PDA

View Full Version : Thank God..! More Rain! Serena Needs It!

blaqsql
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
More Rain, Serena really needs it. She needs more and more rain to recover...!

schorsch
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:34 PM
what i need is wimbledon to go on, cause there are 2390580257 of players waiting to play and even more peopl at home and at the site waiting to watch.

SunriseSunset
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:38 PM
^Too bad. It's easy to say when your player has already played, and your other player is due afterwards.

I hope it rains more too!!

Geertvg
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:40 PM
What thank god? I want to see bloody tennis.

mdterp01
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:44 PM
Guys...if its a strain...there isn't enough rain in the world that will help Serena unless it rains nonstop for the next two weeks.

VRee_Willario
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
Then go watch old tapes :wavey:

blaqsql
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
As i said it i think it is a SEVER CRAMP of both legs. Hopefully she will come thru. Daniela'z coach is telling her to move Serena from side to side. But serena will definitely come through. She wants it. The hunger is there...! But again i encourage her to pull out if she is HURT or it is a STRAIN

arslan2660
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
YUHU'UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D Okey, I'm so happy about the raining, but ppl I understand you: TENNIS, PLEASE? But this is a very serious situation & Serena needs all the rest she can get, that's why I'm relieved, it's still raining!

DragonFlame
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
ugh i wanne see krajicek get into the quarters! :(

ShimSham
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:11 PM
More Rain, Serena really needs it. She needs more and more rain to recover...!

Yeah, for Serena's sake I glad it started raining. But they say the rain has stopped now, so I just hope Ree has recovered.