Rena wants to take it back she can. Its up to her, either way I support her and love her to death.

HippityHop
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Justine is clearly one of the best players around.
As for her win today, I personally would be more convinced had Serena not been injured.

Of course we all know that when you go onto the court if you lose, you lose. But even though we know and accept that, no one can honestly say that that kind of win is the same as a win against an uninjured opponent. I won't say a fit opponent because if a player is unfit that is her own fault.

As for heart, even if Serena is losing I doubt that she would deny her opponent the chance to finish the match against her in a major under any circumstances.

Of course no one with the true heart of a champion would do that so it's probably a moot point. :devil:

VivalaSeles
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:38 PM

Go patronise your friends.

The Crow
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Of course Serena is a big champion. Beating Serena, especially in Wimbledon, is a big thing for each player, whatever the injury degree of Serena. And thus also for Justine and her fans. If you can't grasp that, yeah well....

And maybe I'm the only one, but I saw Serena hit some big backhands throughout the match :confused: Not saying that she wasn't injured (cause I'm pretty sure she was) but she did hit some big backhands (watch the game at 5-1 third set for instance :eek: ). And the slices? Well she did hit a lot of slices in the RG match as well. Or maybe she was injured back then as well?

JenCpLvr
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:40 PM
What's the matter JenCpLvr, you bitter at Serena because Jennifer's career is over and she will be forever remembered as Serena's bitch?

Oh, thanks for reminding me that Jennifer is pushing a comeback and hasn't ended her career, yet. She apparently feels one last go at continuing her domination of Serena in the last few matches should continue. So get it right, I do believe that whiny williams was owned towards the end.

If you truly believed that, then why did you just refer to Serena as the supreme power in tennis above? Me thinks you see with your heart and speak with your ass.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES - it was reference to your perspective of Serena, not mine. You can't be that ignorant not to discern that from the comment.

Serena has already beaten Justine on clay, if you weren't such and idiot yourself you'd know that.

I'm pretty sure I'm aware - so you didn't help me a bit. I'm referring to the current stride in tennis, as it changes regulary.

BOTTOM LINE - Justine has a more tactical game and has options in her game. Serena has power and a FIERCE UGLY SLICE. It's damn time it's showing through on all surfaces.

DragonFlame
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:44 PM
:lol: I couldn't care less about what you think or feel right now :banana: Keep going justine!:bounce:

DannerCal
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:54 PM
This thread is proof that Serena is a magnet for terrible fans. Not just the threadstarter, but the people dumb enough to agree with her like Bijoux and StarGrant. Serena attracts so many idiots that it just can't be a coincidence anymore.

dreamgoddess099
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:59 PM
BOTTOM LINE - Justine has a more tactical game and has options in her game. Serena has power and a FIERCE UGLY SLICE. It's damn time it's showing through on all surfaces.

Fact, Serena still has more slams and more wins overall. Fact, Serena is better and has proved her greatness more times than Justine.

DragonFlame
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Fact, Serena still has more slams and more wins overall. Fact, Serena is better and has proved her greatness more times than Justine.

bitter much?:lol::o Stop pulling garbage out of your sorcerershat, official sorceress;)

:banana:

faste5683
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Despite Serena being injured, I think Justine played like crap. She was lucky to get through this one, for sure. No way she beats Venus playing like this - IF she gets past Bartoli.

Nice fight and courage Serena!

Allez Ju!

:wavey:

Rosslyn
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:30 PM
ah, williams fans showing their true colors once again...was it henin's fault that serena was injured ?

goldenlox
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Justine is going for 6 straight slam finals, then a career slam.
A lot more is involved for her than beating any one player.

JustineTime
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:38 PM

A-a-a-a-n-n-d lickety-splickety out come the excuses! :yeah: :hatoff: :rolleyes:

If she was as injured as we were led to believe. why didn't she just give Justine the walkover, so she could play the reincarnation of Monica Seles as fresh as a daisy, hmmm??? :hehehe:

Oh, forgot: heart of a champion, take no prisoners, live free or die, etc., etc...ad nauseum, blah, blah, blah...:lol:

Ya gotta love it! :hatoff: :yeah:

:ras:

jenglisbe
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:44 PM
It's a good win for Justine's confidence and she played well, but she started choking at the end. If Serena had full use of her two-handed backhand, Serena would have returned better, and she wouldn't have used so many slices. That could have made a huge difference in the match. Let's just hope these two make the finals of the U.S. Open and are both healthy, and then we can see who is the best.

HippityHop
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:54 PM
A-a-a-a-n-n-d lickety-splickety out come the excuses! :yeah: :hatoff: :rolleyes:

If she was as injured as we were led to believe. why didn't she just give Justine the walkover, so she could play the reincarnation of Monica Seles as fresh as a daisy, hmmm??? :hehehe:

Oh, forgot: heart of a champion, take no prisoners, live free or die, etc., etc...ad nauseum, blah, blah, blah...:lol:

Precisely.

HippityHop
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:55 PM
While there has been some interesting (and not so interesting) back and forth on this thread, no one has yet discredited the original premise of the thread. :)

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:02 PM

So you're saying Serena wasn't injured? She hit over 40 backhand slices in that match. She has NEVER done that before. :weirdo:

JustineTime
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM
So you're saying Serena wasn't injured? She hit over 40 backhand slices in that match. She has NEVER done that before. :weirdo:

Maybe she was and maybe she wasn't. Please, this was all set up before the match even began. Either way, Justine wasn't gonna win for losing with youse people. :shrug: Either it was gonna be "WOW! What a fighter that Serena is!" or "See, Justine can only beat Serena [off clay] if she's injured! :hehehe: [and cheating]!" :shrug:

You're just like your fave: Serena was playing 9000 levels too low and all Justine had to do was show up! :help: :bs:

Puh-lease!!! :rolleyes:

:baby:

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Maybe she was and maybe she wasn't. Please, this was all set up before the match even began. Either way, Justine wasn't gonna win for losing with youse people. :shrug: Either it was gonna be "WOW! What a fighter that Serena is!" or "See, Justine can only beat Serena [off clay] if she's injured! :hehehe: [and cheating]!" :shrug:

You're just like your fave: Serena was playing 9000 levels too low and all Justine had to do was show up! :help: :bs:

Puh-lease!!! :rolleyes:

:baby:

:weirdo: Did you even watch the match? Serena has never hit 40 sliced backhands and she wasn't driving the backhand side at ALL. How many time do I have to say this? Obviously you didn't watch the match because if 90% of this board has admitted to Serena's backhand being hampered, and also the tennis analysts and commentators, it proves that this was the likely case and only a hater would say otherwise.

Besides that, after Serena's cramp against Hantuchova most Serena fans knew she would prob. not win the tournament and if you don't believe me look at the Justine-Serena who will win the match poll. Even Serena fans voted for Justine to win because of the injury from that match so this is not surprising considering Serena wasn't 100% healthy.

This doesn't take away from Justine's win at all but Serena was definitely injured. Live with it.

supergrunt
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah, really. Congratulations Henin for beating Serena on one leg with one hand.. something Daniela couldn't do. :haha:

Jasmin
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:23 PM
You can't worry about what the 10 justine fans think.:lol

jb08
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Serena point blank period is the best player of all time and when she's playing well, like she says so often, she is the best. Today, she was injured and was not at her best, therefore she lost. If this match was played earlier in the week before injury overtook her she would've won. The first set of the Hantuchova match was proof of how well Serena was playing.

JustineTime
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Serena point blank period is the best player of all time and when she's playing well, like she says so often, she is the best. Today, she was injured and was not at her best, therefore she lost. If this match was played earlier in the week before injury overtook her she would've won. The first set of the Hantuchova match was proof of how well Serena was playing.

:awww:

You're kidding, right???:confused:

The name "Steffi" ring a bell???

Note to Serena fans: don't go near ANY towns named after ANYONE named "Jones"! ;)

:help:

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:32 PM
just because everyone says so doesn't it make it true. If that were the case then Serena would never have won AO '07.
But Serena was def. injured on her left hand. She would hit a backhand and then let go with her left hand right at point of contact. It was weird to watch. And she hit a one handed back hand (non slice). lol. crazy.

What do you mean? :confused: Serena wasn't injured in Oz? And I didn't that if everyone contends something that it makes it true, but in this case, it definitely does. Only a hater would say otherwise.

Thanx4nothin
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Oh dear here we go again...Ju won...Serena lost there. As for the original statement that beating an Injured Serena is a great feat well yes it is look at the top champs who have done it...Farina ellia...Jidkova...Cohen Aloro....

LeonHart
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:43 PM
While there has been some interesting (and not so interesting) back and forth on this thread, no one has yet discredited the original premise of the thread. :)

I suggest you read through this thread :lol:

Serena may be "injured" but she still played great tennis, great enough to win today if she played a little better. Don't be such sore losers :lol:

Cat's Pajamas
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Serena fans :help:

I guess it would just be too "easy" to say good match and that be the end of it. :o

Justine is the better player now, that can change but it's a fact.

jb08
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:49 PM
:awww:

You're kidding, right???:confused:

The name "Steffi" ring a bell???

Note to Serena fans: don't go near ANY towns named after ANYONE named "Jones"! ;)

:help:

Steffi????????????? Does Monica Seles ring a bell!!!!! b4 that unfortunate event she was dominating GRaf

jb08
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Serena fans :help:

I guess it would just be too "easy" to say good match and that be the end of it. :o

Justine is the better player now, that can change but it's a fact.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I beg to differ she beat an INJURED Serena. I mean she could barely hit a backhand and still took it to three sets

Pasta-Na
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:52 PM
the match is over :p peace :o

StarDuvallGrant
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:55 PM
This thread is proof that Serena is a magnet for terrible fans. Not just the threadstarter, but the people dumb enough to agree with her like Bijoux and StarGrant. Serena attracts so many idiots that it just can't be a coincidence anymore.

If there was one Justine fan (let alone Justine) I could hold into high regard, such an attempt at an insult would actually matter :) Your view the the same I have for Justine and her fans :wavey:

VS Fan
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Serena lost... on slower grass..compliments of the tourney, since 2003..with injuries..thank the weather, and also because Justine played better through three sets.

It was made public that Wimbledon deliberately SLOWED the grass by using a different type of grass after the Williams had won 4 of 4 titles from 2000-2003.

This totally sucks. I hate manipulation of sports events. Heaver balls, slower grass, etc. Please STOP fucking with the game.

Let us have a standard and leave it alone, then let the players compete.

AlwaysGraf
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:01 PM
When was the last time Serena was actually 100% fit. It's rare. Well done Justine, fab win. Just like Serena's win in Miami. There I thought Justine played the better tennis for nearly 2 sets, but Serena topped her in the end. Justine didn't choke, Serena earned her win. Just like Justine did here. End of story. Let's face it. Serena Williams has a physique which is prone to breaking down. That's what you get for being big and powerful.

plantman
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:04 PM

Behind she is, but closing in on Serena's 8!

plantman
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:10 PM

I think he meant not as injured as led to believe!

rjd1111
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:23 PM

Dani has a heart and conscious, Juicy does not.

Matt01
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Serena Williams has a physique which is prone to breaking down.

Physique and gamestyle.

Brαm
Jul 5th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Serena lost... on slower grass..compliments of the tourney, since 2003..with injuries..thank the weather, and also because Justine played better through three sets.

It was made public that Wimbledon deliberately SLOWED the grass by using a different type of grass after the Williams had won 4 of 4 titles from 2000-2003.

This totally sucks. I hate manipulation of sports events. Heaver balls, slower grass, etc. Please STOP fucking with the game.

Let us have a standard and leave it alone, then let the players compete.

LMAO at these conspiracy theories :haha: :spit:

It's poor fragile Venus and Serena vs the whole world isn't it? :awww: :hug:

Kunal
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:02 AM
i agree with the sentiments

Petersmiler
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Drivel drivel and a little more drivel.

Brooks.
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:13 AM

In Justine's only major wins outside of the French Open, Serena has not been present

they've both won slams without the other present..Serena can and will beat Justine in slams in the future...Justine isn't invincible

oh and she's lost all the slam finals outside of the French so I wouldn't be counting my chickens before they hatch if I were a Justine fan

pigam
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:27 AM
shouldn't it be "feet" anyways?

Slutiana
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:29 AM
shouldn't it be "feet" anyways?

you just read my thoughts..

so 'AMAZING FEET!!!!1111111' it is:lol:

kamen
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:36 AM

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Sam L
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:41 AM

Any athlete or anyone who knows anything about sports know that if the injury is serious they won't risk their career by playing. Obviously this injury wasn't that serious. Use your brain.

Sam L
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:43 AM
how inferior Justine and her fans feel against Serena and her fans.

:haha:

You're a joke. :rolleyes: That statement makes it obvious that you're using Serena's achievements to make up for shortcomings in your life. It's like, "I can't beat you in life but my favourite can beat your favourite".

I feel sorry for you. :sad:

pigam
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:45 AM
amazing feet!! http://gallery.hd.org/_tn/std/people/_more2005/_more08/foot-feet-female-human-unpainted-toenails-nails-on-crazy-paving-closeup-3-DHD.jpg

Mercury Rising
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:49 AM
LMAO @ this (LMAO@this) thread, I thought people couldn't be more pathetic, guess i was wrong :eek:

Junex
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:49 AM

How does crow taste like?

kuhne
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:12 AM
this thread doesn't make any sense, Justine hasn't played Serena for a while, all i've seen are Justine Vs Wesley Snipes matches

Slutiana
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:42 AM
this thread doesn't make any sense, Justine hasn't played Serena for a while, all i've seen are Justine Vs Wesley Snipes matches

MTF Must be really boring over there :o

homogenius
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:46 AM
If you're so convinced of that, why the need to create threads like this ?

Stavie
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:47 AM
amazing feet!! http://gallery.hd.org/_tn/std/people/_more2005/_more08/foot-feet-female-human-unpainted-toenails-nails-on-crazy-paving-closeup-3-DHD.jpg

ugh I cant see the pic :sad:
I bet its much fun ;)

Slutiana
Jul 5th, 2007, 09:48 AM
cant even be fuked to argue...there was no hand - no nothing. Yes Serena was injuured but she gave it a million per cent. Sure,im sad 4 her coz she wanted it so bad but how can i be mad or upset...she gave in her all butit wasnt meant to be...theres no point of thinking 'what if' coz there are 'what if's' in ever situation.... but well done henin....get to the final then lose to venus:p