PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong....

supergrunt
Jun 29th, 2007, 01:54 AM
For me, being the die-hard Serena fan that I am, to be scared for Serena if she meets Justine. :sad: Honestly, I dind't even watch the French Open match because I had known before-hand that she lost when they were re-showing it. What was the real story? :sad:

doni1212
Jun 29th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Yeah, I didn't watch it either b/c I knew the result and it would have been painful for me to suffer through that. But, I know what you mean. I'm just set on Serena wanting to get revenge like she does to Maria everytime she plays her. So, I want to see them play. Plus, what she says in my signature, gives me a lot of confidence for her.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 29th, 2007, 06:28 AM
yea it does...she's been hitting some nice shots and some nice angles so there is no sliding to these for JH so Serena's shots will be way more effective...but no supergrunt its not wrong....some matches that Serena loses I don't download or watch cause I don't like to see it...I want to see her winning every match

SunriseSunset
Jun 30th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I'm a little worried too...I was too sure at the French open and felt MAD when Serena lost, but I feel better this time. I'm more worried about Venus, but confident that Serena will do this.

Sir Stefwhit
Jul 1st, 2007, 12:09 AM
Back in the day I used to get nervous when Lindsay or Sabatini would play Steffi. For all my worry Steffi usually came through the victor. I think it's normal for a die-hard fan to be a little worrisome of a few players.

With regards to Serena, the only players that ever made me nervous were Capriatti and Venus. Outside of those two I was always pretty confident, even when she's playing a so-called "hot" player. There will always be a few opponents that cause us a little concern, luckily it doesn't make one bit of difference to Serena. As long as she's not nervous about playing Justine than neither am I. BRING IT ON!!!

Oh and just immagine how the Juju fans feel. I don't know if they'd be as honest as you to admit it, but rest assured they're 10 times more worried about that match.

In a weird non-sensible way, I'm more worried about Hantuchova than Justine, now explain that one?!?!

starin
Jul 1st, 2007, 04:01 AM
Back in the day I used to get nervous when Lindsay or Sabatini would play Steffi. For all my worry Steffi usually came through the victor. I think it's normal for a die-hard fan to be a little worrisome of a few players.

With regards to Serena, the only players that ever made me nervous were Capriatti and Venus. Outside of those two I was always pretty confident, even when she's playing a so-called "hot" player. There will always be a few opponents that cause us a little concern, luckily it doesn't make one bit of difference to Serena. As long as she's not nervous about playing Justine than neither am I. BRING IT ON!!!

Oh and just immagine how the Juju fans feel. I don't know if they'd be as honest as you to admit it, but rest assured they're 10 times more worried about that match.

In a weird non-sensible way, I'm more worried about Hantuchova than Justine, now explain that one?!?!

hantuchova has zero pressure and will likely play out of her mind. going for lines. I'm worried about that one too. Plus Hantuchova's coming off a good year by her standards.

Sir Stefwhit
Jul 1st, 2007, 09:11 AM
hantuchova has zero pressure and will likely play out of her mind. going for lines. I'm worried about that one too. Plus Hantuchova's coming off a good year by her standards.

That's it exactly, she's feeling confident and she has nothing to lose. Usually the thing that does Dani in with the big names is her nerves. If Serena starts out strong it'll put me at ease, but because it's grass and things happen quickly I can't help but feel a little anxious. Hantuchova is in the same league as Safina, so let's hope this match plays out like Serena's QF against her (Safina) at this years French.

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 11:23 AM
I knew this thread would be started by you before I opened the thread. :weirdo:
You're an attention seeker. Spam GM all you want, but not here. We don't care about you "weird feelings" or you "insomnia".
And I'm very sure you watched the Roland Garros quarter-final.
So now I'll wait for my badrep and you'll tell me "to go to hell bitch" :)

Slutiana
Jul 1st, 2007, 12:24 PM
I knew this thread would be started by you before I opened the thread. :weirdo:
You're an attention seeker. Spam GM all you want, but not here. We don't care about you "weird feelings" or you "insomnia".
And I'm very sure you watched the Roland Garros quarter-final.
So now I'll wait for my badrep and you'll tell me "to go to hell bitch" :)

:lol:

:inlove:
Jul 1st, 2007, 03:32 PM
You're not a die-hard Serena fan. You're just a die-hard troll.

supergrunt
Jul 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Craig go away.

supergrunt
Jul 1st, 2007, 03:42 PM
troll

supergrunt
Jul 1st, 2007, 03:43 PM
You really like me. All you do is come into my threads and try to start fights. Get a life.

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 05:34 PM
Craig go away.
Take your own advice. I was here before you.

troll
No that's your name. Just look to the left of your posts :D

You really like me. All you do is come into my threads and try to start fights. Get a life.
I love you supertard. Really I do. I love starting fights with you. I don't mean it though. Because I love you so much. :awww:

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 05:36 PM
You're not a die-hard Serena fan. You're just a die-hard troll.

It's funny how other people call him things but he answers to only me. :hearts:
IT MUST BE LOVE! :inlove:

supergrunt
Jul 1st, 2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah whatever. :rolleyes:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jul 1st, 2007, 06:48 PM
LOL I like craig....good rep coming for craig for being funny :)

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah whatever. :rolleyes:

OMG I love when you roll your eyes at me!!! :inlove: Do it again :hearts:

Jul 1st, 2007, 06:58 PM
I just got a shocking, chilling rep from you, supergrunt. :( You must have been trying to rep Craig, I forgive you. :inlove:

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 07:02 PM
I just got a shocking, chilling rep from you, supergrunt. :( You must have been trying to rep Craig, I forgive you. :inlove:

No, he couldn't have. He already told me to "go to hell b!itch" :inlove:

Jul 1st, 2007, 07:14 PM
omgz same!!111111111111111111

Craigy
Jul 1st, 2007, 07:35 PM
omgz same!!111111111111111111

:inlove: supertard!!!! :woohoo: :hug: Love ya xx