PDA

View Full Version : Larcher De Brito's grunting!

raquel
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
This girl is way louder than Maria or Venus. I'm watching Ferrero on Court 3 and you can just hear this constant screaming the whole time. I switched over to Ivanovic v Petrova on Court 2 thinking it was coming from there but could still hear it the whole time. Someone on BBC Radio said they'd reported from Court 8 and it's from De Brito. You can hear this girl screaming on every shot from the matches on Court 2 and 3. She must be putting a lot of people off. Has anyone seen her play and does she always scream that loud? I seriously think she'll have to tone it down or face warnings because it's literally echoing throughout Wimbledon :o

MK hamster
I'm watching that too... I wondered who it was...

Martian KC
Yeah, I can hear it on the lvie feed. It's too much.

LCS
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Is there a problem?!

LCS
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
and it's de Brito...

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
She is a brat!

John.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:11 PM
Grunting bitch

LCS
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:12 PM
So are you..

schorsch
lol i think i heard something too :)

Alizé Molik
If Sharapova & Serena can do it, Larcher de Brito can too.

The Kaz
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
Michelle "Grunthorse" Larcher De Brato :lol:

lucashg
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:15 PM
Why did she change her name to Michelle Larcher de Brito? Who actually takes their whole time to say all of that? Either "Michelle Larcher" or "Michelle Brito" would do.

LCS
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:17 PM
Just so that you keep yur mouth's shut Pavlyuchenkova and Larcher de Brito have in total the same amount of letters (14) plus it's not as if Pavlyuchenkova is any quicker to say..;)

Alizé Molik
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:17 PM
Why did she change her name to Michelle Larcher de Brito? Who actually takes their whole time to say all of that? Either "Michelle Larcher" or "Michelle Brito" would do.

why did Justine call herself Justine Henin-Hardenne? Just Henin or Hardenne would be enough...

The Kaz
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:19 PM
why did Justine call herself Justine Henin-Hardenne? Just Henin or Hardenne would be enough...

Good Point :lol:

Ferosh
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
I wondered what that was. Even Petrova & Ivanovic had a "what the hell was that?" moment. :lol:

RND
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:22 PM
:lol:

I'm watching Ferrero-Tipsarevic now and waiting to hear that. ;)

PerfectForm
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:23 PM
Actually that grunt sounds more like Azarenka's. She is playing doubles on court 4. Iv heard Michelle's grunts before & it dosnt sound like that.

twight6
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9YdVnARU1k

She doesn't really grunt in this, but she's not really playing either :shrug:

lucashg
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:28 PM
Just so that you keep yur mouth's shut Pavlyuchenkova and Larcher de Brito have in total the same amount of letters (14) plus it's not as if Pavlyuchenkova is any quicker to say..;)

Sensitive much? And well, if Pavlyuchenkova wanted to shorten her name I wouldn't be against it. What's to shut up about? ...

"Henin-Hardenne" was just one name to me, and it's much easier to pronounce than "Larcher de Brito" (to me anyway). Plus most people would often still use just one name to call her, mostly "Henin". So... ?

Anyway how do you pronounce Larcher?

Dexter
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:31 PM
I wondered what that was. Even Petrova & Ivanovic had a "what the hell was that?" moment. :lol:Really? I must have missed that! :lol:

Babolatpro880
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Sensitive much? And well, if Pavlyuchenkova wanted to shorten her name I wouldn't be against it. What's to shut up about? ...

"Henin-Hardenne" was just one name to me, and it's much easier to pronounce than "Larcher de Brito" (to me anyway). Plus most people would often still use just one name to call her, mostly "Henin". So... ?

Anyway how do you pronounce Larcher?

Lar-shay, I believe.

Adal
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:52 PM
Annoying brat. I hope she will get banned from WTA But seriously what's up with all that hating of a 14 yr.o. girl? Maybe she wanted to become a singer before ;)

Rui.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Lar-shay, I believe.

Lar-chair

:lol: 14 year old and more than 20 threads in GM about her being the first:

http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=206489&highlight=Larcher+de+Brito

Sylvester
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:11 PM
Lar-chair

:lol: 14 year old and more than 20 threads in GM about her being the first:

http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=206489&highlight=Larcher+de+Brito

It's the price of being talented. She is 14 years old and she is giving a hard time to the best junior player of the world.

She is also such a warrior on court that most Serena fans will end up liking her too.

alexia1huff
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:56 PM
I wondered what that was. Even Petrova & Ivanovic had a "what the hell was that?" moment.
hhahahaha

It's the price of being talented. She is 14 years old and she is giving a hard time to the best junior player of the world. who is 16 herself(correct me if i'm wrong)...

alexia1huff
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Any Pictures Of Her?? Pleeeaaase!!!!

Dan23
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
Actually that grunt sounds more like Azarenka's. She is playing doubles on court 4. Iv heard Michelle's grunts before & it dosnt sound like that.
Yea it could be Vika....she sounds a lot like Maria these days :lol:

Viktymise
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
:haha: i hope she grunts even louder to piss some of the :weirdo:s off on this forum, btw it could be Vika Azarenka who's on court 4 right beside :shrug: thats much more plausable and if it is i hope she grunts even louder :drool:

Viktymise
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
I think it was Azarenka actually

master40
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:17 PM
Cool! I love her! Can't wait to see her play!

Serval
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:23 PM
Watching a replay of the Ferrero match (rain delay :() and I can hear the screaming. She's a disgrace.

IMPOSSIBLE
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
i heard it, i was well confused

Dexter
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
Im watching Ferroro vs Tipsarević now and I can clearly her some gruntings and it's for sure Azarenka.