PDA

View Full Version : What’s Kuznetsova like?

Langers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Not really much of a fan but she really does seem like a pretty nice person. What’s the general consensus about her? Seems pretty easy going.

mandy7
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:01 PM
She's a sweetheart.
Always friendly, always laughing during practise, takes time for fans etc.

schorsch
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
yep, she's friends with practically everyone and really outgoing offcourt. she likes to joke around and have fun.

TrouPle
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
She is smarter than Ana and nicer than Maria.

Langers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
She's a sweetheart.
Always friendly, always laughing during practise, takes time for fans etc.
Thanks for the conformation. :cool:

dav abu
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
She seems to be really lovely. Met her a few times and she was so nice, seems to be very popular with the other players too.

PamShriverRockz
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
I can agree with what everyone else has said. She's ALWAYS laughing, joking around and having a great time. She's very, very, very, very sweet. She's fab :yeah:

Dexter
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:21 PM
Swietłana seems to be a nice person. :)

rod99
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:21 PM
that hair is awful. horrible.

mankind
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:27 PM
that hair is awful. horrible.

Relevance?

I have met her a few times and she is a very lovely person, although she can get very angry with herself (like today when she smashed her racquet on her leg when she was steamrolling Paszek :help:)

bubble
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:58 PM
Sveta has a great sense of humour... :)

FaceyFacem
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
she's one of serena's myspace friends

Jasmin
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
Svelte seems like a sweet person. I'm not a fan so much...or her hair but I think she is probably a very nice person.

wipeout
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:51 PM
She can be scarily enthusiastic... :eek: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAihaZBAoFg

goldenlox
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:48 PM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/545/fulljgettytennisfedcupruu0.jpg

http://www.fedcup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/FC_3312_gallery.JPG

Larrybidd
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Sveta is my absolute favorite russian, and that was even before I found out she is an honorary "sister". Turns out she's a big fan of 50 cent and the whole G-unit crew. Hell I can't even get with 50, but the kids seem to like his stuff, including Sveta. A few years ago she told Tennis Magazine that she wears her hair in corn rows as a homage to her favorite rappers. I have only briefly seen her hair in braids now, but from what little I've seen, it looks rather cool to me. Must be a black thing. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her, but the people I know who have say she's a sweetheart, and you gotta love anybody that has as much fun with our pop culture as she does.

Just as a humorous aside, imagine that Venus loves Green Day, but Sveta is into 50 Cent...blow those stereotypes up young ladies. It a big beautiful multicultural world.

ASV_FAN
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
She's undoubtedly my favourite Russian not only because she's such good friends with Arantxa ;). She comes across as a down to earth and approachable person.