PDA

View Full Version : Serena just said fucking hit a drop shot on me LMAO!

doni1212
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:46 PM
hilarious!

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah..SErena making her ass pay for it too with SHEER POWER....that bitch is playing into Serena's injury.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
:lol:

doni1212
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
I love Serena so MUCH!!!

nflatte
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:49 PM
Was this after when she couldn't retrieve the dropshot?

doni1212
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:51 PM
Yeah, and then she won the next point and said that.

SerenaSlam
it was after she hit the backhand cross court winner the following point....

cellophane
Um, well Serena, she can, because you chose to play and she wants to win? :confused:

LindsayRulz
:lol:

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:52 PM

LOL yeah.....yall see Richard in the stands getting IGNUT(ignorant) please dont get black folks mad in the press box...lol...lawd have mercy this is good...

SerenaSlam
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
Um, well Serena, she can, because you chose to play and she wants to win? :confused:
i think she knows she can...she more so sayin how dare u....and that is what u get for doing it....

Jarrett
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:54 PM
Daniela hits dropshots all of the time regardless of person across the net.

SerenaSlam
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:54 PM
LOL yeah.....yall see Richard in the stands getting IGNUT(ignorant) please dont get black folks mad in the press box...lol...lawd have mercy this is good...
okay, i was thinkin the same thing....oh god here we go though....cuz u know we play no games!!

SerenaSlam
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:55 PM
Daniela hits dropshots all of the time regardless of person across the net.
no one is knockin her for doin the drop shot....please don't start the defensive comments when they are not even needed...

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:55 PM
okay, i was thinkin the same thing....oh god here we go though....cuz u know we play no games!!

OK!?!?! Lawd imma have to throw some shoes at my TV..to help Serena..!

drake3781
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
damn, i have to leave for an appointment and can't catch the end of this............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Serena....I LUV YOU...THERE GOES THE BREAK BAABY ...HAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!

Dino?Dino.Dino!
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah..SErena making her ass pay for it too with SHEER POWER....that bitch is playing into Serena's injury.

You're strange. I love Serena, but what is Hantuchova to do, just give Serena the balls in her racket and say: oh, here you have the ball, since you can't move well?

They aren't playing for a local clubchampionship you know, it's f*cking Wimbledon! HELLO?!?

:inlove:
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
:lol: The second she hit that dropshot I said 'you f*cking b*tch'. :tape:
The match was so friggin' intense. :ras:

tennisrocks123
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
what point in the match did serena say that? i saw it , i just want to remember what was the game score?

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM

Language now :lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:53 PM
no one is knockin her for doin the drop shot....please don't start the defensive comments when they are not even needed...

Ok calm down :rolleyes:

XaDavK_Kapri
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
Well what did you expect her to do ? You think Serena would just hand the points to an injured opponent ?

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
It's a pity Daniela was too nice, and didn't drop shot her more... Then we would have seen how much this bullying cheat Williams was 'injured'...

Larrybidd
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:35 PM
You're strange. I love Serena, but what is Hantuchova to do, just give Serena the balls in her racket and say: oh, here you have the ball, since you can't move well?

They aren't playing for a local clubchampionship you know, it's f*cking Wimbledon! HELLO?!?

You would have enjoyed the post match interview, as I did, where a refreshingly honest Serena said she was indeed angry about the dropshot AND she had no right to be mad, because she would have "done the same thing, if not more".

Honesty is a great thing.

tennisjunky
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:44 PM
serena fans we are soooooo lucky to have someone like her to root for. shes what it's all about, love her!!!!

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:47 PM

Boy shut up...Serena won..thats all that matters lol

mandy7
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
oh she said fuck/fucking more than just that one time

benneteau got a $5000 fine for saying son of a bitch
so god knows what serena has coming for her

but hey she's loaded and she's in the quarters, so she doesn't care

woosey
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:57 PM
oh she said fuck/fucking more than just that one time

benneteau got a $5000 fine for saying son of a bitch
so god knows what serena has coming for her

but hey she's loaded and she's in the quarters, so she doesn't care

don't try to bring "god" ino this. it's not that serious.

MK hamster
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:00 PM
Julien Benneteau should be fined $5000 just for being a choking, bottling,French CHUMP...

chewy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:04 PM
its hard to believe some of the posters(using serena in their username) like the thread starter are real fans of serena...or r they fakes. because if thats really what serena said during the match after the drop shot then its just really bad attitude from her, which is very different to help usual manner.

whats even more odd is that u seem like a genuine fan of serena, but i don't get why u seem proud, happy n agreeing with the OP's thread title?

is everyone just joking around...cos i don't get whats happening.

LCS
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Why is it that whenever Serena plays this site can barely hold up with the floodings of people!!? I guess Serena is really and simply..............Serena...:P

mandy7
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:16 PM
don't try to bring "god" ino this. it's not that serious.

god ain't serious either, since i don't believe in the chump

so zip it

Orion
Jul 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM

ummm...

Not to mention Serena.

Look, I really don't care for Hantuchova, but I do think it's absurd that (some of) Serena's (diehard) fans got pissed off because someone did something legal, and did it well, and won a point off of their favorite.

Paneru
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Rena is too much! :lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:18 PM
god ain't serious either, since i don't believe in the chump

so zip it

:lol: :lol:

:inlove:
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:25 AM
I'm not saying she shouldn't have done it. :shrug: It was just in the heat of the moment. :p If I were here, I'd have tried a few more dropshots, it could have won her the match.