PDA

View Full Version : I would like to say sorry to wta world again as i already did in my post.

serenaback
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
From here on out, daniella has lost my respect. I hope richard has been talking shit right in front of her mom.

LoveFifteen
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
Shut the fuck up.

harloo
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:54 PM
Daniela has been more than gracious throughout the whole injury ordeal. She want's to win just like Serena so don't get upset with her saying Cmon. :)

mdterp01
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:55 PM
Seriously...give Daniela a break. I'm a huge Serena fan but Daniela is not screaming it. Look..if Serena decides to play this match then all bets are off. Its psychologically difficult to play against an injured player. We are not the ones out there having to deal with this and Daniela needs to keep herself focused and to not fall into the "I don't know what I should do" trap when playing someone injured, particularly when Serena is holding and taking cuts at the ball the way she is.

VRee_Willario
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
I agree, It's still a match

Slutiana
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:59 PM
Its come on btw not common:tape:

LoveFifteen
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
Its come on btw not common:tape:

Literacy isn't a high priority for posters with an American flag and "serena" in their usernames. :tape:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:02 PM
From here on out, daniella has lost my respect. I hope richard has been talking shit right in front of her mom.

Shut up you little little person :rolleyes:

wipeout
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
Who the hell jumps up and down when injured?

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:07 PM

:lol: :lol: nearly fell off my seat laughing at that!

Princeza
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:08 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Henin will take care of her

serenaback
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:14 PM
my bad everyone i just got a little too caught up in the moment. I am a lot more relaxed now...Especially that now Serena has won.

Apoleb
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Exactly

serenaback
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
Oh and yes i am smart you little Jelena fan. I will be attending Northwestern University in the fall. I just that i am writing on a message board, not writing a term paper moron.

Thanx4nothin
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
Serena screamed come on so why shouldn't Daniela. Serena's only hope is that she gets scheduled last tommoz and the rain holds the match off until wednesday.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Now its on to Serena VS Henin:cool: What a barn burner that will be :cool:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Oh and yes i am smart you little Jelena fan. I will be attending Northwestern University in the fall. I just that i am writing on a message board, not writing a term paper moron.

Wow university i don't know anyone who has ever been brainy enough to go there before :rolleyes:

darkangel23
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:20 PM
Daniela had to focus on HER game! And besides her comeon wasn't even loud. But Serena may do this?! Ok sure ;)

wipeout
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Henin will take care of her

Yes, Justine will bring justice. :worship:

SharapovaFan16
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
get over it geez. it's a tennis match just like any other. injured or not Serena is still trying to beat Daniela by staying out on that court. does that mean she shouldn't try and beat her out of respect or say come on? give me a break.

OhDear121
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:31 PM
When Justine rolls over Serena like a Japanese fast train, her stupid fans will say: "Oh yeah but she's injured"

Jirku
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM

i hope he will let you eat shit
stupid troll
williams would have done just the same
but then there's nobody to complain

calimero :rolleyes:

he should get a stadium ban for his rude behaviour and coaching

Astro Jetson
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM
Oh pleaaase!

The "come on"s Daniela uttered were merely whispers and ten times less compared to the screams of Serena.
Serena really overdid it this time. Not to mention father Williams.

Groenefelder25
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM
i think she had even more right than usual to shout come on. sometimes it can be even harder to try and win a match against an injured player, sometimes more harder than a fully fit one.

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:37 PM
Literacy isn't a high priority for posters with an American flag and "serena" in their usernames. :tape:

Was that comment really necessary? I have Serena's name in my username and I do not appreciate you making crude generalizations.

Princeza
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Oh and yes i am smart you little Jelena fan. I will be attending Northwestern University in the fall.

Wow you're so unique. All hail the light of wta :bowdown:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
Wow you're so unique. All hail the light of wta :bowdown:

Ha ha :lol: :lol: good one!

aussie_fan
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:51 PM
Really? :lol:

Daniela acted very gracefully, the way serena carried on was rather silly.

chewy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:53 PM

what respect will u earn posting these comments?

To continue play or retire after an injury time-out is totally up the player, if they want to continue the match then I would consider them 100% fit. Otherwise I might aswell retire because i won't be playing 100% n ill end up losing.

Daniella didnt cause serena's injury, why do u expect her to play any different to before? should she injured herself just to make things equal?

Craigy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
Shut up you tard.

LeonHart
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:55 PM
And this is why I dislike the majority of Serena's fans.

plantman
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:57 PM
:lol: :lol: nearly fell off my seat laughing at that!

I did...........:lol:

LefandePatty
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
Come on. :rolleyes:

cellophane
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:01 PM
It's troll time! :woohoo:

DefyingGravity
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:03 PM
I'm a HUGE Serena Williams fan, and I feel that the match was well played by both. We cannot say how serious Serena was injured, or if it will just go away. Daniela has every right to go come on, she's trying to win a Grand Slam just as much as Serena.

Also, I do not appreciate the hateful comments about Serena's fans. Leave the fans out of it. This is supposed to be about rooting for your own player, and being gracious about other players in loss or victory. Let them battle it out with each other.

Jean-Pierre.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM

No doubt. If Sharapova had done this, there would be a server crash full of threads insulting her.

serenaback
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:16 PM
goodness, like i said before, i just got caught up in the moment. I have bad um...anxiety. I was just really nervous and tense and had nothing else to vent my frustration.

iWill
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
This is exactly the reason I can't stand so many posters on this board. First someone makes a dumb post that someone doesnt agree with then they make it their business to insult the poster like the ACTUALLY know them and then lump that poster and all their fellow fans together........ its stupid and its childish and all of you on here really need to get a life

as for Daniela's come ons its really whatever I mean shouting out come on doesnt win you a match good play does and even as a WS fan I must say I didnt really like Richard's behavior that being said though I can see where he is coming from having to watch his daughter struggle like that all that being said its over and done now and Serena has a much bigger challenge ahead of her and I'm not really sure what the outcome of this next match will be

Anna F'd Enrique
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:27 PM
To OP, fuck off loser.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
No doubt. If Sharapova had done this, there would be a server crash full of threads insulting her.

Oh yeah for sure!

renisenb
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:30 PM
I can't believe how many Serena haters are out there :help:

Serena :hug: