PDA

View Full Version : Did Serena croos the channel and go to Lourdes during the long rain break yesterday?

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:41 AM
Certainly if she had, and had used the spring water on her calf, it may have explained her miracle recovery in the 3rd set...

So Disrespectful
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:48 AM
:lol: She's just not used to cramping, that's all. You could see she'd already improved dramatically after 10 minutes, going from not being able to move, to being able to walk tentatively.

SJW
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:50 AM
2 hour break does wonders for cramps.
I am often amazed how tennis "fans" seem to know nothing about sport or the human body.

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:51 AM
:lol: She's just not used to cramping, that's all. You could see she'd already improved dramatically after 10 minutes, going from not being able to move, to being able to walk tentatively.

Yes, and very dramatically too... Can't move 10 minutes ago; then jumping up and down on the spot and smashing her racket... A truely miraculous recovery...

Erika_Angel
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:51 AM
Certainly if she had, and had used the spring water on her calf, it may have explained her miracle recovery in the 3rd set...

Her miracle recovery? :weirdo:

She wasn't moving anywhere near her best. She was just going for anything that came her way. I'd hardly call that a 'miracle recovery'; it was clear that the calves were still bothering her.

Do not make out that Serena was faking her cramps or anything. The poor girl was in tears. :rolleyes:

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:59 AM
As I have mentioned numerous times before: of course she wasn't faking her original injury - anyone who watched it would not fail to be touched and saddened by Williams' original injury... What I'm on about is the fact that when she came out after the rain break, she pretended her injury was still bad; then about 10-15 minutes later was moving around as well as Daniela...

SJW
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:03 AM
As I have mentioned numerous times before: of course she wasn't faking her original injury - anyone who watched it would not be touched and saddened by Williams' original injury... What I'm on about is the fact that when she came out after the rain break, she pretended her injury was still bad; then about 10-15 minutes later was moving around as well as Daniela...

I guess her movement didn't improve as much as I thought then.

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:04 AM

Ignorant CHUMP...

SJW
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:17 AM
Ignorant CHUMP...

I wish I had your class and graciousness.

Whatzup
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:22 AM
You could really see that she had a lot of pain! She just had the luck that the rain was coming, and she was waiting for that to come! But everybody would do the same in her situation. It's Wimbledon!

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:25 AM
I wish I had your class and graciousness.

I only insult you, because you had a snide dig a Daniela, you cowardly Mupp...

MrSerenaWilliams
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:27 AM

Game, Set, Match: SJW :yeah::lol:

That was SOOOOOO wrong :lol:

Avid Merrion
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:28 AM
it's about time the hamster got back on his wheel and quit whining :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
and how do you croos? :confused:

I never learned that :sad:

Keadz
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
"Cowardly mupp"...I'm sorry but I am going to have to steal that from you!

SJW
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
I only insult you, because you had a snide dig a Daniela, you cowardly Mupp...

So by insulting me you show your um...."courageousness" in all it's glory right?
Not to mention your ignorant, uneducated, bullshit opinion on Serena, huh.

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:37 AM
and how do you croos? :confused:

I never learned that :sad:

Quite evidently a typo... Besides, if it had been a spelling mistake, it is general etiquette from where I am from not to point out such errors; it only makes the person who points it out look stupid, and also a surefire way of saying 'I've lost the argument'...

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:41 AM
So by insulting me you show your um...."courageousness" in all it's glory right?
Not to mention your ignorant, uneducated, bullshit opinion on Serena, huh.

It's easy to have a dig at someone who isn't here to defend themselves... You, on the other hand, can defend yourself ( albeit poorly ) against my comments directed at you...
And, before you have another dig at Daniela, just remember this, you baboon:
She has earned $4.8m more in her profession at 24 years old,than you have - or ever will - in your entire life...

Erika_Angel
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
Quite evidently a typo... Besides, if it had been a spelling mistake, it is general etiquette from where I am from not to point out such errors; it only makes the person who points it out look stupid, and also a surefire way of saying 'I've lost the argument'...

Are you from Mars or something then? Here on earth, people who start stupid threads, about stupid things, with stupid spelling 'typos' end up looking pretty stupid.

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
"Cowardly mupp"...I'm sorry but I am going to have to steal that from you!

You can help yourself to it; my comments aren't copyrighted ;) ...

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:45 AM
Are you from Mars or something then? Here on earth, people who start stupid threads, about stupid things, with stupid spelling 'typos' end up looking pretty stupid.

I'm sure if I was sad enough to trawl through your posts, I could find a plethora of typos and mis-spellings... However, I am not that sad to read too many of your posts - although, it could be a great cure for insomnia...

Erika_Angel
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:48 AM
I'm sure if I was sad enough to trawl through your posts, I could find a plethora of typos and mis-spellings... However, I am not that sad to read too many of your posts - although, it could be a great cure for insomnia...

Umm hello, I didn't have a go at you for the spelling; I never even brought it up in my original post. I merely pointed out that it was extremely ironic that YOU were calling somebody else stupid. Meanwhile, a cure for insomnia ... very original ... :rolleyes:

SJW
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:50 AM
It's easy to have a dig at someone who isn't here to defend themselves... You, on the other hand, can defend yourself ( albeit poorly ) against my comments directed at you...
And, before you have another dig at Daniela, just remember this, you baboon:
She has earned $4.8m more in her profession at 24 years old,than you have - or ever will - in your entire life...

I guess that's that "Nottingham etiquette" talking.
You have shown you know nothing about tennis, nothing about cramps, nothing about sport and nothing about me.
Serena has earned more than you could manage to count up to so how come you're being such a fucking jackass about this? Whoever has heard of winning injured before? Whoever has heard of Hantuchova using the wrong tactics in her match? Whoever has heard of it raining at Wimbledon. So Serena must've been faking because a two-hour rain delay would have never have helped out cramps :weirdo:
It has recently been proven that the world doesn't end just because a player you don't like wins a match. So why don't you go and argue about something you're well-versed in. "Sour grapes" seems to be right up your street. :baby:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jul 3rd, 2007, 10:57 AM
Umm hello, I didn't have a go at you for the spelling; I never even brought it up in my original post. I merely pointed out that it was extremely ironic that YOU were calling somebody else stupid. Meanwhile, a cure for insomnia ... very original ... :rolleyes:

You and SJW :worship:

Fighting bitter ignorance one post at a time :yeah:

Great work ladies :bowdown:

MK hamster
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:03 AM
I guess that's that "Nottingham etiquette" talking.
You have shown you know nothing about tennis, nothing about cramps, nothing about sport and nothing about me.
Serena has earned more than you could manage to count up to so how come you're being such a fucking jackass about this? Whoever has heard of winning injured before? Whoever has heard of Hantuchova using the wrong tactics in her match? Whoever has heard of it raining at Wimbledon. So Serena must've been faking because a two-hour rain delay would have never have helped out cramps :weirdo:
It has recently been proven that the world doesn't end just because a player you don't like wins a match. So why don't you go and argue about something you're well-versed in. "Sour grapes" seems to be right up your street. :baby:

Your dig about Daniela was unneccessary, whereas my point about Williams is the whole crux of my argument... Of course Williams has earnt many more million $$$ than I have, or ever will have; of course she is much more talented at her job than I am, but at least I do my job fairly and squarely, and can look at my working career with my head held high...