PDA

View Full Version : Serena's injury will affect the next round to Justine?

free1ong
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
I am worried about how serious of her injury this time.
She should consider her long career future, do not hurt too much.
She is still young.

John.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Let's see if she gets through this match first, before worrying about Juju

Ravsieg
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
She's won already? The Wimbledon site says it's still on the 2nd set tiebreak, and on rain delay.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:54 PM
That just shows the lack of respect for Daniela. The match is not over!

arslan2660
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:56 PM

:worship: :mad:

free1ong
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM

Yes, let wait and see.
The stupid rain hurts me.

DragonFlame
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:58 PM
Whatever happens this will destroy our fair quarterfinal encounter.:o

plot 1: If serena doesn't win against hantuchova or pulls out and justine wins the tournament, Everyone will say she won because serena was injured and hasn't beaten her on grass.

plot 2: If serena manages to win against hantuchova and loses against justine everyone will say it's because of the injury.

plot 3: If serena somehow recovers miraculousy and beats justine everyone will laugh and humiliate justine.

Either way, us justinefans are screwed now:o :help:

I hope serena recovers though, this is just sad considering the build-up to this potential quarter:sad:

jochem
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:00 PM
Well I dont really see Daniela win this match... I think she has a beautiful game but it's just not effective and powerful enough to pose a threat to the top players... furthermore her mental stability and winners mentality is :help:

Craigy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:02 PM
:yawn: Get banned please.

Slutiana
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:02 PM

plot 1: If serena doesn't win against hantuchova and pulls out and justine wins the tournament. Everyone will say she won because serena was injured and hasn't beaten her on grass.

plot 2: If serena manages to win against hantuchova and loses against justine everyone will say it's because of the injury.

plot 3: If serena somehow recovers miraculy and beats justine everyone will laugh and humiliate justine.

I hope serena recovers though, this is just sad considering the build-up to this potential quarter:sad:

:help: :tape: :wavey:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
This match is in no way over, have a little respect!

DragonFlame
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
:help: :tape: :wavey:

you know i'm right :o :lol:

Anyway, let's just hope serena recovers for now!:bounce:

gentle
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:07 PM
I really hope Serena is not badly injured, no matter what happens!

tennisjunky
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:13 PM

plot 1: If serena doesn't win against hantuchova or pulls out and justine wins the tournament, Everyone will say she won because serena was injured and hasn't beaten her on grass.

plot 3: If serena somehow recovers miraculousy and beats justine everyone will laugh and humiliate justine.

but you have to admit each case you brought up is a valid point. if justine and serena battle and it looks like serena is not limited with her movement, then if justine were to win excuses wouldn't be used. this has a low chance of happening so therefore the injury has to be part of the discussion. it happened, it's real, and it will probably effect things from here on out.

it will take a miracle to get past dani at this point.

mandman
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:16 PM

Yes, you are right, all of your points are seeable.
But, people do not need to beat every healthy player to win a grand slam, right?