PDA

View Full Version : When's the last time Petrova DIDN'T take an injuy time-out after losing a set?

Langers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:42 AM
Dirty cheat.

rockstar
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
i really dont follow her matches too closely, but you're a hard core hater aren't you ? :lol:

cellophane
Um, she didn't take a time-out?

Martian KC
dirty troller.

cellophane
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:45 AM
But anyway, Nadia is going to be gone soon, if this continues. She is being totally outplayed right now.

Ferosh
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:45 AM
What the hell are you talking about? There was no injury time-out.

John.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:46 AM
:rolleyes:

Langers
Um, she didn't take a time-out?
Pffft she got attention from the trainer, good enough for me.

mckyle.
Langers, you are one whiny bitch :o

Demska
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:47 AM
Even if she did, it's perfectly legal in the game of tennis.

Maybe a stupid hater like yourself needs to know the definition of some words before it posts them, douche bag.

Effy
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:50 AM
Langers u r a master of negative threads :D

Andy.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:52 AM
I know of all the players she is ridiculous in terms of the number of match retirements and injury breaks. Im not saying she does it on purpose but I have noticed that she does it on a more frequent basis than others.

Langers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:52 AM
Even if she did, it's perfectly legal in the game of tennis.

Maybe a stupid hater like yourself needs to know the definition of some words before it posts them, douche bag.
:lol: Pretty low act though don't you think?

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
Get a life :weirdo:

Langers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
Langers u r a master of negative threads :D
:yeah: :p

Demska
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:55 AM

Maybe, but you calling her a cheat is incorrect.

Langers
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:56 AM
Maybe, but you calling her a cheat is incorrect.
Well, it's pretty much cheating to constantly hold up your opponent to take away their momentum.

Dementinator
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:58 AM
she will probably retire in a minute anyways.

goldenlox
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:00 PM
Why are you studying Nadia matches? Go watch Mauresmo.

Freakan
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:02 PM
I think it was in october in 1999.

Effy
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
:yeah: :p

u should be proud of urself :D

Demska
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
Well, it's pretty much cheating to constantly hold up your opponent to take away their momentum.

That's your own opinion, which may not be correct. There is no where in the WTA rulebook to say players can't take a medical time out to slow down their opponent. Sure, your view might be it's wrong, put it's prefectly legal.

alexia1huff
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:15 PM
''it's perfectly legal'' yeah, but seriously( AND I'm TALKING HERE IN GENERAL TERMS!!!) I THINK THAT this stuff with taking injury time outs should stop, many people come into a tournament injured and then they retire, what's even worse is when people withdraw the last day before a tournament, ESPECIALLY IN GRAND SLAMS!!!

EVERY ONE HAS A PLAYER (OR MORE), that THEY don't like or HATE, so we should just all respect each other and ignore what the others say, I DO HATE PETROVA, but accept that you may like her. And to tell you why, it's because when i look at her it makes me feel sick, (TO ME) she represents Russia under Stalin, her face and behaviour on court is vulgar and tight (not in a good way), and the fatter she got the more annoying she got to me. And just this ruined her game for me, because she has a good game, but her persona just stands in front of it, so I HATE HER.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THAT EXPLANATION, i do hate her even though I don't know her at all...

John.
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:16 PM
''it's perfectly legal'' yeah, but seriously( AND I'm TALKING HERE IN GENERAL TERMS!!!) I THINK THAT this stuff with taking injury time outs should stop, many people come into a tournament injured and then they retire, what's even worse is when people withdraw the last day before a tournament, ESPECIALLY IN GRAND SLAMS!!!

EVERY ONE HAS A PLAYER (OR MORE), that THEY don't like or HATE, so we should just all respect each other and ignore what the others say, I DO HATE PETROVA, but accept that you may like her. And to tell you why, it's because when i look at her it makes me feel sick, (TO ME) she represents Russia under Stalin, her face and behaviour on court is vulgar and tight (not in a good way), and the fatter she got the more annoying she got to me. And just this ruined her game for me, because she has a good game, but her persona just stands in front of it, so I HATE HER.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THAT EXPLANATION, i do hate her even though I don't know her at all...

:bolt:

Effy
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:19 PM

How mature!

Craigy
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:19 PM

Now now, if it was your favourites you wouldn't complain :)

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the badrep :wavey: I returned the favour :wavey:

Dani12
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:38 PM
It's called gamesmenship not cheating!

goldenlox
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:43 PM
I wish Nadia wouldn't call the trainer because she really does have a bad shoulder.
And it's a worry every round. Not a good thing for Nadia when she's asking for the trainer.
She hasn't had a long healthy run this whole year.

cellophane
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:47 PM

:spit:

But the Stalin bit was particularly :spit: :haha: :cuckoo: