Jul 16th, 2007, 03:43 PM
There's a slight chance.

Rix643
Aug 16th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I'm going, Saturday until Wednesday.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Aug 17th, 2007, 12:00 AM
I'm going to Luxembourg anyway now.
If Ana is not tired from US Open and plays here, then I go for tennis. Otherwise just vacation.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Aug 21st, 2007, 10:13 PM
Is there much difference between Bloc A, B and C?
Or is the view almost the same?

Zamboni
Aug 25th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I might go.
Depends on a lot of things: whether Flavia really plays, how she does the coming weeks:tape:, the rest of the field, whether I finish the theory for my thesis in time (that's requirement #1), whether I feel like going on my own, money situation, etc etc.

It'll probably be a last minute decision.

stefi62
Aug 28th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I go the whole week, for first qualy day to the final.

If someone wants vids of his/her favs, just ask, and I'll do my best! ;)

CooCooCachoo
Sep 1st, 2007, 07:18 PM
I might go.
Depends on a lot of things: whether Flavia really plays, how she does the coming weeks:tape:, the rest of the field, whether I finish the theory for my thesis in time (that's requirement #1), whether I feel like going on my own, money situation, etc etc.

It'll probably be a last minute decision.

Linda :hearts:

MEC will play qualies here, so I am considering going :unsure:

Zamboni
Sep 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM
Linda :hearts:

MEC will play qualies here, so I am considering going :unsure:

That'd be nice, I could at least stalk you instead of being all on my own;):lol:

I still need to check whether I'd really need a hotel etc etc. Plus I still need to write 1500 words for my thesis:lol:

So all in all, nothing decided yet;)

Rix643
Sep 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm leaving for Luxembourg on Friday 21st. If anybody needs a ride.....

CooCooCachoo
Sep 2nd, 2007, 10:43 AM
That'd be nice, I could at least stalk you instead of being all on my own;):lol:

I still need to check whether I'd really need a hotel etc etc. Plus I still need to write 1500 words for my thesis:lol:

So all in all, nothing decided yet;)

:lol: It's quite funny that I have never met you, as you live quite close to me :tape: :lol:

I will also decide pretty last-minute, as MEC might rock Portoroz again like last year :p

The IBIS hotel is closest to the venue. There is also a youth hostel which is actually pretty good.

Zamboni
Sep 2nd, 2007, 10:55 AM
:lol: It's quite funny that I have never met you, as you live quite close to me :tape: :lol:

I will also decide pretty last-minute, as MEC might rock Portoroz again like last year :p

The IBIS hotel is closest to the venue. There is also a youth hostel which is actually pretty good.
I'll ask you for details once I've decided whether I'm really going;) And yeah why did we never meet yet? Didn't even see you at a tournament, like a few other posters:lol:

CooCooCachoo
Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:38 AM
I'll ask you for details once I've decided whether I'm really going;) And yeah why did we never meet yet? Didn't even see you at a tournament, like a few other posters:lol:

I think because you don't go to tourneys on the days I do, and maybe not as often as I do :p

Zamboni
Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
I think because you don't go to tourneys on the days I do, and maybe not as often as I do :p
The latter part for sure:lol:
Maybe also because I don't know what you look like;)

Rix643
Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:45 AM

Are you sure? I could only find two Ibis-hotels around Luxembourg, one near the airport and one near Livange, south of the city, but both are much further from the venue than the city's centre. Anyway, they are both booked solid, like many other hotels......
Luckily I've booked my hotel well in advance.

CooCooCachoo
Sep 2nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
The latter part for sure:lol:
Maybe also because I don't know what you look like;)

Ditto :p :p

CooCooCachoo
Sep 2nd, 2007, 01:36 PM
Are you sure? I could only find two Ibis-hotels around Luxembourg, one near the airport and one near Livange, south of the city, but both are much further from the venue than the city's centre. Anyway, they are both booked solid, like many other hotels......
Luckily I've booked my hotel well in advance.

Yes. I stayed there once :lol: There are three IBIS hotels, but I don't know which one I stayed in.

Anyways, the tournament is not located in Luxembourg City, but in Kockelscheuer or something, which is still a bit of a ride.

nouf
Sep 6th, 2007, 06:45 AM
nouf and his zoomy will be there! :-)

tati i am coming!

konijntje_00
Sep 9th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I'll be there too during the whole week :D

Schnyderfreak
Sep 11th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Yep me 2 starting from wednesday hoping to meet Zamboni (hi Linda :wavey:) Pity that Flavia isn't playing here

Zamboni
Sep 11th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Yep me 2 starting from wednesday hoping to meet Zamboni (hi Linda :wavey:) Pity that Flavia isn't playing here
:awww: I only asked monday and tuesday off at work :awww:
So I probably won't be there on wednesday.

I also decided not to book a hotel, and travelling there 3 days in a row might just become too much:tape:

Schnyderfreak
Sep 13th, 2007, 06:27 PM
:sad: That's a pity indeed. that's gonna be a long drive each day.
We got a hotel booked in Trier which is around 40 mins driving. Compared to the fuel consumption booking a hotel is not much more expensive I believe.Off course your boss has to give you days off as well.
pffffffffffff ilfortunato !!!!! @#$%^&*()

Zamboni
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:04 PM
:sad: That's a pity indeed. that's gonna be a long drive each day.
We got a hotel booked in Trier which is around 40 mins driving. Compared to the fuel consumption booking a hotel is not much more expensive I believe.Off course your boss has to give you days off as well.
pffffffffffff ilfortunato !!!!! @#$%^&*()
I'm going by train;) My dad's nice enough to bring me to Roosendaal early and pick me up there late (Roosendaal train station:scared: :o....), which is near for us anyway :) It's quite a trip, but do-able. And cheaper than a hotel for me;)

Schnyderfreak
Sep 13th, 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm going by train;) My dad's nice enough to bring me to Roosendaal early and pick me up there late (Roosendaal train station:scared: :o....), which is near for us anyway :) It's quite a trip, but do-able. And cheaper than a hotel for me;)

:lol: wij arme studenten :lol: always looking for a way to get there cheapest.I worked nearly fulltime this summer so I can sleep in a hotel and taking my summer holiday a bit late cuz the new academic year is already a couple of weeks old.I read somewhere you're working on your thesis, what study are you doing Linda? I do Small business and Retail management.But why do you go on the first 2 days cuz the better matches are being played around thursday/friday ? Ah well have fun anyways I am sure u will :wavey:

Paule22
Sep 18th, 2007, 11:19 PM
I would like to visit the qualies, but train prices in Germany are so ridiculus, I can not afford it. 70 euros for such poor trains, travelling so slowly...it'S completely insane.

CooCooCachoo
Sep 20th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I would like to visit the qualies, but train prices in Germany are so ridiculus, I can not afford it. 70 euros for such poor trains, travelling so slowly...it'S completely insane.

I'd also like to go to qualies, but it's impossible for me to arrive at 10:00 AM, and I can't afford a ho(s)tel atm, so I am not going this year :lol: Which is better I guess, cause the two times that I was there, I didn't really like it.

Paule22
Sep 20th, 2007, 10:03 AM
I'd also like to go to qualies, but it's impossible for me to arrive at 10:00 AM, and I can't afford a ho(s)tel atm, so I am not going this year :lol: Which is better I guess, cause the two times that I was there, I didn't really like it.

Yeah it's nearly the same for me, apart from the price I would start my journey like at 5 in the morning. Thats so bad, I can do that journey twice by car in that time the stupid train takes. But it's also stupid to wake up so early because then the day is like not really worth it, because you are so tired.

CooCooCachoo
Sep 20th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Yeah it's nearly the same for me, apart from the price I would start my journey like at 5 in the morning. Thats so bad, I can do that journey twice by car in that time the stupid train takes. But it's also stupid to wake up so early because then the day is like not really worth it, because you are so tired.

Yes :sad: Plus you go by train, but then the venue is not near the train station, so you have to take the bus which takes quite long, and you might have to wait a long time for the bus to come :zzz:

But it'd be nice to see MEC again :sad:

Zamboni
Sep 20th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Yes :sad: Plus you go by train, but then the venue is not near the train station, so you have to take the bus which takes quite long, and you might have to wait a long time for the bus to come :zzz:

But it'd be nice to see MEC again :sad:
You make me scared now:lol:

Does the bus really take long? According to the site it should be 20mins?:scratch:

Rix643
Sep 20th, 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm not going anymore.

Anyone interested in tickets for Saturday through Wednesday???? Free for the first one to pick them up (I live in Dutch province Zuid-Holland).

PM me.

CooCooCachoo
Sep 21st, 2007, 01:14 PM
You make me scared now:lol:

Does the bus really take long? According to the site it should be 20mins?:scratch:

Ah, well that is not as bad as I thought then. But still, you need to have a good connection or you might be waiting a while.

stefi62
Sep 21st, 2007, 01:55 PM
I'm supposed to pick up friends at the station around 9 and then again at 11am, so if someone is interested in a ride... let me know by PM, I leave at 4am tomorrow morning, so let me know before!

zveeen
Sep 28th, 2007, 06:30 PM
what do you think? are there tickets for tomorrow avalaible???