PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine SunDay at London

Natasc
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:11 PM
I don't wanna look mean, 'cause I know how hard is to sell and create ticktes for a sunday day, but I'm just watching today's Diana Concert on London (on VH1)

and loads of sun there
maybe a perfect tennis day...

now I bet that tomorrow will rain :lol:

Marshmallow
Jul 1st, 2007, 05:33 PM
I was starting to think that maybe it was because of this concert that they held off play. Either didn't want to compete with the event or out of respect for the Royal - 'tax payers money spenders' - Family. (The queen asked the new prime minister to use tax payers money to fix the cracks in ONE of her residences... mhmm).

But i think this was a bad decision.

Natasc
Jul 1st, 2007, 05:42 PM
I was starting to think that maybe it was because of this concert that they held off play. Either didn't want to compete with the event or out of respect for the Royal - 'tax payers money spenders' - Family. (The queen asked the new prime minister to use tax payers money to fix the cracks in ONE of her residences... mhmm).

But i think this was a bad decision.

Funny you had mentioned that...I was just thinking the same....
and a big :lol: about the "tax payers money spenders"

seriously?! fix her house?
jeez.....

I also think that was a bad decision...
but they may want the tourny to last 3 weeks :help:
or make the guys playes 2 matches best of 5 in one day (imagine if they play 5 sets in both macthes :tape: )

PamShriverRockz
Jul 1st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Weather forecast for the next few days isn't too good. They'll probably regret not playing today!

jochem
Jul 1st, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hopefully it'll rain for three straight days... that would make me laugh

Natasc
Jul 1st, 2007, 06:53 PM
Hopefully it'll rain for three straight days... that would make me laugh

as I said before... call it "divine justice" :lol:
but I believe got the point right... that Diana concert may was one of the reasons....

Asmus
Jul 1st, 2007, 07:09 PM
Those Brits, they hate messing with tradition.

goldenlox
Jul 1st, 2007, 07:35 PM
Then men could have used today. The women are close enough to where they need to be.