PDA

View Full Version : What is going to happen?

**Jelica**
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
As far as I can see, Wimbledon is really in a mess. The women's singles are averagley behind, the men's singles are incredibly behind, the doubles are unbelievably behind and the juniors haven't completed a single match yet. The weather seems to be pretty bad through Friday as well :(

How on earth are they going to get back on schedule? I just don't understand why they didn't play y'day when the weather was quite reasonable, they could at least have completed some more matches :confused:

Dementinator
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:48 PM
basically, its simple, they are fucked.

John.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
They need to rewind time to yesterday and play some matches.

That way they will be back on track

goldenlox
They might not get back on schedule. The men might have to play semis an Saturday.

freelong
The organizer wants to make more money, or just wants to keep the stupid tradition?

Stavie
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
and everyone was complaining about RG :rolleyes: :lol:

GoDominique
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:52 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

junlee_vee
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:53 PM
;11109313']and everyone was complaining about RG :rolleyes: :lol:

People had good reason to complain about RG...it sucked, as it always does.

Even with all the rain, Wimbledon it already better than the whole RG tournament.

Geertvg
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:59 PM

Even with all the rain, Wimbledon it already better than the whole RG tournament.

Ehm. No. :)

Stavie
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:59 PM

yeah ok :umbrella:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:05 PM

:rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
Why can't furry little friends run the wimbledon? Enough of these moronic humans. They refuse to pull the stick out of their asses.

jenglisbe
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:08 PM
I respect their tradition of not playing on Sunday, but what I think they should do is leave the option of Sunday play open if they need it. If they are on schedule, then no play on Sunday is cool. If there are 3rd round matches that haven't been started at that point, though, they should sell tickets and have Sunday play.

I also think it's dumb that they didn't put all of the 3rd round men's matches as first on the courts. It's ridiculous that two of the men's 3rd round matches haven't even started!! Why should Justine's match have been first on Centre Court?

jenglisbe
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Oh, and the roof in 2009 will be good, but a roof in one court isn't going to make a huge difference. And it only helps the top players, who already have advantages.

Mark Spruce
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
very good idea !!!!

They need to rewind time to yesterday and play some matches.

That way they will be back on track

venus_rulez
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:12 PM
It probably would be on track if the men didn't play best of 175 sets