PDA

View Full Version : We need a Williams sisters fan in the booth

supergrunt
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:40 PM
To combat the losers when they go on their invectives where they all agree and start their bashing. :) They claimed it was a cramp, when it was a calf strain- they said that Serena was acting. They also claimed that she was trying to cheat by going to the bathroom, when she was leading in the match and said that she would do it after Daniela was serving!!! :lol: :haha: They poked fun at Serena's ambitions. I mean come on... its even worse when they all agree- especially Ted Robinson who hates them regardless.

mckyle.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
yet all three said that the williams' sisters will be missed when the finally retire. they were just giving their opinions, supershit.

just fucking die already and stop this nonsense :smash:

Dawn Marie
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
Supergrunt, they're ignorant. If it was Masha out there I know the spin would be quite different. Try not to get upset at other people's fear. I know it's hard. When I heard the drivel I was a bit ticked, then I just thought to myself. Vee and Rena are champions and winners. Nobody can ever change this fact.

mckyle.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
oh shit :o supergrunt makes WS fans look bad. but when some WS fans start actually agreeing with him, it just :o :o :o no words. :smash:

nikita771
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
I don't think that they were doing it with malice. No one doubts that Serena was hurt. McEnroe did point out that Serena cannot be blamed for the delay in diagnosing her injury. That's on the doctor. The only thing that is really being questioned (by haters and some fans) is her asking to go the bathroom before Daniela's serve - saying that she had to go badly. But then when she could go, she didn't. I actually found their comments to be entertaining. In the end, it really is all about the drama....and we have plenty of that!

Pureracket
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
oh shit :o supergrunt makes WS fans look bad. but when some WS fans start actually agreeing with him, it just :o :o :o no words. :smash:
Divide and conquer, divide and conquer.

Natash.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
To combat the losers when they go on their invectives where they all agree and start their bashing. :) They claimed it was a cramp, when it was a calf strain- they said that Serena was acting. They also claimed that she was trying to cheat by going to the bathroom, when she was leading in the match and said that she would do it after Daniela was serving!!! :lol: :haha: They poked fun at Serena's ambitions. I mean come on... its even worse when they all agree- especially Ted Robinson who hates them regardless.

She wasn't leading when that happened. And she was asking to go to the bathroom when Daniela was serving but the umpire stopped her. Then when she breaks her, she says she doesn't want to go anymore.