PDA

View Full Version : Despite it all...I still LOVE Amelie

Liliana
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:25 PM
She's a great player and I believe she has the talents to bounce back from this horrible half of the year... ALLEZ MOMO
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

John.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:26 PM
What is her ranking going to be after this tournament? :scared:

dav abu
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:30 PM
She's a great player and I believe she has the talents to bounce back from this horrible half of the year... ALLEZ MOMO

hopefully she will come back from this. Good on you for standing by your girl :)

Bruno71
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:31 PM
She's had worse times. And at least now she's in a slump as a 2-time Slam winner :)

MinnyGophers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:35 PM
I agree. There have been much worse times, and I'm sure she'll be able to put everything behind her and come back.
And if not, she has achieved a lot more than most players even dream of.

You go Amelie.

galadriel
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:37 PM
She will bounce back :D

2007 is a horrible year so far :sad: But she will find her form (and nerves) sooner or later and return to the top :D

I love you Amelie :hug:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:44 PM
Amelie is one of a kind and will be back to her best form in no time!

hablo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:54 PM
Allez Momo, I'm a fan for better or for worse! :bounce:

Natalicious
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:58 PM
nothing can stop me from being a fan of her

allez amelie :bounce:

northern lad
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:07 PM
amelieeee:hug:

she just cannot beat czech players in grand slams it seems

floco
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
I will ALWAYS be a fan no matter what!! And I'm thinking maybe this disappointing year is for the best... she will drop in the rankings, but I'm sure it will motivate her even more.

This being said... I hate to say this, but I'm afraid this year is really a transition year between the older and newer generations. Im not talking about Mauresmo in particular, but look at Schnyder, Dementieva, and even Hingis, Venus, even maybe Petrova. And yeah, Mauresmo. :sad:
Most of the time they lose to younger players now.
Does that mean any of these players are done yet? Nor necessarily... look at Pierce :worship:

Bероника
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
I still love her too :D Despite this heartbreaking losses,I can't stop supporting her.The woman and her beautiful game when it's on is really addictive.2007 sucks.Can we simply fast forward to 2008?

I won't even get to see her in Madrid this year :sad: I dislike so much the boring czechs right now :o

Hugo24
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:52 PM
Im still a fan other than today she played beautiful tennis things will get better soon .ALLEZ AMELIE ,GO MOMO

sonnys
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:56 PM
She will come back strong!!!!!:drool: :bounce:

Jasmin
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:56 PM
Not really a fan but I think she is a nice, humble girl.
I wish that she would have won today.

dal
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:10 PM
you didn't play well today
but you can't do anything to make me stop being a fan
allez amelie

~Kiera~
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
Being a fan of Amelie has never been easy. It certainly wasn't pre-2006. If you can get through that, you can get through anything.

She'll be back, I truly believe that, and until then I'll keep on supporting her no matter what.

Liliana
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Good to see that most Momo fans are loyal :hearts: :angel: and not simple fairweather fans who ditch a player in the trying times.....ALLEZ AMELIE, there is still 1 more slam this year. Can you feel redemption? She made it to the semi's last year injured...who knows maybe this year she will shine in a new place ie. Flushing Meadows :cool: :cool: :cool:

griffin
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:47 PM
Being a fan of Amelie has never been easy. It certainly wasn't pre-2006. If you can get through that, you can get through anything.

Exactly!

:worship: Amelie :worship:

hablo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:48 PM
Je ne vois pas Mauresmo remporter l'US Open. Dsl. :lol:

BK4ever
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Besides the bad serving today...Amelie needs to change that damn fh...she should have done it years ago

hablo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:59 PM
Besides the bad serving today...Amelie needs to change that damn fh...she should have done it years ago

Many of her fans think this but she said herself in an interview in French that it was her decision to change it, that no one asked her to do so (her FH wasn't always like this, you know) ... And she gave no explanation as to why she decided to change it for the worst either. :tape::banghead:

friendsita
Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:06 PM
I love her 2!

griffin
Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
... And she gave no explanation as to why she decided to change it for the worst either. :tape::banghead:

Isn't it obvious? :shrug:

She loves her fans, and wants to help make our lives interesting :p

hablo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:16 PM
Isn't it obvious? :shrug:

Interesting, eh?
Sometimes, I would gladly settle for "boring"
but Amélie will always be Amélie. :lol:

Kitten63
Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:18 PM

Same feelings here.

anlavalle
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:25 PM
I also think she is gonna bounce back, remember the last part of 2005, she lost early in zurich and moscow and then she went on to win phili for the third time, the YEC and then Australia, she just have to stay healthy to get her confidence back

we love you Amelie no matter what :angel: :wavey:

AmeDevotee
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:42 PM

My thoughts exactly. I'll always be a fan.

Amelie: :hug: :worship:

BARBIE
Jul 4th, 2007, 12:08 AM

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

BARBIE
Jul 4th, 2007, 12:10 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BARBIE
Jul 4th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Amelie, I know you can and will bounce back from this slump :)

There are still the second half of the season left where there are quite a few tournaments to play, so I believe that you will surely find your your form again, it's just a matter of time :)

:dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance: :yippee: :dance:

delicatecutter
Jul 4th, 2007, 01:12 AM
I definitely still love Amelie, but it's so frustrating to see her just give a match away like that. To fucking Vaidisova of all people!!

But when it comes to class and grace, Amelie is #1! She's such a wonderful, sweet, giving, human-being and I hope she can re-find her winning form soon.

pav
Jul 4th, 2007, 01:15 AM
I still feel the as ever about Amelie:)

miffedmax
Jul 4th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Momo seems really cool. I hope she gets back into form soon as she's always fun to watch.

Although you guys want to complain about a slump . . .

partbrit
Jul 4th, 2007, 03:59 AM
I love her, too--no matter what.

Yasmine
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Allez Momo, I'm a fan for better or for worse! :bounce:
I second that :yeah:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yasmine
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:46 AM
What would we become if she wasn't there to put a bit of spice in our lives! :eek: :lol:

sapir1434
Jul 4th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Allez Amelie, always with you :hug:

narrisch
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Allez Amelie :bounce:

forever_rafter
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I still love Ame too :hug:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Amelie we love you keep your head up champ!

lolo21
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Considering the circumstances(her illness),funnily enough,i think she has not had a bad year so far.
Don t forget she has won the famous Diamond Racquet!!:bounce: :hearts:

lolo21
Jul 4th, 2007, 10:22 PM

that's the shot which probably prevented her to win more slams than she did.