PDA

View Full Version : All WILLIAMS Final, or All SHARAPOVA Final

Jameka, Forever!
Jul 1st, 2007, 10:07 PM
Will it be yet another Venus and Serena final for the third time, or will it be a Maria vs. Maria for the first? It's highly plausible for an all Maria final since most of the tennis media believes she's two times better than everyone else. I would give the edge to Maria, because she would attack the Sharapova second serve, and brake at will. But, on the other hand I feel Sharapova would brake Maria the next game, because Pova is so strong mentally, and she would thrive on Masha's double faults. In the end, I have a very strong belief that this match would invoke the little none WTA mercy rule.

Demska
Jul 1st, 2007, 10:09 PM
All Serena final baby, Yeah :D :bounce: !

sharapovarulz1
Jul 1st, 2007, 10:37 PM
Will it be yet another Venus and Serena final for the third time, or will it be a Maria vs. Maria for the first? It's highly plausible for an all Maria final since most of the tennis media believes she's two times better than everyone else. I would give the edge to Maria, because she would attack the Sharapova second serve, and brake at will. But, on the other hand I feel Sharapova would brake Maria the next game, because Pova is so strong mentally, and she would thrive on Masha's double faults. In the end, I have a very strong belief that this match would invoke the little none WTA mercy rule.

Ok you lost me at the Maria Vs Maria final :confused: :lol:

ViennaCalling
Jul 1st, 2007, 10:38 PM
3 dumb threads at one day. Congrats :yeah:

sdtoot
Jul 1st, 2007, 10:42 PM
Ok you lost me at the Maria Vs Maria final :confused: :lol:

Me too!!

dybbuk
Jul 1st, 2007, 10:42 PM
What a stupid thread :help:

hectopascal
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:09 PM
.......But you have to remember that Maria has to make it past Semipova before she can reach the final!

Хлоэ
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:09 PM

nope, that will be only Serena? vs Serena? final :wavey:

égalité
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:13 PM
:cuckoo:

blamoh
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:18 PM
History is repeating but different rounds. 2005, Venus played Mary on court 2 in the
quarters before meeting Sharapova in the semi. This time Venus is playing Akiko in the
3rd round court 2 to meet Sharapova in the fourth round. She should remember she
never win a grandslam by beating any of the williams before the final.

John.
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:20 PM
:confused:

iPatty
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:23 PM
ZOMG ur totally rite homeboi! :rocker2:

DaniMasha3
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:33 PM
whaaa??

Tenis Srbija
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:47 PM
Oh who cares? Jameka, Forever! will win it all at the end :worship: :bounce:

Poova
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:49 PM
:tape: Okaaaay then. :o

soomaal
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:49 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craigy
Jul 2nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
:OMG: :WTF?: :CLASSTHREAD: :hearts:
I love you!

Bruno71
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:08 AM
I wanna :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: all over this thread!!

morningglory
Jul 2nd, 2007, 01:30 AM
:lol: in several years we might have a Maria VS Daria Sharapova final...

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:48 AM

Are you Supergrunt in disguise? :confused:

If you aren't.... SUPERGRUNT! WHERE ARE YOU??? Someone's challenging you for the "WTAWorld Troll of the Year!" Defend your title before you lose it... FOREVER!!! :tape:

God... there are so many :weirdo: in GM these days... "Invasion of the Stheau-phids" :help: