PDA

View Full Version : We had a phantom point, now we have a phantom bathroom break

Reuchlin
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
"but I need to go real bad..."
Oh brother...

Knizzle
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
Used spelling and grammar check this time huh Reuch?

plantman
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM
Oh brother...

Could you imagine if it began to rain again........Serena might well have pissed her capri's!:lol:

Sorry. just couldn't help myself!:)

XaDavK_Kapri
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:03 PM
oh whatever. Sour grapes, sour grapes. Your faves are big girls you know, if they just can't bear with the mental pressure Serena puts on them, well what can you do ? Players will do that, they will play mental games it's part of the game of tennis. You can't really debate over that anyway because when it goes in favor of your fave (talking generally btw. Just specifying because Reuchlin might feel concerned) you will find any excuse to explain it and when it goes against him/her, you're just about ready to behead the opponent. It's a normal reaction. Everyone does that. I just accepted the fact that those games exist and that absolutely NO PLAYER is immune to using them or being affected by them. Even the nicest girl out there.

XaDavK_Kapri
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:09 PM
And btw, my reply was directed towards your allusion that she used a mental game, but in my opinion, Serena was fair during that match. It already looks pretty bitter from someone to complain about an event after the match is over, it's even more bitter to complain about an event that never occurred :p

I don't get why it would have disrupted Daniela's game... "Oh shit let's rush that service game, I don't want her to piss her pants" ?

davidmario
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:13 PM
when you are having cramps you have to drink as much as you can so this didn't surprise me. I expereinced that too and I ALMOST peed myself.

Slutiana
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
Oh brother...

you need a chill pill :o

Larrybidd
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
LOL, just like the sun rises, another wimpy fan cries about "gamesmanship".

Serena tried to call a timeout, as allowed under the rules. The umpire didn't allow it. That's what officials are for. Ever hear the expression: No harm, No foul?

Craigy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
Come on. Take a chill pill! :D