PDA

View Full Version : Serena and Richard arrive in Miami 6607

40-0
Jun 10th, 2007, 09:19 PM
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2495/splashnewsmefl060607a13fb9.jpg (http://imageshack.us) http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4185/splashnewsmefl060607a06pn6.jpg (http://imageshack.us) http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9624/splashnewsmefl060607a01ig9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Serena's fashion sense :hearts:

Richard's :tape::lol:

what a contrast :lol:

I know he's gonna be working her HARD to get ready for Wimbly :yeah:

Il Primo!
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Money can't buy neither class nor fashion sense (Richard! :o)
Serena, it seems like the journey in plane has been rough :p

Hope you train your ass off Serena :yeah:

Tennis-Chick
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Loves Serena's dress-top :hearts:

Lulu.
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:19 PM
I love Rena's outfit :hearts:

starin
Jun 11th, 2007, 12:30 AM
those dresses do nothing for Serena's body. Makes her look much bigger than she probably (hopefully) is. Those things were designed for stick and bones like Olsen Twins.

winone23
Jun 11th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Serena's outfit looks nice, Richard has chicken legs.

PatrickRyan
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Great pics, thanks :yeah:

serenaforever
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Serena-looking good!

Richard-socks don't go with sandals!

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 11th, 2007, 05:29 AM
get back to training Serena!!!now you don't have to hurt your head with all that sliding and can practice your footwork which comes naturally!!

Donatello
Jun 11th, 2007, 08:46 AM
The gadget in his hands, can anyone see what it is ?

A Serenatransmitter?

Craigy
Jun 11th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Oh she looks cute. :)
Richard :rolls: That man is amazing.

serenaforever
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:03 PM
get back to training Serena!!!now you don't have to hurt your head with all that sliding and can practice your footwork which comes naturally!!

Yeah, she is going to have to get back to training because clay (Really slow.) and grass
(Really fast.) are very different surfaces. She has to make the adjustment.

serenaforever
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Oh she looks cute. :)
Richard :rolls: That man is amazing.

He's the genius behind it all.

Craigy
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, she is going to have to get back to training because clay (Really slow.) and grass
(Really fast.) are very different surfaces. She has to make the adjustment.

She's always done will with the clay to grass transition.

serenaforever
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:19 PM
She's always done will with the clay to grass transition.

Yeah, but it will still take some time before she's ready to win the title.

Craigy
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Yeah, but it will still take some time before she's ready to win the title.

She'll get it :banana:

serenaforever
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:59 PM
She'll get it :banana:

Let's hope! :banana:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 11th, 2007, 02:53 PM
well she's the only active player to have won RG then Wimby so let's hope she keeps it that way by taking that title!!! I think she does well on the grass because the ball is shooting through and her natural instincts guide her well on grass as opposed to having all the time in the world to think on the clay so when she decides on a shot she then has time to change her mind (I think I'll hit a fh CC - ball now getting to her and ready to strike - no wait I'll hit it dtl)...grass court (no time to think...natural instincts take over...hits a glorious bh cc winner to win her 3rd wimby title.....and the crowd goes wild!!)

serenaforever
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM
well she's the only active player to have won RG then Wimby so let's hope she keeps it that way by taking that title!!! I think she does well on the grass because the ball is shooting through and her natural instincts guide her well on grass as opposed to having all the time in the world to think on the clay so when she decides on a shot she then has time to change her mind (I think I'll hit a fh CC - ball now getting to her and ready to strike - no wait I'll hit it dtl)...grass court (no time to think...natural instincts take over...hits a glorious bh cc winner to win her 3rd wimby title.....and the crowd goes wild!!)

No doubt, Serena flourishes on grass.

alex.stef
Jun 11th, 2007, 06:47 PM
thank you for this pics ;)

sweetpeas
Jun 15th, 2007, 06:52 PM
:wavey: THANKS....GOOD LUCK SERENA AND VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :kiss: :bounce: :cool: :) :worship: :worship: :bounce: :) :wavey:

winone23
Jun 15th, 2007, 07:29 PM
:wavey: THANKS....GOOD LUCK SERENA AND VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :kiss: :bounce: :cool: :) :worship: :worship: :bounce: :) :wavey:

Ditto. I want another Williams final they are the Queens are grass!!!

urock34
Jun 16th, 2007, 01:03 AM
in the first pic serena looks like shes saying "i dont no that man" lol

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2007, 09:34 AM
No doubt, Serena flourishes on grass.

serena's problem is someone who flourishes just as well on grass and maybe even more than her....big sis

i still haven't decided who i want to win wimbly this year coz obviously serena's 3-peat but then theres venus whos now trailing to henin in GS Singles as well as serena...

Craigy
Jun 16th, 2007, 03:40 PM
serena's problem is someone who flourishes just as well on grass and maybe even more than her....big sis

i still haven't decided who i want to win wimbly this year coz obviously serena's 3-peat but then theres venus whos now trailing to henin in GS Singles as well as serena...

Serena is not losing to anyone this year at Wimbledon. :)

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 16th, 2007, 07:53 PM
nope...Venus can get to the final though :D beating JH on the way and improving to 8-1 H-2-H

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 16th, 2007, 07:54 PM

nice sig craig :hysteric: :hysteric:

Slutiana
Jun 16th, 2007, 08:37 PM
nice sig craig :hysteric: :hysteric:

and avatar:sad: im jealous

but i dno who will win if they were to play each other...i hope its a draw:o :help:

:inlove:
Jun 16th, 2007, 08:57 PM

Agreed. :) :hearts: [/insanely confident]

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 18th, 2007, 03:12 AM

As long as she gets her serve back to the level it was at the AO, she'll win ;)

-VSR-
Jun 18th, 2007, 04:20 AM
I think she just needs to stick to her game. Which, yes, was as it's best during the Australian Open (later rounds) and Miami (later rounds). She can't start playing a certain way to try and match her opponent (RG QF). It's just not how she plays. I feel like she needs to serve big (which she does sooo very well), attack any short balls while coming to the net, be the agressor, and really go for her shots.

Also, I love when she uses those forehand angled shots. Just soooo good and really drags her opponents off the court and sets up an easy winner.