PDA

View Full Version : The only thing consistent with Serena's injury...

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Is my theory of her fucking either yesterday or today. :help:

I'm sorry something is not adding up here.
Richard says it's one injury.
The doctor says it's another injury.
Serena says it's another injury.

All I know is Jackie Long wasn't around last week.
It's been very difficult for players to practice like they have wanted to at Wimbledon.
Even Venus mentioned it after her first round match.

So what kind of vigorous activity would cause a cramp like she had?
You just don't randomly get cramps like that as an athlete especially if you're fit.
Now I know having sex on the tour is taboo but I feel Serena just got caught with her pants down in that department with likely Jackie Long right behind.

So in the end I do believe that Serena has diagnosed herself right with the acute muscle spasm.
By the way, an acute muscle spasm could technically, without reaching too far, be an orgasm.
I just thought I would bring that up.

Serena should be fine for her match on Wednesday.
I hope her the best for her match against Justine and hopefully she doesn't you know do the deed for the rest of this slam.

Thanx4nothin
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:35 PM
You're so hilarious. You have brought a little bit of sunshine to a miserable exhausting day. I love your theory.

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
You're so hilarious. You have brought a little bit of sunshine to a miserable exhausting day. I love your theory.

I'm really not trying to be that funny. :lol:
I mean there's nothing wrong with fucking just I feel some of yall look at these players like they don't until you find out they're pregant.

Jasmin
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
:lol: I can't help but crack up.

saki
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
If it had been a thigh muscle, maybe I could have bought your theory. But a calf muscle? How the hell would that be affected by sex?

I thought your theory was quite funny when I thought you were joking but..

Pureracket
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:58 PM
Wannabe,
You're a mess....LOL!!!!!

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Lol good theory.....

hablo
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
I don't buy into this theory at all.
Such nonesense.

tennisjunky
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Is my theory of her fucking either yesterday or today. :help:

I'm sorry something is not adding up here.
Richard says it's one injury.
The doctor says it's another injury.
Serena says it's another injury.

All I know is Jackie Long wasn't around last week.
It's been very difficult for players to practice like they have wanted to at Wimbledon.
Even Venus mentioned it after her first round match.

So what kind of vigorous activity would cause a cramp like she had?
You just don't randomly get cramps like that as an athlete especially if you're fit.
Now I know having sex on the tour is taboo but I feel Serena just got caught with her pants down in that department with likely Jackie Long right behind.

So in the end I do believe that Serena has diagnosed herself right with the acute muscle spasm.
By the way, an acute muscle spasm could technically, without reaching too far, be an orgasm.
I just thought I would bring that up.

Serena should be fine for her match on Wednesday.
I hope her the best for her match against Justine and hopefully she doesn't you know do the deed for the rest of this slam.

blah blah blah... just because you make a million post per second, dont go thinking your opinions carry any significant weight. think what every it is you want... NEXT!

IceHock
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
that's hot

Marcell
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:03 PM
I have a feeling the Men are probably sharing one house and the women one. They have quite an entourage.

UDACHi
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:04 PM
are people honestly getting upset over this? there are much worse threads people could be in bitching out the starter. i find this thread refreshing. :p

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:06 PM
If it had been a thigh muscle, maybe I could have bought your theory. But a calf muscle? How the hell would that be affected by sex?

I thought your theory was quite funny when I thought you were joking but..

I explained it before.
Serena is standing up trying to stabilize her footing by being on her tippie toes while Jackie is hitting it from the back.

azinna
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
....So in the end I do believe that Serena has diagnosed herself right with the acute muscle spasm. By the way, an acute muscle spasm could technically, without reaching too far, be an orgasm. I just thought I would bring that up.

Well, as you know, I wasn't feeling your hypothesis when we thought the issue was a left calf cramp [Ref: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=11110923#post11110923 (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=11111457#post11111457%5D)].

But now that we've got the right diagnosis, I must concur. The spasm could have resulted from some late morning aftershocks. And the pudendal nerve does lead back into the sacral plexus, which innervates the lower limbs as well. Note that she had both calves wrapped when she came back out....

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:18 PM
blah blah blah... just because you make a million post per second, dont go thinking your opinions carry any significant weight. think what every it is you want... NEXT!

Actually I make a post about every two hours according to my rate of post.
You might want to check out a few math classes.

You have your issues with people posting more than you anyway so I'm not surprised.
I don't care but I recall an article in the tennis magazine a few years back talking about the taboo issue of players having sex on tour.

Why not talk about it in some shape or form.
It's really no different than posters lusting after one player or the other.

heytennis
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
I wish I could find a throwing up emoticon :lol:

Avid Merrion
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM
lmao, i wish we could get Wannabeknowitall a press pass for Wimbledon.

Wannabeknowitall: "So Serena, can you confirm that your injury is fucking related?"

:rolls:

Wannabeknowitall
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:21 PM
I have a feeling the Men are probably sharing one house and the women one. They have quite an entourage.

I wouldn't be suprised if they did have accomidations that way.
I never said they did it in the house though. ;)

heytennis
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM

Wannabeknowitall: "So Serena, can you confirm that your injury is fucking related?"

:haha: :spit:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:03 PM

Class :lol: :lol: