PDA

View Full Version : I really feel for Serena, I really do...

tenn_ace
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:43 PM
but I hope Richard tones down his jumping up and down. Daniela's supporters are right behind him and must be annoying. Just get a clue from Oracene. :wavey:

Having said that, I hope Serena comes through and wins. :worship:

goldenlox
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:48 PM
Dani has a good chance to win, but she has to play well. Dani has been very sloppy. She needs to break.
Why is Hantuchova not standing further back? Serena's weapon is serve.

nflatte
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
How could you tell they were Dani's supporters?

tenn_ace
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
How could you tell they were Dani's supporters?

her coach and her mom

Berlin_Calling
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
i agree, richard needs to stop standing up after every point, daniela's mother didnt seem too impressed with him before, haha. and nflatte, the two players' camps sit in the same box on centre court.

dorkgirl
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
It's hardly a surprise, he's always been trashy.

tenn_ace
here we go again. annoying.

goldenlox
Dani needs to play well. She's top 10, the IW champion. She looks like she's going to lose.

tenn_ace
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:59 PM
she is a pigeon

vejh
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:02 PM
lol. I think this is typical of alot of seasoned top players; typical for Daniela...but of course I can't see a point so I can't offer any specific comments:)

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Man I LUV ME SOME SERENA WILLIAMS!!!! She is one bad,black,ball busting, limping injured sista...lol because she is playing the hell outta Barbie on the court! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

sharapovarulz1
He is going to fall of that balcony if he isnt careful lol

goldenlox
Dani is playing like crap. It shows how mental this game is.
Dani was playing great early in set 2, now she looks awful.

tobe
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:05 PM
yeah, annoying....i would be really pissed if i was daniela's coach behind him

tenn_ace
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
He is going to fall of that balcony if he isnt careful lol

he's just lucky his last name is not Sharapov. otherwise, he'd been crucified here.

goldenlox
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:07 PM
I think if Hantuchova won this match, Sharapova would be tournament favorite.

nikita771
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
I did feel for the coach sitting directly behind Richard. I don't know how much of that final set he actually got a chance to see.

Dexter
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Danka's mom face impression (looking towards William's camp) was priceless. :tape:

goldenlox
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
It reminded me of Lindsay's mom sitting behind Yuri in the 2004 semi

alias
Jul 2nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
Richard has always been a classless tool.

Orion
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:15 PM
he's just lucky his last name is not Sharapov. otherwise, he'd been crucified here.

I think Richard is a crazy tennis dad on par with Damir Dokic, but has two things going FOR him that Damir doesn't: he doesn't drink, and he isn't violent. I remember interviews with Richard after the '99 US Open, and then several more throughout the early 2000's, and all I could think was "this man sounds clinically insane".

BUT, he's not a crazy tennis dad in the typical sense. He isn't living through his daughters the way Jim Pierce or Peter Graf were. He really, truly wants what's best for them, and he knows that at the moment, tennis is it.

I also agree that he really, really, REALLY needs to tone it down again. If he does stuff like that tomorrow, I could imagine Carlos Rodriguez kicking him over the edge.

Quack
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:19 PM
I felt for her at the end of the 2nd set, but after her bad sportmenship in the third I seriously hope she will destroyed by Henin

VRee_Willario
Jul 2nd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Is the bad sportmanship talk really about the bathroom break Srena never took? Is there something else. I didn't see the match:confused: