PDA

View Full Version : I hope Daniela plays S.Williams at the US Open...

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:08 PM
Then she can finally clear this aberration and injustice from her mind with a comfortable victory... And hopefully once Williams is on the ropes again, she won't be so nice to her, and will ruthlessly put away her chances away whatever 'antics' Serena thwors at her...

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:11 PM
Then she can finally clear this aberration and injustice from her mind with a comfortable victory... And hopefully once Williams is on the ropes again, she won't be so nice to her, and will ruthlessly put away her chances away whatever 'antics' Serena thwors at her...

We will just have to wait and see they might not even meet at the US Open!

IceHock
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:11 PM
screwwwwwwwwwwww that, no offence but i'd rather have anyone else except for Henin.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:13 PM
screwwwwwwwwwwww that, no offence but i'd rather have anyone else except for Henin.

Lol :lol:

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:14 PM
Revenge is sweet, though...

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:15 PM
Revenge is sweet, though...

Ahhhh yes sweet revenge :lol:

Craigy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
Serena? You like Serena?

tennisjunky
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:19 PM

thats because you are a REAL dani fan, unlike the thread starter who is just trying to start trouble. most dani fans recognize that a serena vs. dani matchup isnt favorable toward dani. not to say that she cant win, just saying serena is a tough opponent for her.

most dani fans are not like that idiot and most dani fans are some of the best posters here.

so obvious how hard the thread starter is trying get people pissed and angry.

so obvious it's hillarious. thanks for the laugh.

tennisjunky
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:36 PM
no sane dani fan would pick serena as the person they want dani to face in the round of 16!

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
thats because you are a REAL dani fan, unlike the thread starter who is just trying to start trouble. most dani fans recognize that a serena vs. dani matchup isnt favorable toward dani. not to say that she cant win, just saying serena is a tough opponent for her.

most dani fans are not like that idiot and most dani fans are some of the best posters here.

so obvious how hard the thread starter is trying get people pissed and angry.

so obvious it's hillarious. thanks for the laugh.

So, do you not think that a hypothetical situation where Daniela beats Williams at the US open would not do her confidence and on-court mentality a world of good? I can't imagine anything better for her than to beat Williams and put this match out of her head, as it will still hurt her for some time...

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
yes with a 1-6 H2H i'm sure she'll be looking forward to playign Serena at the USO and handing out that "revenge". lol.

I was actually being sarcastic there :p

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
no sane dani fan would pick serena as the person they want dani to face in the round of 16!

Unless she had cramp...

serenaback
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:42 PM
i think people just need to sit back and chill after today because many are still very um... EMOTIONAL about their match lol, as evident in my stupid thread from earlier today that i got jumped all over on.

Thanx4nothin
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:43 PM
So, do you not think that a hypothetical situation where Daniela beats Williams at the US open would not do her confidence and on-court mentality a world of good? I can't imagine anything better for her than to beat Williams and put this match out of her head, as it will still hurt her for some time...

Yeah but realistically if she can't even beat hop aloing serena then why would anyone want her to play Serena fit and healthy. The first set from serena was untouchable by any woman in the draw...she made what 4 UFE??? :tape: If Serena had been fit she would have finished the thing off 7-5, or 7-6.....Dani needs to avoid Serena...on her day she could even beat Henin on the hard US Open courts...but not Serena or Venus...her game doesn't suit. Well done though Hantuchova for a great tournie....proving you are consistent top 10 material. :lick: :kiss: :wavey: :kiss: :worship: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :cool:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:46 PM

I know i wouldn't :eek: