PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but...

Astro Jetson
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:03 PM
I just arrived home and only have seen the match since the third set 1 game all. So i haven't seen the drama of the injury and such.
But what I can see now is that Serena is really overdoing the drama. She asked for a bathroom break before at 2 all. But the umpire said she has to wait after Daniela served. She breaks Daniela. Then the umpire says Serena can go now. But then she says she doesn't need to go anymore.
And then the screams....

DragonFlame
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
yeah, that's pure gamemanship.:o If she REALLY needed to go to the bathroom she would have gone to it. She was mad and screaming when he wouldn't let her and now that she can she doesn't because she has the momentum.

woosey
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
i'm not even watching but i'm amused.

waterlily_021989
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:07 PM
what a cheater Serena is!!!:fiery:

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:07 PM
Whatever...she's kickin barbies ass at the moment.....Serena isnt winning calling for bathroom breaks..she's winning because of her pure determination and power! Call Serena what you want...but the girl is one bad ass sista!!!!

AJZ.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:08 PM
The amount of illegal coaching is hilarious, too :o

Slutiana
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:08 PM
what a cheater Serena is!!!:fiery:

yeah i know...maybe she'll do that in her dubz match if she plays it:p :rolleyes:

Astro Jetson
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM
I really feel for Daniela at the moment. Can't help it.

Slutiana
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM

well the crowd is soo loud i doubt serena can hear papa richie:p

kantele
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:11 PM
No worries, she'll get her a$$ spanked next round!

zayos_10
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:11 PM
Whatever...she's kickin barbies ass at the moment.....Serena isnt winning calling for bathroom breaks..she's winning because of her pure determination and power! Call Serena what you want...but the girl is one bad ass sista!!!!

Tue. However, people are not blind and you can see she is doing some questionable things, but I guess it worked ‘cause she won.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:12 PM
Oh well she is through what a shame, its going to be more like a TV drama show than a quarter finals at Wimbledon!

littlebin
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Serena won so ugly!!

Astro Jetson
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
:tape: :tape: :tape:
And Richard :rolleyes:

treufreund
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:15 PM
I really criticize Hantuchova's mother and her coach for showing her ABSOLUTELY NO POSITIVE EMOTION. You could see that her mother was angry but she should have learned to show some positive emotion to her daughter. her coach was stoic and offering no encouragement either.

Dawn Marie
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:15 PM

Yeah I saw that too. Dani's coach told her when to challenge a call.

Face it. The right women won this match.

Congrats Serena Williams! much deserved!

floco
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
She should pursue her acting career IMO. She is quite talented in that department as well...

Astro Jetson
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
She should pursue her acting career IMO. She is quite talented in that department as well...

:)

Very cool handshake by Daniela btw and rightly so.

plantman
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
I really criticize Hantuchova's mother and her coach for showing her ABSOLUTELY NO POSITIVE EMOTION. You could see that her mother was angry but she should have learned to show some positive emotion to her daughter. her coach was stoic and offering no encouragement either.

Very true!

First of all she should have told Richard to SIT DOWN so she could send some positive vibes to her daughter! Has her mom always been this stoic?

roooobert
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
please, serena lost the second set due to cramps...thats not fake, after the rain she didnt run in the beginning.. after a while she started to play better, and serena wouldnt be champ and GS-champion if she didnt was all on fire..

dani should be glad she was given one set.. and im sure serena would get shit whatever she did with her bathroom break, now she didnt even took it and gets shit..

John.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
I think you are all forgetting that Rena fought back from 2-5 to 5-5 in the second set before the injury. The result of tha match wasn't in doubt then.

Granted, no-one knew what Serena would be like on the resumption, but sheer will and determination, and the ability to go for her shots got her through. Something that Dani lacked in the end.

SJW
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:45 PM
I just arrived home and only have seen the match since the third set 1 game all. So i haven't seen the drama of the injury and such.
But what I can see now is that Serena is really overdoing the drama. She asked for a bathroom break before at 2 all. But the umpire said she has to wait after Daniela served. She breaks Daniela. Then the umpire says Serena can go now. But then she says she doesn't need to go anymore.
And then the screams....

Were you surprised that Serena chose to finish the match too? :)

Dave.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
Sorry but why would Serena go for a bathroom break when she had the key momentum she needed? Serena is a great fighter and a great competitor, so she fought through the pain. She desperately wanted a bathroom break before, but she couldn't go so she dealt with that like any champion would and focused on the match. She fought through the pain:worship: