PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone in this forums going to Peking 2008 for Mary?

Lu_Weird
Jun 10th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Have you booked the Olympic Tickets?
The first reservation deadline is 30th June...

People in Peking will have month holiday for the Olympic..I don't know if Shanghai will be. So,I just had a research, to book the first round and the finall for women single should be a good bug. or you guys can give me some suggestion for that tennis game reservation? :bounce:

Lu_Weird
Jun 10th, 2007, 09:58 AM
http://www.tickets.beijing2008.cn/?lang=en-cn the link

stefi62
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:09 AM
We were thinking about going, but it is so far, and eveything will probably cost so much... tickets are so expensive... :eek: :rolleyes: :sad: So in the end, we don't go!

saby
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:24 AM
F..... i wanted to go to china so bad... so expensive

Mark Spruce
Jun 10th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I was going to go with Saby and Stefi as well !!!!!!

piercerocks
Jun 10th, 2007, 04:48 PM
i might go to RG for her.. but china is so far away

Chrisi
Jun 10th, 2007, 05:58 PM
For me it's too far away as well :( Although it would be definitely a great experience :sad:

garyclark
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Do you have enough room to put us all up? lol All kidding aside, wouldn't it be great if everyone could go, so as to meet every one face to face?

sebbe
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:54 PM
That would be really cool.

stefi62
Jun 15th, 2007, 04:39 PM
I'm planning on going to the AO for maybe her first tournament...

garyclark
Jun 17th, 2007, 04:00 PM
It's too bad we all can't go~~~however, if everyone chipped in, I would be more than happy to represent everyone! LOL

MistyGrey
Jun 18th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Depends on so many things. I might be in Pakistan when the Olympics start, and it is very easy to go to China from Pakistan, even by road. And I would love love love to go and see Mary! But I am not sure about the whole schedule. I might be in Dubai instead of Islamabad next fall..

vanillalatte
Jun 18th, 2007, 05:51 PM
yesterday was my birthday and i asked my parents for a ticket to Peking.. well, i didn't get it :( :lol:

Mark Spruce
Jun 18th, 2007, 06:29 PM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

yesterday was my birthday and i asked my parents for a ticket to Peking.. well, i didn't get it :( :lol:

sharapovarulz1
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:25 PM

Bless you :sad:

garyclark
Jun 19th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Happy Birthday Oermi!

vanillalatte
Jul 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM
Happy Birthday Oermi!

DomenicDemaria
Jul 14th, 2007, 10:58 AM
I'm planning on going to the AO for maybe her first tournament...

I will be going since I live in Melbourne! Im so excited :lol: I wanna go overboard and prepare a welcome back sign and make a Mary shirt :lol:

saby
Jul 27th, 2007, 12:54 PM
The rules for the OG changed and now 6 players can be selected to participate to the OG, 4 for the single and 2 for the double, it's possible to have one more double team if the first one is a top ten double team

So Mary has more chance to participate to the OG with her protected ranking, Goven has jut to selecte her for the first round of the fed cup next february.

DomenicDemaria
Jul 29th, 2007, 01:48 AM
The rules for the OG changed and now 6 players can be selected to participate to the OG, 4 for the single and 2 for the double, it's possible to have one more double team if the first one is a top ten double team

So Mary has more chance to participate to the OG with her protected ranking, Goven has jut to selecte her for the first round of the fed cup next february.

Thanks for clearing that up coz I was thinking about that and wasnt sure if Mary could play.