PDA

View Full Version : Just want to watch how Maria and Venus screaming

mandman
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:30 PM
and grunting on the Wimbledon court.
That must be very excited.

volta
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:02 PM
they weren't that loud during their SF in 2005 there infact they didn't grunt all that much

Andy.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:30 PM
I cant wait for their massive gruntfest

supergrunt
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:32 PM
YEAH!! VENUS VS MARIA!!!! :armed: :boxing:

If you don't like it, turn it down. :(

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:32 PM
I think Venus will just shade this one; 132 decibels to Maria's 128...

Craigy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:34 PM
Must be very Danila! :eek:

Direwolf
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:17 AM
just a shame that this is the 4R...
:eek:

well... atleast theyre playing again...

Tennis-Chick
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:18 AM
OMG I can hardly stand listening to one of the grunt during a match, but two at the same time, no way lol

Sugar_Kane
Jul 3rd, 2007, 12:36 AM
they weren't that loud during their SF in 2005 there infact they didn't grunt all that much

You're either being sarcastic or you're a dirty liar!!!

heytennis
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:20 AM
Am I the only person that doesn't care at all about grunting? I dont mind it a bit. It can make a match more exciting like when Serena was screaming today after winning big points.

Tomorrow is going to be loud and Im going to be loving it.

WhatTheDeuce
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:55 AM
Are you hard of hearing? :shrug:

Am I the only person that doesn't care at all about grunting? I dont mind it a bit. It can make a match more exciting like when Serena was screaming today after winning big points.

I'm with you. I love it. Adds so much to the intensity.

GrandSlam05
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:57 AM
They didn't grunt for the first game or two, but after that it was full-on screaming. I think Carillo called it a "jungle catfight". :lol:

Uranium
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:45 AM
Venus will grunt her off the court!

drake3781
Jul 3rd, 2007, 02:50 AM
Grunting and shrieking are two different things. :rolleyes:

heytennis
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:50 AM
Grunting and shrieking are two different things. :rolleyes:

They both shriek.

bellascarlett
Jul 3rd, 2007, 03:58 AM
Are you hard of hearing? :shrug:

:lol:

Can't wait.

drake3781
Jul 3rd, 2007, 04:51 AM
They both shriek.

Yes, I agree. I just meant that these are not "grunt"s by any means.

I guess if I had to give names to these emissions, I would say Sharapova shreiks and Venus screams. :tape: :help:

Gowza
Jul 3rd, 2007, 05:32 AM
why not have a doubles match between the williams sisters and sharapova/azarenka to see who can grunt the loudest. i caught a bit of the serena/hantuchova match in a replay and serena was damn loud, sounded louder than sharapova and venus.

Invisible Fan
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:45 AM
why not have a doubles match between the williams sisters and sharapova/azarenka to see who can grunt the loudest..

Oh god please don't!
I find Azarenka's grunt the most off-putting. It's so loud!

If/when Azarenka plays Maria I wonder if it would just be a continous wall of noise. There wouldn't be much time between one shriek finishing and the next one starting! :D

Larrybidd
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:55 AM

No you are not alone. Tennis fans can be a very precious bunch.

volta
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:15 AM
They didn't grunt for the first game or two, but after that it was full-on screaming. I think Carillo called it a "jungle catfight". :lol:

well from what i recall (mainly the first set) i dont remember hearing them grunt THAT much i remember some commentators saying "where is the grunt" maybe i gonna have to go watch it again but from that match that's what i remember :lol:

volta
Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:16 AM
You're either being sarcastic or you're a dirty liar!!!

looks like osmeone forgot to take the meds today :sad: