PDA

View Full Version : What an insult....

supergrunt
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:23 PM
I don't mind the comparison of Justine to Federer because she has a one-handed backhand and whatever. Clearly he is not saying that she is the best player on the WTA, but that she has similarities to Roger Federer. I do, however, mind the comparison of Venus and Serena to Andy Roddick? Andy Roddick? Is that a joke? All Andy Roddick has is a serve, and he has never been as dominant as the Williams sisters, honestly. Their games are much more dynamic than his. If I were Venus or Serena,I would be insulted.

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:32 PM
I don't mind the comparison of Justine to Federer because she has a one-handed backhand and whatever. Clearly he is not saying that she is the best player on the WTA, but that she has similarities to Roger Federer. I do, however, mind the comparison of Venus and Serena to Andy Roddick? Andy Roddick? Is that a joke? All Andy Roddick has is a serve, and he has never been as dominant as the Williams sisters, honestly. Their games are much more dynamic than his. If I were Venus or Serena,I would be insulted.
Well, you're not. So shut up.

John.
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:35 PM

:haha:

Hashim.
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM
:yawn:

MistyGrey
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:50 PM

Who is he? Who compared Justine to Fed?

Maryamator
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:52 PM

:haha:u r just like serena:p

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:53 PM
If I were Venus or Serena,I would be insulted.

Uhm, they can't be insulted for sure. Roddick will double bagel both of them.
But it's right that their games are not much the same.

Slumpsova
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:54 PM
i agree with supergrunt. if they want to compare Serena with Roddick, they better shut up. Roddick isn't even close to Venus.

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:56 PM
i agree with supergrunt.
:cuckoo:

if they want to compare Serena with Roddick, they better shut up. Roddick isn't even close to Venus.
Roddick is #3 in the ATP rankings. It's impossible that Venus & Serena could do the same. Roddick would destroy them.