PDA

View Full Version : Cool, Kawaii Morigami

Halardfan
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:03 PM
Not seen much of Morigami before but I was impressed, she came tantalisingly close to beating an all-time great player, and with a touch more aggression at a vital moment would have done. She also has this Michelle Yeoh vibe, kawaii desu ne...I admit to being in awe of Japanese women in general...on the court and of it, British women seldom compare!

Anyone have a quick bio of her?

Vut
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
she won her first WTA tour a month ago :hearts:

rhz
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Michelle Yeoh is not Japanese!

Halardfan
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
I know, but she resembles her I think.

rhz
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Morigami is way cuter, Yeoh face structure is too rough, I think she's pretty and good actress, but not at the same category as Akiko Chan!

go to wtatour.com for her bio. and if i'm not mistaken, her favorite surface is clay! and I wonder where does she get all the cute fila outfits, while kim sveta or jen always wear nothing but crap! i guess they have different line in japan!

Halardfan
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
While Japanese ladies overall are my faves, I also think Chinese and Korean women are also often very beautiful. I think Michelle Yeoh, like Morigami, is a beautiful woman, though I would say Zhang Ziyi is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Do any tennis players resemble her? If so, I might camp out at Wimbledon next year!;)

AJZ.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
She is really cute :)