PDA

View Full Version : Win Or lose Serena is the toughest girl on tour

beall420
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
Having had calf cramps i know how debilitating and painful they are.

the fact that she managed to hold her serve and even throw in an ace!

I think less than 5 people on tour right now would even attempt it and she did it to go to the tie break.

I hope she feels well enough to play out the rest of the match because she deserves to.

Langers
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Having had calf cramps i know how debilitating and painful they are.

the fact that she managed to hold her serve and even throw in an ace!

I think less than 5 people on tour right now would even attempt it and she did it to go to the tie break.

I hope she feels well enough to play out the rest of the match because she deserves to.
IS this some kind of joke?

Crying because of cramp makes you the toughest? Wow.

beall420
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
just cuz you dont like her does not mean you can be such a moron and if you were not an idea you would realize that it has been diagnosed as more than a cramp.

get a life and stop hating everything a champion does because your jealous.

oh and you have never cried?

heytennis
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:27 PM
There is another thread like this.

schorsch
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
there's only threads like this.

Foxy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:40 PM
All of these players have trained and gotten themselves ready for wimbledon.

Some have had theirs legs and knees wrapped and they are playing just as hard as Serena. Everyone is playing the hand that was dealt them.

Venus has had to battle it out til the end, but she could have stopped when the rain was pouring down and she didn't. She kept on playing.

Serena is doing no more than the next person. She is a professional and a champion and that's what they do. Serena is doing just what Venus, Justine, Lindsay, and all the champions. They play til they can't play no more.

Leg cramps is a part of any sport where running is involved. She might need to store up on a little more carbohydrates like runners do. If it's leg cramps, she's no doubt suffering from Anaerobic respiration.

Justine played Lindsay Davenport at the USO a few years ago with worse leg cramps and they had to give her an IV. Pete Sampras played with leg cramps one year and he had to be carried off the court with and IV as well. It comes with the territory.

The rain will allow her to recover and she should be just fine. Lets pray that it rains for a few hours to give her a chance to recover.

TennisGuy21
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
Serena is a tough player, very tough and she appreciates the importance of the match and obviously respects Daniella enough to try and get this finished right away so she wont have to play a 3rd set.

Belco
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:47 PM
i felt sorry for Serena.. watching her cramps :sobbing: i have bad ones too.. when im sleeping :eek: wake up in extreme pain :sobbing:

goldenlox
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Justine was very tough against Capriati at the USO