PDA

View Full Version : Russian Elena Dementieva is out.

lenkatuckova
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
What a great game the Tamira Paszek was able to pull out today at Wimbledon. I was able to see the 3rd set and could not believe how calm Paszek was, taking time between the points and concentrating. Dementieva was impatient, trying to hit the ball as hard as possible, making unforced errors, and thus losing the game.

Pie800
Jul 2nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
it's really very disappointing to have seen Dementieva lose this...it looked like she had a very good shot at winning the match initially :/

lenkatuckova
Jul 2nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Dementieva was playing well, but she became frustrated in the last set, fortunately for Paszek.
I can't believe she is only 16!!

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 2nd, 2007, 06:36 PM
Fucking rain

bruce goose
Jul 2nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
Lenka, Don't be TOO surprised when you count various factors.Tamira won at Potoroz as a qualifier last year at the age of 15,and she has already given No.1 Henin TWO tough matches in her tender youth.Unlike the sadly-confused men who sometimes advertise on this site,red-blooded males such as our comrade Sin Dios Ni Ley(AND myself) are always sorry to wave goodbye to the majestically-gorgeous Dementieva,but ther are no hard feelings against Paszek.Also,let's extend our encouragement to that hard-working soldier Osterloh who,with her partner Arvidsson,lost to a truly uncommon pairing(Jew/Muslim) in Peer/Mirza.Keep fighting,Lilia!!

bruce goose
Jul 3rd, 2007, 01:31 AM
Fucking rain Hey Sin Dios Ni Ley,a couple comments:first,yours is probably the best forum nickname that I've seen in years.Some people try too hard to be clever and wind up sounding stupid but YOU have truly found something.One of my former co-workers gets all the credit for my own forum title.Second,even down south of you in Tierra del Fuego they must be aware that Elena is in a different beauty universe.We could fill out her figure a little bit with some nice Latino food that would make her backside round and juicy,but then she might become arrogant and attempt to take over the world if she were completely flawless.At least now she's beautiful yet still a real person so that's probably better.Let's hope that she wins a Grand Slam event someday to cement her legacy. --BG

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 4th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Sin Dios Ni Ley,a couple comments:first,yours is probably the best forum nickname that I've seen in years.Some people try too hard to be clever and wind up sounding stupid but YOU have truly found something.One of my former co-workers gets all the credit for my own forum title.Second,even down south of you in Tierra del Fuego they must be aware that Elena is in a different beauty universe.We could fill out her figure a little bit with some nice Latino food that would make her backside round and juicy,but then she might become arrogant and attempt to take over the world if she were completely flawless.At least now she's beautiful yet still a real person so that's probably better.Let's hope that she wins a Grand Slam event someday to cement her legacy. --BG

First , thanks for your comments about my nickname :)

And yes , here in Chile , Russia , China or Tierra del Fueego we are all aware about what you say ... Lena is in a different beauty universe , any doubt about it .

off topic : Hahaha , I think she has no flaw (well , apart of her serve :lol: )

bruce goose
Jul 5th, 2007, 02:33 AM
You might be right because I've never seen her in a pair of jeans or anything that demonstrates the shape of her backside(if you're aware of where any such photos are located,then please let me know).As it is here in Mexico,sometimes even slim ladies have nice juicy buns because they eat enough PAN RANCHERO to fill them out.However,even if it turns out that Elena DOES have a flat behind,the rest of her awesome features makes up for that. --BG

bruce goose
Aug 3rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
First , thanks for your comments about my nickname :)

And yes , here in Chile , Russia , China or Tierra del Fueego we are all aware about what you say ... Lena is in a different beauty universe , any doubt about it .

off topic : Hahaha , I think she has no flaw (well , apart of her serve :lol: ) Well,SDNL,I found Elena's Russian website today and it has plenty of pretty pictures of her.Then again,any cameraman has an EASY job when taking photos of this awesome princess since she is so naturally beautiful.To be COMPLETELY honest,her buns are fairly flat-shaped.That might sound ridiculous like someone who complains that one of the petals of a lovely flower is a little crooked,but we both know how special it is when a hot Latina fills out her blue jeans properly so I selfishly wish that Elena did this,too.Of course,she is a very tall girl and,even though I enjoy that part a LOT:hearts: ,it's not unusual when an amazon isn't quite as curvaceous as a shorter gal(Hantuchova is similar,only skinnier than Elena by a bit).As I said before,everything else is so fantastic on Elena that I don't mind too much if her backside isn't quite as delicious as Ivanovic's.

As for San Diego,Elena is looking REALLY good having beaten Wimbledon finalist Bartoli and today the previously-hot Kirilenko(not that Maria isn't STILL hot in a different way:drool: ).It should be an interesting semi with Patty as the two of them have had some good battles.