PDA

View Full Version : The Black Dude Hugging Venus

lizchris
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:47 AM
I am watching a replay of today's Serena/Daniela match and right before Serena got up to resume play, a balck guy put his arm around Venus and hugged her. Does anyone know who that was?

Stamp Paid
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:48 AM
Well we know for damn sure it wasnt her man.
Jackie Long, maybe? or Keven Davis?

Cam'ron Giles
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:02 AM
Damn Liz...where you been? It's Jackie...Serena's boyfriend..and Venus looked uncomfortable getting hugged by a black man...:tape:

aisha
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:07 AM
^ You ain't right! :lol:

dreamgoddess099
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:11 AM
Damn Liz...where you been? It's Jackie...Serena's boyfriend..and Venus looked uncomfortable getting hugged by a black man...:tape:

Now you know you need an ass whoopin. And I agree about Liz. Girl you slippin.

Cam'ron Giles
^ You ain't right! :lol:

But you know it's true...I lover her to pieces but the girl's got some issues...:rolleyes: Like Jamaicans would say...she need somebody to throw some good black wood under haar raas to set her straight...;)

BrandClay
Venus looked like "Boy if you don't get your hands off me!" hahaha

Selah
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:16 AM
But you know it's true...I lover her to pieces but the girl's got some issues...:rolleyes: Like Jamaicans would say...she need somebody to throw some good black wood under haar raas to set her straight...;)

just like you need some pussy to set you straight? ;)

LucasArg
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:24 AM
Gossip :lol:

Rex59
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:03 AM

:lol: :lol:

Uranium
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:06 AM
I think he's Serena's boyfriend and he was taking pictures with Richard lol.

drake3781
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:09 AM
I saw less than 60 seconds of this match, and that was part of what I saw! lol.

It was Serena's boyfriend, for sure.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:15 AM
Vee did look a bit uncomfortable :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:24 AM
just like you need some pussy to set you straight? ;)

:speakles:

aisha
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:34 AM
^ :lol:

eugreene2
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:38 AM
I saw that too ... Venus gave Jackie a quick glance like "what u think u doing?" LOL

dreamgoddess099
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:20 AM
You ever think that maybe Venus was uncomfortable with the fact that Jackie is Serena's boyfriend and she just didn't want the press to be able to run a picture of the two of them hugging under the headline: The Williams share joys, pain, and MEN! Venus knows just how stupid the press can get with a photo like that in their hands, Jackie doesn't. And beside, since when does a woman HAVE to let any man hug her just because they are of the same race? What, are women back to being property now?

Larrybidd
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:24 AM
LOL. Uhh I saw the 3 seconds of video to which you are referring several times. I think Venus' cell phone (vibrating ringer of course) went off during the hug.

But I see what you are sayin'...even if you didn't see what you thought you saw. Jackie's been a friend of the family too long for what you are talking about.

harloo
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:31 AM

:haha: :haha: You need Jesus!

sweetpeas
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:47 AM
Maybe it take"s her back to compton?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:

V's a star
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:54 AM
she did look uncomfortable lmao but i think it was just cus she was so worried about Serena all she did was sit there with her hand to her face and he tried to shake her up

~{X}~
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:36 AM
:speakles:

Well they told you. :lol: